Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 8. (Read 16261 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 04:45:31 PM
Hi Everyone,

I've spent a few hours tonight reading through all of your positive comments. I must say that I am very proud to be a part of this project, and additionally, I hope investors feel the same way about the Multibuy and Blockchain Scotland Partnership to create MB8 Coin.

Responding to @ahammedrobel

As MB8 Coin is not running on the ERC20 Platform, this means we are currently allowing investors to purchase MB8 Tokens during the ICO. Once the ICO has ended, these tokens will be converted to MB8 Coin on the new X13 Blockchain, once this happens you will receive an email with details on how to withdraw your MB8 Coins and details on how to download the QT Wallet, or move them around online digital wallets to be used within the Multibuy Network.

I am sure as most of our community now know through press releases, that MB8 Coin is set to become regulated very soon. This means greater trust in the coin as well as Government Backing and allow for much faster listings on leading global crypto exchanges.

Again, if anyone has questions or enquiries about MB8 Coin, please PM me or Reply to this post and I will pick them up asap, alternatively you can email our [email protected] and address this directly to me.

Thank you again for supporting MB8 Coin.

Regards
Daniel Potts

It is better that for the start you have arranged the coin purchasing system within your website as I feel it more convenient in the ICO period to buy coins. AFter the end of ICO we will manage for the QT wallet when you release that wallet.
Yes many people feel the investment method of MB8 ICO as a more convenient as with this we can access the online wallet easily and we get the coins instantly without any issue. After the end of ICO the developers manage to help us for getting our coins to or offline wallets.
Activity: 184
September 11, 2018, 04:36:54 PM
Hi Everyone,

I've spent a few hours tonight reading through all of your positive comments. I must say that I am very proud to be a part of this project, and additionally, I hope investors feel the same way about the Multibuy and Blockchain Scotland Partnership to create MB8 Coin.

As MB8 Coin is not running on the ERC20 Platform, this means we are currently allowing investors to purchase MB8 Tokens during the ICO. Once the ICO has ended, these tokens will be converted to MB8 Coin on the new X13 Blockchain, once this happens you will receive an email with details on how to withdraw your MB8 Coins and details on how to download the QT Wallet, or move them around online digital wallets to be used within the Multibuy Network.

I am sure as most of our community now know through press releases, that MB8 Coin is set to become regulated very soon. This means greater trust in the coin as well as Government Backing and allow for much faster listings on leading global crypto exchanges.

Again, if anyone has questions or enquiries about MB8 Coin, please PM me or Reply to this post and I will pick them up asap, alternatively you can email our [email protected] and address this directly to me.

Regards
Daniel Potts

It is better that for the start you have arranged the coin purchasing system within your website as I feel it more convenient in the ICO period to buy coins. AFter the end of ICO we will manage for the QT wallet when you release that wallet.
Activity: 111
September 11, 2018, 04:29:32 PM
More than 2 months left till all of ICO phase end, I was curious about the results obtained by this project from the ICO. Looks like have highly chance to be a good competitor in the market later. Hopefully MB8Coin able to build strong community that always support the coin whatever will be.
This coin has managed to be the best coin of its time and the project team members have worked for it to be the regulated currency and sooner we will hear about that from the Malta Government.
copper member
Activity: 3
September 02, 2018, 07:44:48 PM
Hi Everyone,

Regards
Daniel Potts
Activity: 602
Merit: 3
August 31, 2018, 01:45:59 PM
Dear Concern,

When we will got the MB8 Coin wallet & what is the Procedure?

Thank you
Activity: 4
August 30, 2018, 01:02:25 AM
Hello team, am having an helpful offer for your ICO which will help your ICO earn more investors..can one of the admin's connect me with someone responsible for marketing team.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 12:21:42 AM
almost in various sectors of business blockchain technology can be implemented, it is reasonable that this technology is applied because it adopts transparency, security and convenient use. The MB8Coin platform is based on the blockchain for loyalty awards, and they have been successful from 2005.
yes from that time it is going to be the more successful platform and they also have got a large number of bigger partners who will bring more people to adopt the coin of this project. That is why we are saying that investing in this project is a wise decision.
The use of this project coin will be higher in the future as it is mentioned in the above discussion that the coin will be adopted by almost all of the partners which are more than 2 thousands in number and are increasing with time. This type of coin will make any investor the millionaire.
Activity: 234
August 26, 2018, 08:02:45 AM
More than 2 months left till all of ICO phase end, I was curious about the results obtained by this project from the ICO. Looks like have highly chance to be a good competitor in the market later. Hopefully MB8Coin able to build strong community that always support the coin whatever will be.
It is sure that they will be a leading project in the market. They are among us from more than 13 years and they have a biggest community working with them and thousands of partners they have. This aim for a widest use of the coin.
Yes that is a well established company and they are very trusted people in the online community. They are here for the benefits of the digital community and now they are in the crypto in order to fulfill the needs of we people.
seeing their this step they are really doing the great work they are going to enter in a new technology which is the future of digital businesses and will be the era of digital in real means. If we will invest in this project then we will be the part of a biggest and leading project.
Every company and every business now know that blockchain is the new technology and will be the future of the digital field. So they one by one are entering in this field and are adopting a project a coin or making their own coins for the perfect usage of their system.

almost in various sectors of business blockchain technology can be implemented, it is reasonable that this technology is applied because it adopts transparency, security and convenient use. The MB8Coin platform is based on the blockchain for loyalty awards, and they have been successful from 2005.
yes from that time it is going to be the more successful platform and they also have got a large number of bigger partners who will bring more people to adopt the coin of this project. That is why we are saying that investing in this project is a wise decision.
Activity: 95
August 26, 2018, 06:53:24 AM
It is sure that they will be a leading project in the market. They are among us from more than 13 years and they have a biggest community working with them and thousands of partners they have. This aim for a widest use of the coin.
Yes that is a well established company and they are very trusted people in the online community. They are here for the benefits of the digital community and now they are in the crypto in order to fulfill the needs of we people.
seeing their this step they are really doing the great work they are going to enter in a new technology which is the future of digital businesses and will be the era of digital in real means. If we will invest in this project then we will be the part of a biggest and leading project.
Every company and every business now know that blockchain is the new technology and will be the future of the digital field. So they one by one are entering in this field and are adopting a project a coin or making their own coins for the perfect usage of their system.

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
August 26, 2018, 06:48:45 AM
Real world cryptocurrency would be a game breaker...but anyway we are quite far for this to becom reality.
Hope that one of this kind of projects will have success!
Just look at their project details and the news about them and their whitepaper and their history. You will find that this project is already going on the way of its success and in the future we all will be the successful personalities of the crypto community.
Yes this project is from a solid business which is a real world business and they are going to start their own coin which means that the era of cryptocurrencies has been started in the real words and now we all are going to shift in a new ear. We all will be the millionaires if we all will invest in this project.
In this year we saw a number of bigger companies joining the crypto community and the blockchain technology but this one is the great one and this one is the leading of all. I am sure this will bring the success for which we all are expecting from it.
Activity: 355
August 26, 2018, 06:38:35 AM
Real world cryptocurrency would be a game breaker...but anyway we are quite far for this to becom reality.
Just look at their project details and the news about them and their whitepaper and their history. You will find that this project is already going on the way of its success and in the future we all will be the successful personalities of the crypto community.
Yes this project is from a solid business which is a real world business and they are going to start their own coin which means that the era of cryptocurrencies has been started in the real words and now we all are going to shift in a new ear. We all will be the millionaires if we all will invest in this project.
August 26, 2018, 06:27:59 AM
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
August 25, 2018, 04:05:45 AM
Activity: 355
August 25, 2018, 03:59:59 AM
It is sure that the community of the project will support the coin in any condition and they know that the result will not be 'whatever' but they know the result will be outstanding and will be a successful for them. They know that a bigger use will make the coin a golden egg.
This is the project of something greater community that is why we can sure that the coin will be a bigger coin of the crypto market. The community will be very high and the demand of the coin will make the value much more bigger than any other coin.
I agree with you. We all know that this project already have a bigger community and they all will invest in this project. The company have thousands of partners whom all will use the coin and it will make the demand of the coin higher as the continuous use of a coin make a coin more valuable.
August 25, 2018, 03:49:43 AM
It is sure that the community of the project will support the coin in any condition and they know that the result will not be 'whatever' but they know the result will be outstanding and will be a successful for them. They know that a bigger use will make the coin a golden egg.
This is the project of something greater community that is why we can sure that the coin will be a bigger coin of the crypto market. The community will be very high and the demand of the coin will make the value much more bigger than any other coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 05:28:39 AM
Activity: 83
August 19, 2018, 05:13:55 AM
Yes in this year we saw a number of new companies who adopted the blockchain for the further success and progress of their their business. They know well that if they will enter from now then they will be the be at benefit from the community and will not need hard struggle when everyone will start to come.
Activity: 48
August 19, 2018, 04:53:12 AM
Activity: 69
August 19, 2018, 04:41:24 AM
Activity: 84
August 19, 2018, 04:04:30 AM
Pages:
Jump to: