Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 2. (Read 13027 times)

copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
October 19, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

As much as I don't want this to be the beginning of the end because this is a project I once believed so much in expecially when they were campaigning about the iPhone X giveaway, it caught my attention because I haven't seen any Cryptoproject run such big giveaway. The coming weeks would speak the clearer picture of things
that is part of Payera's marketing strategy, and finally PAYERA has closed sales, does this mean they have been successful ?
how much money did they get during the TGE period?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 12:05:51 PM
Here is an exact announcement from Payera team posted in official Telegram channel:

"we are very sorry that we was offline in the last weeks. We had interned and with our listing strategy a few issues. Nothing was ready to work out. That's the reason why we stopped the distribution and paused the tokens global. We have to fix these problems first before we could reach out to you with new Information. We would like to make it clear that this is not a scam, but errors that have happened! We can understand when we have disappointed people who believe so much in the product, we can only repeat it, payera came to stay! We will do everything in our power, to bring this project forward! We really hope that we can continue to count on your support! We promise you, we will be back for you very soon, but there are still things to clarify in the background before we can drive up. "

Sorry to say Payera but all scams begin like this. Believe me, I know what I am talking about, last year I was scammed a few times. Especially with bounty payments. This announcement not only worries me because of the message but how is this written. I can clearly see that this announcement is written by a person which is not a native English speaker and is written poorly despite English isn't my first language too. When you announce something so important to a 60K group of English speaking investors would be nice to hire a writer for 5$ on fiver to do this job correctly because you are a company with a lot of our funds now. Just not professional and bad, scammy looking. This is how I see this situation not mention that there is actually no exact reason provided. One thing we know now is that you have a major problem which causes a stop to everything we expected to happen. which is bad.
You are right to feel the way you do, because it is too careless of the team in the first place to let things like this happen. Taking a look at the price on IDEX is quite suspicious, and the price it is being traded is a far cry from actual ICO price. Hoping this is resolved and a proper listing is done in a good exchange

This is strange because there are no new posts in this thread, no discussion on what happened and what will be next. Normally after such an announcement shitstorm happens especially when the bounty is not paid and the project is just after ICO. This is the critic moment of each ICO because is the time for exit scam. We will see what will happen with Payera. This will be clear in a few weeks. As for now, all signs tell me that this is the beginning of the end.

As much as I don't want this to be the beginning of the end because this is a project I once believed so much in expecially when they were campaigning about the iPhone X giveaway, it caught my attention because I haven't seen any Cryptoproject run such big giveaway. The coming weeks would speak the clearer picture of things
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
October 19, 2018, 05:16:17 AM
Here is an exact announcement from Payera team posted in official Telegram channel:

"we are very sorry that we was offline in the last weeks. We had interned and with our listing strategy a few issues. Nothing was ready to work out. That's the reason why we stopped the distribution and paused the tokens global. We have to fix these problems first before we could reach out to you with new Information. We would like to make it clear that this is not a scam, but errors that have happened! We can understand when we have disappointed people who believe so much in the product, we can only repeat it, payera came to stay! We will do everything in our power, to bring this project forward! We really hope that we can continue to count on your support! We promise you, we will be back for you very soon, but there are still things to clarify in the background before we can drive up. "

Sorry to say Payera but all scams begin like this. Believe me, I know what I am talking about, last year I was scammed a few times. Especially with bounty payments. This announcement not only worries me because of the message but how is this written. I can clearly see that this announcement is written by a person which is not a native English speaker and is written poorly despite English isn't my first language too. When you announce something so important to a 60K group of English speaking investors would be nice to hire a writer for 5$ on fiver to do this job correctly because you are a company with a lot of our funds now. Just not professional and bad, scammy looking. This is how I see this situation not mention that there is actually no exact reason provided. One thing we know now is that you have a major problem which causes a stop to everything we expected to happen. which is bad.
You are right to feel the way you do, because it is too careless of the team in the first place to let things like this happen. Taking a look at the price on IDEX is quite suspicious, and the price it is being traded is a far cry from actual ICO price. Hoping this is resolved and a proper listing is done in a good exchange

This is strange because there are no new posts in this thread, no discussion on what happened and what will be next. Normally after such an announcement shitstorm happens especially when the bounty is not paid and the project is just after ICO. This is the critic moment of each ICO because is the time for exit scam. We will see what will happen with Payera. This will be clear in a few weeks. As for now, all signs tell me that this is the beginning of the end.
October 18, 2018, 09:42:07 AM

October 17, 2018, 09:04:31 AM

October 13, 2018, 06:52:12 AM
Sales closed! Please check our social media channels for news and updates regarding Payera, Shopera, Cardera and the exchange listing.
You said like this before, but in fact the team on social media page is not active since ICO end. What happened? I always waiting for the annoucements on social media page especially Instagram, but nothing. Really I'm so dissapointed!

Just look my post above and you will have the answer. The Payera team announced lately on their Facebook official page that they found some very challenging problems and will be back to us when problems are resolved.

Which is disappointing, strange and dangerous because all scams begin like this.
Activity: 434
October 12, 2018, 10:40:40 AM
Sales closed! Please check our social media channels for news and updates regarding Payera, Shopera, Cardera and the exchange listing.
You said like this before, but in fact the team on social media page is not active since ICO end. What happened? I always waiting for the annoucements on social media page especially Instagram, but nothing. Really I'm so dissapointed!
I don't know why must project team are in the habit of stopping most of their activities on their social medias. It is something they always do.
Most of then think that since the project is finished there is no need updating their social media. Don't be disappointed mate!
October 12, 2018, 09:37:40 AM
I don't know why must project team are in the habit of stopping most of their activities on their social medias. It is something they always do.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
October 11, 2018, 06:57:38 AM
October 10, 2018, 05:10:21 PM
There was a lack of communication on Telegram and all social media channels lately. Of course, scam accusations started and this is a normal reaction, I think. People where scammed already so many times that we all know exactly how such an exit or other scam looks like. I don't want to say that Payera is already a scam because there was an announcement today that there are some issues and the team will be back after they resolve this issues but we all know that this is the main excuse used when a scam come to light.

This is just funny because even if they have the worst problems then I still don't understand why there are no mods in Telegram available?

Are they all working on this issues? Just hilarious. We know why to stop the FUD which will come when there are promises not delivered and already post ICO schedule delayed.

What are your thoughts about actual Payera state of project and progress?
October 09, 2018, 06:26:59 PM
Listing in IDEX is a good one but is there hope of listing in a new and better exchange soon? The price on this exchange is not encouraging.
October 09, 2018, 04:55:20 AM
I understand that the price is too low now in exchange, will be looking forward to a better price and more exchanges.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
October 06, 2018, 02:09:54 AM
I hope they will add more exchangers.On IDEX price is no be large,there is no volume at the moment Sad
October 05, 2018, 06:25:57 PM
PERA by has been added to IDEX https://idex.market/eth/pera

happy trading Wink

I don't know if this is an official listing or not because Payera team stated on their Telegram channel that they have no idea why Idex exchange listed PERA token and that they did it without asking Payera team for approval.

Very confusing because Idex says that this is official on their Twitter channel. So we have to parties saying a different story.

Who is right?
exchanges list tokens when they want and what they want ,this is the decision of the exchange Smiley

Exchange on Idex, the team should have known this and this is good news for PERA even though the value is low and surely the development team does its job well in order to have an increase.

I also think this listing is very good for Payera. Why not? Other tokens are waiting for listing on the Idex exchange for months and PERA has this luck to be listed without any efforts if this is true of course that the team is not aware of this listing.

Move on further and unlock contract as announced before ICO!!! Let people buy/sell their tokens. Why do you want to postpone this moment so badly?

I start to worry.
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
September 30, 2018, 04:27:39 AM

happy trading Wink

I don't know if this is an official listing or not because Payera team stated on their Telegram channel that they have no idea why Idex exchange listed PERA token and that they did it without asking Payera team for approval.

Very confusing because Idex says that this is official on their Twitter channel. So we have to parties saying a different story.

Who is right?
exchanges list tokens when they want and what they want ,this is the decision of the exchange Smiley

Exchange on Idex, the team should have known this and this is good news for PERA even though the value is low and surely the development team does its job well in order to have an increase.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
September 30, 2018, 03:43:58 AM

happy trading Wink

Who is right?
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
September 29, 2018, 04:02:24 PM
I am very happy to see that Payera is finally listed on an exchange, but the current price unfortunately discourages us holders from trading. Can I ask if this is part of a strategy to encourage the purchase of tokens by new investors? Thank you!
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
September 28, 2018, 07:33:27 PM
Hello. I wonder if where is the spreadsheet link for the bounty. Is it even distributed or still on ongoing auditing? Thanks in advance to the person who can answer.
September 28, 2018, 12:48:21 PM

happy trading Wink

Who is right?
Merit: 103
September 26, 2018, 08:28:29 AM
happy trading Wink
good news, now it's important for team to work hard to attract buyers and get more funds for developing.

This is a good news. To have payera trading in IDEX but the price is not encouraging will be looking forward to more listings.
The team has not too much funds for expensive listings, IDEX very good exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: