Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 6. (Read 16252 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 0
March 23, 2019, 03:29:21 PM
I see ico being extended until March 31, 2019, this is the longest ico I've ever followed, can anyone explain why the team decided to extend ico until March 31, 2019 Huh Huh
Yes I also see that there is no second time to see when it ends ?? and there are still the following sales at a price of 0.5euro
Now only a few days are remaining in this project to be completed and now they will end this project in that time. The progress was very great and they collected a good income from the project. We have a few days to invest in this awesome project.
Yeah we still have a good time for investing in this project. I was thinking that this project ended but when I heard from my friend that it is extended to 31st March then I became more happy because in the coming days I want to invest some money in this project.
Yes many investors wanted to invest in this project. With the extension of time many investors found a chance to become a part of this project. It will also bring more community for the project and we know the bigger project the more will be the value of this coin.
The bigger community really help the project to gain the value for its coin. That is why I also invited a number of my friends to invest in this project. They will also help to increase the community and so on.
Your friends are lucky that you informed them to invest in this project because hey invested in a project which have a great future ahead and which will be widely used by the community of the project.
Activity: 184
March 23, 2019, 03:27:21 PM
I see ico being extended until March 31, 2019, this is the longest ico I've ever followed, can anyone explain why the team decided to extend ico until March 31, 2019 Huh Huh
Yes I also see that there is no second time to see when it ends ?? and there are still the following sales at a price of 0.5euro
Now only a few days are remaining in this project to be completed and now they will end this project in that time. The progress was very great and they collected a good income from the project. We have a few days to invest in this awesome project.
Yeah we still have a good time for investing in this project. I was thinking that this project ended but when I heard from my friend that it is extended to 31st March then I became more happy because in the coming days I want to invest some money in this project.
Yes many investors wanted to invest in this project. With the extension of time many investors found a chance to become a part of this project. It will also bring more community for the project and we know the bigger project the more will be the value of this coin.
The bigger community really help the project to gain the value for its coin. That is why I also invited a number of my friends to invest in this project. They will also help to increase the community and so on.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 23, 2019, 03:23:37 PM
Activity: 184
March 23, 2019, 03:21:38 PM
Activity: 420
March 22, 2019, 04:44:36 PM
Activity: 1302
March 21, 2019, 02:17:50 PM
brand new
Activity: 0
November 26, 2018, 06:01:55 PM
it is a SCAM project. whatever they promise - do not believe them. Pyramid, that at the end will make families and friends enemies. ICO was extended twice now, If you are asking questions in any way they do not like - ban, admin will remove you from the group even if you were investor (who cares, they already have your money)
looks like more and more people have left (or may be removed by admins) only Denmark and Sweden left. some people are still believe in them
from over 5000  likes on Facebook there just over 700 members in the group left. what ICO we talking about? the website and the Facebook group will disappear as soon, as pyramid collapses. it is a matter of time.

copper member
Activity: 3
January 13, 2019, 08:25:56 PM
Hi YugYug

Thank you for your kind words regarding MB8 Coin, and yes you are correct, we are an A rated ICO on Coin Schedule as well as being in the Top 10 Most Voted ICOs and the Top 10 Most Trusted ICOs for most of the ICO so far.

Thank you again,
The MB8 Coin Team

An A lister of the most reliable ICO review website like coinschedule.com makes a higher investor's confidence rating. MB8coin is one of the hottest ICO to followed and the reason why the ICO is extended it is for legality matter which makes it more secure and well regulated.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
November 23, 2018, 01:59:53 PM
Never subscribed to any MB8 coin newsletter and yet they spammed me. Also all those newbie accounts posting is the thread make me feel confident that this is yet another exit scam project.
Beware!!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
January 02, 2019, 06:57:07 AM
An A lister of the most reliable ICO review website like coinschedule.com makes a higher investor's confidence rating. MB8coin is one of the hottest ICO to followed and the reason why the ICO is extended it is for legality matter which makes it more secure and well regulated.
copper member
December 18, 2018, 11:33:51 PM
Hello George5,

We are sorry to hear that you have been receiving our newsletter without subscribing, to be removed from our mailing list please either use the opt-out function supplied on the footer of all emails issued by the company, alternatively if you would like to PM us here we will manually remove you so that you do not receive future newsletters and project updates. We would note that MB8 Coin has had great thread support from Bitcoin Talk members ranging from newbie, Full, Sr., Hero and legendary statuses. Like distributed ledger technology itself our seriousness to be beneficial to consumers and businesses long term will be best proven through our actions, please keep your eye on us long term and you will see through our actions not our words that we are here to stay. While we could never promise not to have obstacles and/or issues to overcome during our global deployment, how we handle these and move forward will demonstrate our intent. All real businesses will at some point have obstacles to overcome and how these obstacles are handled will ultimately determine the companies’ intent. If you would like to remain subscribed please do nothing and we will be happy to keep you updated on the project.

Dear Newbie member deeptown, we are always happy to hear from all of our customers, to get in touch or if you have any questions please email us directly using: [email protected]. (Response is within 72 hours, however please be aware that we are closed during some days over the festive period as listed on our website.) It is worth noting Multibuy has over 50 domains names that have been used for, businesses, consumers – inc travel and ecommerce, cards and as you have mentioned here our advertising platform. We acknowledged issues with one of our advertising platforms and as such found resolutions and carried out a full remodel excluding this platform. 

Please keep reviews fair, it is easy to find up to 10 negative comments on most companies that are around our size and two negative/biased links focused on a single issue that the company encountered, that said we would like to note there are 10’s of thousands of positive comments about our company available online, and hundreds of independent websites that have given great feedback on our company which should help put into perspective how fantastic the overall vibe is and how hard our core teams are working to help ensure this works for all involved.

Your previous post was removed as it contained untrue and defamatory comments.

Should you have any specific issues you would like us to deal with on your behalf please let us know so that we may assist: [email protected]

Visit www.mb8coin.io now to join our community. 

We have some exciting updates coming soon ;-)

Thank you once again for the outstanding support from the Bitcoin talk community, our whole business is evolving as is our distributed ledger technology, get involved today.
www.mb8coin.io
copper member
November 02, 2018, 11:19:09 PM
Hi All,

Firstly, fair comments with the temporary ICO website mb8coin.io, The main cryptography developers are focused on the integration of MB8 Coin into the existing systems. The original ICO website was only meant to be temporary, due to the extension this is now being revamped.

The main focus from the Devs is successful development of the new eCommerce and travel platform that will host thousands of products and hundreds of holidays and of course integrating the MB8 Coin Blockchain into these platforms. (Blockchain progress can be followed on https://github.com/MB8Coin)

In answer to your question bonji77, you can get a full explanation of the reasons for extension at the following link: https://mb8coin.io/11210-2/

For immediate answers to questions please use telegram, admin is on here 24/7 link is: t.me/mb8coin

A massive Thank You to the community for their continued support, feedback and help. We will always act in the best interests of the overall MB8 Coin community, and welcome feedback from all, please feel free to email feedback and questions to [email protected]

All the best from 'The MB8 Coin Team'
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 06:14:50 AM
Activity: 6
October 17, 2018, 09:25:44 AM
Is there a mining pool?
Activity: 93
October 13, 2018, 12:50:51 AM
Yes today multibuy is a great platform because of their hard struggle. It has a huge community. The platform is making a large amount of money and the use of MB8coin will be very high on that platform.
as it is said from the beginning that the whole community of the platform will use only MB8 coin so it means that there will be a great demand of the coin which will rise the value of the coin. It is also said that all of the partners are agree to use their coin. So it is a super plus point for the investors.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 11:12:01 PM
I will read into the Project,  but it worries me a little bit that such a company doesnt have a good Webdesigner? Whats up with the Page Design? Its looks like of like from Windows 98 times
The design do not matter if there is a well established business and which is successful from more than 13 years. If they are already successful then why will they attract investors with design they have their business to attract potential investors.
In the past I invested in a number of projects with having more stylish design and in most of them I am still unable to recover my income because in there the developers are unable to establish their business so after that I invest in those projects which have talented developers and have a running business and in that I am getting a lot of profit.
It was the past when people were looking at the design of the thread and of the website for their investment. Nowadays the investors are getting more intelligent and they do not look at the stylish design of the website and the announcement thread but they look at the background of the project.
Along with background people also look at the developers that how much active are them for their project and look at the work that how are they doing their hard work for the project because the future of a project depends on the hard work and struggle of the developers.
And this is a project which has all the things which the investors want nowadays. It has a very stronger background. The team members are also very talented as it is because of their struggle that multibuy got a great success and now they have a large number of partners.
Yes today multibuy is a great platform because of their hard struggle. It has a huge community. The platform is making a large amount of money and the use of MB8coin will be very high on that platform.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 08:05:23 AM
I will read into the Project,  but it worries me a little bit that such a company doesnt have a good Webdesigner? Whats up with the Page Design? Its looks like of like from Windows 98 times
The design do not matter if there is a well established business and which is successful from more than 13 years. If they are already successful then why will they attract investors with design they have their business to attract potential investors.
In the past I invested in a number of projects with having more stylish design and in most of them I am still unable to recover my income because in there the developers are unable to establish their business so after that I invest in those projects which have talented developers and have a running business and in that I am getting a lot of profit.
It was the past when people were looking at the design of the thread and of the website for their investment. Nowadays the investors are getting more intelligent and they do not look at the stylish design of the website and the announcement thread but they look at the background of the project.
Along with background people also look at the developers that how much active are them for their project and look at the work that how are they doing their hard work for the project because the future of a project depends on the hard work and struggle of the developers.
And this is a project which has all the things which the investors want nowadays. It has a very stronger background. The team members are also very talented as it is because of their struggle that multibuy got a great success and now they have a large number of partners.
Activity: 93
October 04, 2018, 08:00:31 AM
Activity: 154
October 04, 2018, 07:53:55 AM
Activity: 147
October 02, 2018, 04:10:55 PM
Pages:
Jump to: