Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 9. (Read 16261 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 03:51:48 AM
More than 2 months left till all of ICO phase end, I was curious about the results obtained by this project from the ICO. Looks like have highly chance to be a good competitor in the market later. Hopefully MB8Coin able to build strong community that always support the coin whatever will be.
It is sure that they will be a leading project in the market. They are among us from more than 13 years and they have a biggest community working with them and thousands of partners they have. This aim for a widest use of the coin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
August 19, 2018, 03:40:57 AM
More than 2 months left till all of ICO phase end, I was curious about the results obtained by this project from the ICO. Looks like have highly chance to be a good competitor in the market later. Hopefully MB8Coin able to build strong community that always support the coin whatever will be.
Activity: 111
August 19, 2018, 03:34:10 AM
To be accepted by retailers means that MB8Coin must be really popular, people know and believe in using MB8Coin. To have that, you really have to convince the community. How do you convince the community?
This coin already have a bigger community to accept the coin and that is the community which already convinced with the coin they will want to use the coin and will store the coin for their future profit.
Yes this coin is being accepted by the community and by the retailers and this will be more popular coin of the coming future. This is already proved when all of the partners announced that they will accept the coin in their platform.
Is it right that all of the partners will accept their coin for their use? If it is right then it is very better news for the project and for the investors of this project as in this condition the price of the coin increases much faster.
Activity: 184
August 19, 2018, 03:23:40 AM
To be accepted by retailers means that MB8Coin must be really popular, people know and believe in using MB8Coin. To have that, you really have to convince the community. How do you convince the community?
This coin already have a bigger community to accept the coin and that is the community which already convinced with the coin they will want to use the coin and will store the coin for their future profit.
Yes this coin is being accepted by the community and by the retailers and this will be more popular coin of the coming future. This is already proved when all of the partners announced that they will accept the coin in their platform.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 10:34:03 PM
Activity: 154
August 18, 2018, 10:27:36 PM
It is right to say that the crypto community will give a more boost to the partnership as they all will also want to have that loyalty program for their businesses and if they will get partnership with MB8 then they all will get the success with the increase community.
Do you know that the partners will also accept the coin in their platforms. This means that there will be a wider use of the coin. It means that very soon the coin will reach to the moon after it hit the exchanges.
Activity: 147
August 18, 2018, 10:20:00 PM
Hi Everyone,

This is Daniel from MB8 Coin Core Team. I just wanted to thank everyone for their support. I have had a look through the posts and can't see anything that someone else hasn't already been answered correctly. However, If you would like anything clarified please just let us know.

With regards to the facebook page with 20 likes. Yes, this isn't us, I am on the case with Facebook now to have it taken down.

Thanks again Everyone, and I hope you all have your stocks of MB8 Coin ready for launch soon!

I am putting our support team on to the case of Bitcointalk too, so you may hear from them too Smiley

Speak Soon,
Daniel
There is a good community on the forum who are with you and who want you to the success that is why they will support all of the members who will ask any question here. We the investors want your project to be the most wanted project that is why we are taking more interest on your platforms.
The community for them is good and bigger because they are a group of some bigger companies and they are among us from a longer time and they have a full trust in the community so we know what they promise will fulfill and the project will be a leading project of the crypto world.
A group of 2100+ partners is really the bigger community. People often get success with those projects which have one partner and when a project get a few partners then people think it as the point to become the millionaires.
That is really a bigger platform when they will have that much partners and it is also possible that these partners increased and then it will bring more happiness for all of us.
We cannot say that it is possible but we can say that it is sure that many more partners will come to join the multibuy as they are very beneficial platform and many more companies want to join them in order to get the benefit from that platform.
The developers of the project already said that the partners of them are increasing with the passage of time. And now with their this crowdsale they will get many more partners and the crypto community also need their loyalty program.
It is right to say that the crypto community will give a more boost to the partnership as they all will also want to have that loyalty program for their businesses and if they will get partnership with MB8 then they all will get the success with the increase community.
Activity: 234
August 18, 2018, 10:08:51 PM
Hi Everyone,

This is Daniel from MB8 Coin Core Team. I just wanted to thank everyone for their support. I have had a look through the posts and can't see anything that someone else hasn't already been answered correctly. However, If you would like anything clarified please just let us know.

With regards to the facebook page with 20 likes. Yes, this isn't us, I am on the case with Facebook now to have it taken down.

Thanks again Everyone, and I hope you all have your stocks of MB8 Coin ready for launch soon!

I am putting our support team on to the case of Bitcointalk too, so you may hear from them too Smiley

Speak Soon,
Daniel
There is a good community on the forum who are with you and who want you to the success that is why they will support all of the members who will ask any question here. We the investors want your project to be the most wanted project that is why we are taking more interest on your platforms.
The community for them is good and bigger because they are a group of some bigger companies and they are among us from a longer time and they have a full trust in the community so we know what they promise will fulfill and the project will be a leading project of the crypto world.
A group of 2100+ partners is really the bigger community. People often get success with those projects which have one partner and when a project get a few partners then people think it as the point to become the millionaires.
That is really a bigger platform when they will have that much partners and it is also possible that these partners increased and then it will bring more happiness for all of us.
We cannot say that it is possible but we can say that it is sure that many more partners will come to join the multibuy as they are very beneficial platform and many more companies want to join them in order to get the benefit from that platform.
The developers of the project already said that the partners of them are increasing with the passage of time. And now with their this crowdsale they will get many more partners and the crypto community also need their loyalty program.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 10:06:57 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 09:57:29 PM
Hi Everyone,

Speak Soon,
Daniel
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 09:50:21 PM
Hi Everyone,

Speak Soon,
Daniel
Activity: 316
August 18, 2018, 09:44:32 PM
Hi Everyone,

Speak Soon,
Daniel
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 05:42:39 PM
Hi Everyone,

Speak Soon,
Daniel
Activity: 108
August 09, 2018, 10:58:36 AM
interesting project
Activity: 316
August 11, 2018, 05:21:43 PM
Hi Everyone,

Speak Soon,
Daniel
copper member
Activity: 3
August 08, 2018, 01:09:02 PM
Hi Everyone,

Speak Soon,
Daniel
Activity: 111
August 05, 2018, 07:34:42 PM
I am seeing the progress getting speed. Now I am sure that this ICO will get the best position in the market. The investors will not delay to invest in this project. There are much more in this project for the investors.
You are right. This project is going with a great progress and will continue like that. The project is already very busy in their legalization process with the Malta government which will make the project the best of all the present projects.
If this will happen then we will be the lucky people because the coin value will make us the rich persons within days and the coin will continue to rise and those who will keep the coins for longer will get more richer.
Activity: 93
August 05, 2018, 07:27:49 PM
I am seeing the progress getting speed. Now I am sure that this ICO will get the best position in the market. The investors will not delay to invest in this project. There are much more in this project for the investors.
You are right. This project is going with a great progress and will continue like that. The project is already very busy in their legalization process with the Malta government which will make the project the best of all the present projects.
Activity: 44
August 05, 2018, 07:26:23 PM
Activity: 84
August 05, 2018, 06:55:37 PM
hay dev  can i change email address dor campaign submission ?
I think you are asking about your bounty campaign. For that you can ask from the campaign manager yahoo62278. He is responsible for that orders to the participants.
Pages:
Jump to: