Pages:
Author

Topic: ZNCoin[Secured-Fast-Untraceable][Platforms][POS 60%][NO ICO][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] - page 14. (Read 23676 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
How big and fast is the reward per masternode? Also is this ASIC resistant? Is this also quantum resistant coin?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have XEN in my wallet, my question is, is this project (ZEN) is different from XEN? I read also the swap what was that mean? Is the XEN project is now abandoned and now replaced by ZEN? need the clarification from the Dev, the project is interesting and I hope i can get the good answer and help in regard of my XEN..

Thanks
you can still swap or xencoin but their will be new rate because its late. you can contact me on discord
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
I have XEN in my wallet, my question is, is this project (ZEN) is different from XEN? I read also the swap what was that mean? Is the XEN project is now abandoned and now replaced by ZEN? need the clarification from the Dev, the project is interesting and I hope i can get the good answer and help in regard of my XEN..

Thanks
Hi,
I can answer your question. XEN was swapped by ZEN. There's some change:
1. APR reduce from 365% to 30%/year
2. Name change from XEN to ZEN
3. Ratio is 1:1
If you have any questions, cmt here or pm Smiley
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

Thanks
Activity: 27
This coin has a great potential.. Hope the staking reward will be upgraded to 70 or 80% so less coins in circulat at the moment also the volume on the exchange is very low.. But I do think we can be a great success
Really excited for the upcoming events! ZENCOIN GREAT PROJECT AND THE FUTURE COMMUNITY GROW UP GUYS ! JOIN NOW
thanks for supporting  Smiley
This coin will be successful due to the nature of coin burn!
Where did you read or heard about coin burn's info? I didn't find it on the website or in the whitepaper?
its on the whitepaper 5th topic8
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
I don't own twitter! Is it possible to participate in the airdrop? Classic airdrops did not require twitter and were more profitable! I hope I can attend. Although I don't believe this will go very far because the supply is high and this doesn't guarantee value book and would not even be seen that way! I hope I'm wrong, currently there are 150M in circulating, right? the PoS of 30% really needed this condition?
Its not hard to make a twitter and it will take 30 - 50 years to exceed the max supply.

I can understand Karodozo's concern, but I think the size of the supply is not so relevant. A good project needs to generate traction with the community and one way is to get PoS enthusiasts aboard with a proper staking percentage of 30%  Grin
Activity: 420
Where did you read or heard about coin burn's info? I didn't find it on the website or in the whitepaper?
Activity: 476
Merit: 1
What is the planned date for launching the Faucet?
Activity: 59
How many Zencoin are in circulating supply? Why did you choose for 21 billion max supply?

Here is the circulating supply https://zencoinblockexplorer.ga/
we choose 21b max supply because for micro payments.

exact what i was looking for, thanks

micropayments are a good thing! we all can profit from them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
How many Zencoin are in circulating supply? Why did you choose for 21 billion max supply?

you did not answer my query, why the 8th page is not in the whitepaper with the team info?  Huh
Activity: 280
Really excited for the upcoming events! ZENCOIN GREAT PROJECT AND THE FUTURE COMMUNITY GROW UP GUYS ! JOIN NOW
I don't own twitter! Is it possible to participate in the airdrop? Classic airdrops did not require twitter and were more profitable! I hope I can attend. Although I don't believe this will go very far because the supply is high and this doesn't guarantee value book and would not even be seen that way! I hope I'm wrong, currently there are 150M in circulating, right? the PoS of 30% really needed this condition?
There're many way to promote, no need twitter at all. U can pm admin for another way! Only 30% Pos a year, seems no inflation for that. DEVs also dont have many coin, it shows real book value, no one can dump or pump Smiley
Its not hard to make a twitter and it will take 30 - 50 years to exceed the max supply.
Activity: 62
If the current supply is only 150M now, when and how will the rest will be available?
There'll be very very long time because of 30% APR Smiley
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
If the current supply is only 150M now, when and how will the rest will be available?

I think this ZENCOIN has good prospects, and I wish it great future
thanks but also help us to reach the sucess  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: