Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 7. (Read 16252 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 03:59:31 PM
I will read into the Project,  but it worries me a little bit that such a company doesnt have a good Webdesigner? Whats up with the Page Design? Its looks like of like from Windows 98 times
The design do not matter if there is a well established business and which is successful from more than 13 years. If they are already successful then why will they attract investors with design they have their business to attract potential investors.
Activity: 133
September 24, 2018, 10:12:11 AM
Hi I am William Son CEO of https://instantbitex.com exchange. We are present having 71 rank in coinmarketcap with daily nearly 1200 BTC volumes. Contact us for your coin listing with us in my telegram id @JWilliamson_Instantbitex_CEO or email me [email protected]
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 01:37:21 AM
I will read into the Project,  but it worries me a little bit that such a company doesnt have a good Webdesigner? Whats up with the Page Design? Its looks like of like from Windows 98 times
Activity: 316
September 21, 2018, 05:39:31 PM
It is not only that, the partners which are more than 2 thousands will make this project the best project of all other projects and the regulation process
Along with that do not forget that this coin will be the first coin which will be legalized so just think then how many people and companies will invest more in this project. The time is near for its legalization.
Can I know how much time is remaining in that procedure? When will it be processed and when will it be completed. I want to know about that as it is giving a faster boost to this project.
the process is already started and is on the way and whenever it will be completed or any updates will come then the developers will inform the community via all of their social media platforms and at here.
Thanks for the information. I also got a reply from the admins on their telegram that they are near at that position. Everything is going well and a success is confirmed.
That is great for all of us. From yesterday we are seeing some great things going to happen in the crypto community and in the market. The authorities are near to legalize much more in the crypto. MB8 coin will also be the one among that.
Yes the golden age of crypto community is going to start from next month. In that month this project will get a great amount of investors. As then the crypto community will again get a life and then the investors will once again start to get profit from their investment in the ICOs.
If the market will be up and the traders will do trade then the investors also invest in ICO because. I think they are connected with each other and they follow each other. Now as the market is going to up so the investors also came to invest in this project.
The actual reason for it is that when the traders are active for their trade then the coins get a value in the market and any coin which hit any exchange the traders start to trade with that coin and they put their money in that coin so the coin get the value. Seeing that the investors then try to get the coin from the ICO time to get at a much lower value.
And now we all know that the market will go better and the traders will start their trade on the exchanges. So the coins of the project is started for the sale. I will invite investors to invest in this project as this is a very promising project from a very trusted and well established company.
Yes this project is from a company which is among us from more than 13 years. It is a company of 13 years old and they have worked with more security for their clients and with more trust. They have collected a large number of partners and they all will also invest in this project in order to get some coins for to use on their platform.
Activity: 48
September 21, 2018, 05:37:34 PM
It is not only that, the partners which are more than 2 thousands will make this project the best project of all other projects and the regulation process
Along with that do not forget that this coin will be the first coin which will be legalized so just think then how many people and companies will invest more in this project. The time is near for its legalization.
Can I know how much time is remaining in that procedure? When will it be processed and when will it be completed. I want to know about that as it is giving a faster boost to this project.
the process is already started and is on the way and whenever it will be completed or any updates will come then the developers will inform the community via all of their social media platforms and at here.
Thanks for the information. I also got a reply from the admins on their telegram that they are near at that position. Everything is going well and a success is confirmed.
That is great for all of us. From yesterday we are seeing some great things going to happen in the crypto community and in the market. The authorities are near to legalize much more in the crypto. MB8 coin will also be the one among that.
Yes the golden age of crypto community is going to start from next month. In that month this project will get a great amount of investors. As then the crypto community will again get a life and then the investors will once again start to get profit from their investment in the ICOs.
If the market will be up and the traders will do trade then the investors also invest in ICO because. I think they are connected with each other and they follow each other. Now as the market is going to up so the investors also came to invest in this project.
The actual reason for it is that when the traders are active for their trade then the coins get a value in the market and any coin which hit any exchange the traders start to trade with that coin and they put their money in that coin so the coin get the value. Seeing that the investors then try to get the coin from the ICO time to get at a much lower value.
And now we all know that the market will go better and the traders will start their trade on the exchanges. So the coins of the project is started for the sale. I will invite investors to invest in this project as this is a very promising project from a very trusted and well established company.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 05:29:14 PM
Activity: 84
September 21, 2018, 05:23:40 PM
Activity: 83
September 21, 2018, 05:09:11 PM
Activity: 234
September 21, 2018, 04:38:09 PM
Activity: 355
September 20, 2018, 05:34:20 PM
Activity: 316
September 14, 2018, 05:53:38 PM
Activity: 355
September 14, 2018, 05:46:55 PM
September 12, 2018, 06:00:40 PM
I'm very impressive with this business and It seems it is an platform of many integrated blockchains through a modular framework
It is not only that, the partners which are more than 2 thousands will make this project the best project of all other projects and the regulation process which will make this coin a legalized and regulated currency will make it the focus coin for the bigger companies.
The developers also said that these all partners are ready to use this coin on their platforms. It is a golden chance for the investors to invest in this project because only projects like this will make the investors millionaires and will give them a coin which will rise in value with the passage of time continuously.
It is really a great project for all of us because this project has something for which other projects spend dozens of year. This has brought a basket of gold for the investors. In the first time when I heard about the details of its investors I felt that it is the one which will make me rich like the early investors of bitcoin.
It really has a great number of partners and so you think when they all will start to use this coin then there will be a much higher demand and the supply will remain much lower which will increase the price of the coin.
The investors know this point and they will not let their coin to the market sooner but they will hold their coins for a longer time and as there will be a need of this coin in the market so the price will shoot up to the moon within a shortest time period.
Yes the investors know about any potential coin and they know that which coin is for a long term holding. They also know the future of this coin and they will not sell their coins sooner. They know that if they will hold this coin for longer then they will be the more wealthy personalities with only this coin.
September 12, 2018, 05:57:13 PM
I'm very impressive with this business and It seems it is an platform of many integrated blockchains through a modular framework
It is not only that, the partners which are more than 2 thousands will make this project the best project of all other projects and the regulation process which will make this coin a legalized and regulated currency will make it the focus coin for the bigger companies.
The developers also said that these all partners are ready to use this coin on their platforms. It is a golden chance for the investors to invest in this project because only projects like this will make the investors millionaires and will give them a coin which will rise in value with the passage of time continuously.
It is really a great project for all of us because this project has something for which other projects spend dozens of year. This has brought a basket of gold for the investors. In the first time when I heard about the details of its investors I felt that it is the one which will make me rich like the early investors of bitcoin.
It really has a great number of partners and so you think when they all will start to use this coin then there will be a much higher demand and the supply will remain much lower which will increase the price of the coin.
The investors know this point and they will not let their coin to the market sooner but they will hold their coins for a longer time and as there will be a need of this coin in the market so the price will shoot up to the moon within a shortest time period.
Yes the investors know about any potential coin and they know that which coin is for a long term holding. They also know the future of this coin and they will not sell their coins sooner. They know that if they will hold this coin for longer then they will be the more wealthy personalities with only this coin.
Activity: 69
September 12, 2018, 05:48:06 PM
Activity: 184
September 12, 2018, 05:40:47 PM
Activity: 111
September 12, 2018, 05:32:29 PM
September 11, 2018, 05:10:07 PM
September 11, 2018, 04:53:55 PM
Activity: 1
September 11, 2018, 04:48:04 PM
Pages:
Jump to: