Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 10. (Read 16252 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 11:30:14 PM
hay dev  can i change email address dor campaign submission ?
Activity: 84
August 04, 2018, 07:34:52 PM
Hello...just want to ask which one was the valid facebookpage?cause There was 2 MB8...1 is with +-1000 followers...and 2nd only 18 followers?
The page with 18 followers is not their official facebook fan page. The first one which have 1000+ followers is their official facebook page.
Look at there https://www.facebook.com/MB8Coin/ It is the official facebook fan page of MB8Coin. You can see the followers of that page are more than 5000
I think the page have not completed the 5000 followers yet. It is some less than that figure. In the coming days it will reach to that. Right now it is at 4980.
It has 4980 but like not the followers. This page has 4980 likes and have 5052 followers. That is what I mentioned. Actually the follower also get the notification who do not like but only follow the page.
Activity: 48
August 04, 2018, 07:33:20 PM
Hello...just want to ask which one was the valid facebookpage?cause There was 2 MB8...1 is with +-1000 followers...and 2nd only 18 followers?
The page with 18 followers is not their official facebook fan page. The first one which have 1000+ followers is their official facebook page.
Look at there https://www.facebook.com/MB8Coin/ It is the official facebook fan page of MB8Coin. You can see the followers of that page are more than 5000
I think the page have not completed the 5000 followers yet. It is some less than that figure. In the coming days it will reach to that. Right now it is at 4980.
Activity: 84
August 04, 2018, 07:15:01 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
August 04, 2018, 06:48:23 PM
Activity: 26
August 02, 2018, 06:04:58 AM
Activity: 111
August 01, 2018, 07:04:06 PM
project is a very large team, I see that the project has a large audience, it is also always very good indicators for investors, they always look at it
yes that is the first project I am seeing with much bigger community from the start. I have not saw any other project which have more than two thousands of partners from the start. Many projects often come alone in this stage and after that search for partners.
Yes they have and they are trying their best to increase that volume sooner. They will get approves by Malta government and then many investors will come to invest with them. There will be many thousands more partners come to register with them and so the coin will rise to the moon.
I wish that it happen sooner because I want that the ICO coin are finished faster and when it all will be finished then the coin will be added to the exchanges and the platform will start its work and the value of the coin will start to increase in value. I hope the value will be in thousands of dollars.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 06:46:37 PM
project is a very large team, I see that the project has a large audience, it is also always very good indicators for investors, they always look at it
yes that is the first project I am seeing with much bigger community from the start. I have not saw any other project which have more than two thousands of partners from the start. Many projects often come alone in this stage and after that search for partners.
Yes they have and they are trying their best to increase that volume sooner. They will get approves by Malta government and then many investors will come to invest with them. There will be many thousands more partners come to register with them and so the coin will rise to the moon.
Activity: 35
August 01, 2018, 06:43:54 PM
¿Por qué estamos cambiando de Eurocredit Plus?
Ya probada y altamente exitosa, la expansión de nuestro sistema de recompensas por lealtad Eurocredit Plus fue una oportunidad obvia de utilizar las eficiencias que
la tecnología blockchain trae. Al reemplazar nuestro tradicionalmente "sistema cerrado" modelo de recompensas "pretendemos expandirnos a muchos mercados nuevos, aprovechando la innovación de este espacio emocionante. Esta transición también permitirá que la plataforma se mejore y amplíe en gran medida para el beneficio de todos los participantes. Después del lanzamiento, la plataforma existente de recompensas Eurocredit Plus se cerrará a nuevos clientes y se canjeará por nuestra criptomoneda llamada MB8.

¿Por qué el token MB8 es diferente?
MB8 Coin se utilizará como el "combustible" para la red de recompensas existente. MB8 Coin será la primera criptomoneda que se publique con un uso comprobado en el mundo real y se aceptará como pago total o parcial dentro de la red existente de vendedores y minoristas. MB8 Coin se convertirá en la columna vertebral de la red de recompensas que ya está siendo utilizada bajo la etiqueta blanca por más de 2100 empresas.

Activity: 154
August 01, 2018, 06:16:16 PM
Activity: 234
August 01, 2018, 06:06:19 PM
They met with maltese government? How can we find their progress to the project for that approval? I am very interested because of that act.
Last month Maltese Parliamentary Secretary met with Multibuy and Blockchain Scotland, for the progress of that act. They are on the process. You can invest in this project now as after that you may not found time to invest in this as the coins will be out of supply after the regulation.
I am pleased to hear that. The team of this project have a very high reach and they got the best place in the crypto community. They have trained themselves in the best way and they are coming here to make the history in the crypto market.
It is their intelligence which make them to take that action. Actually they are partnered with a super crypto team from the beginning which is Blockchain Scotland and they are here to train them in the crypto field. They will gain more success with the passage of time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 06:05:29 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 05:59:03 PM
They met with maltese government? How can we find their progress to the project for that approval? I am very interested because of that act.
Last month Maltese Parliamentary Secretary met with Multibuy and Blockchain Scotland, for the progress of that act. They are on the process. You can invest in this project now as after that you may not found time to invest in this as the coins will be out of supply after the regulation.
I am pleased to hear that. The team of this project have a very high reach and they got the best place in the crypto community. They have trained themselves in the best way and they are coming here to make the history in the crypto market.
Activity: 355
August 01, 2018, 05:47:20 PM
This situation will also come to see here at this project. The team members are very well trained that how to go for the success of the project. They are very confident about the time of the ICO for which we are expecting that is why they extended the time of the ICO.
After that to happen. It is also sure that all of those partners who are in thousands with the project of multibuy will also come to invest their money in this project and they will also know that the coin will rise in value and they will know that the coin will be widely used on their platform so they will not miss the opportunity to get the coins at a lower price.
You are right. These partners will also need the coin for their processes related to the MB platform. So they will also buy the coin and many of these businesses are here for profit and they will know the future of the coin so the persons in the companies will also invest their money in this project.
Not only these people but there are many people using these brands and they have their bigger communities these people will also invest in this project as these partners will announce the news for the ICO on their websites after the regulatory process is completed.
Activity: 44
August 01, 2018, 05:45:15 PM
This situation will also come to see here at this project. The team members are very well trained that how to go for the success of the project. They are very confident about the time of the ICO for which we are expecting that is why they extended the time of the ICO.
After that to happen. It is also sure that all of those partners who are in thousands with the project of multibuy will also come to invest their money in this project and they will also know that the coin will rise in value and they will know that the coin will be widely used on their platform so they will not miss the opportunity to get the coins at a lower price.
You are right. These partners will also need the coin for their processes related to the MB platform. So they will also buy the coin and many of these businesses are here for profit and they will know the future of the coin so the persons in the companies will also invest their money in this project.
Not only these people but there are many people using these brands and they have their bigger communities these people will also invest in this project as these partners will announce the news for the ICO on their websites after the regulatory process is completed.
Activity: 111
July 30, 2018, 07:20:28 PM
Activity: 184
July 30, 2018, 06:59:06 PM
Activity: 214
July 30, 2018, 06:43:51 PM
Activity: 316
July 30, 2018, 06:21:13 PM
Maybe but anyway he have to give the data on the correct places so that he do not miss the shares of this week. This coin is a precious coin fo the crypto market even 1 coin will worth much more in the coming future.
Yes the coin is getting much value in the coming future. For that to happen the team of the project are doing much hard work. They are the first coin who applied for the regulatory process of the Malta government. The team of the project are more active than the others.
Yes it will be the first coin which will be a regulatory coin in the coming months and that process will be completed within the ICO period which means that the ICO will get a high boost in the coming future.
Yes till that time we have to buy as much as possible because after that we cannot think that we will come on time to get the opportunity to participate in this ICO because in the coming future I am seeing a situation when all of the coins are finished with hours a or in less than that time.
I am also thinking the same. I remember some ICOs in the past when the ICOs were completed in a few hours. At least much of the coins sold out at within a hour or a few hours. I am sure that the current discounts will not be available after that. Everyone will buy the coins within hours at the first packages of discount.
Activity: 154
July 30, 2018, 06:09:15 PM
Maybe but anyway he have to give the data on the correct places so that he do not miss the shares of this week. This coin is a precious coin fo the crypto market even 1 coin will worth much more in the coming future.
Yes the coin is getting much value in the coming future. For that to happen the team of the project are doing much hard work. They are the first coin who applied for the regulatory process of the Malta government. The team of the project are more active than the others.
Yes it will be the first coin which will be a regulatory coin in the coming months and that process will be completed within the ICO period which means that the ICO will get a high boost in the coming future.
Yes till that time we have to buy as much as possible because after that we cannot think that we will come on time to get the opportunity to participate in this ICO because in the coming future I am seeing a situation when all of the coins are finished with hours a or in less than that time.
I am also thinking the same. I remember some ICOs in the past when the ICOs were completed in a few hours. At least much of the coins sold out at within a hour or a few hours. I am sure that the current discounts will not be available after that. Everyone will buy the coins within hours at the first packages of discount.
Pages:
Jump to: