Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 14. (Read 16252 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 07:03:58 PM
How are they going in blockchain system. They are new in this field will they face problems in the future?
The team members of this project is much expert. They know well how to proceed in the blockchain technology. They are more interested in the blockchain and they have all the knowledge about that. Till now they have completed every task to them with much intelligence and they are going with more development.
Actually the team behind this project are not the new comers but they are in this business for more than 13 years and they are much expert in this field. The crypto field is a very interesting and any online business has the knowledge about it. Every online business know about it that how it work and how to implement it in their businesses.
Activity: 316
July 17, 2018, 06:44:16 PM
How are they going in blockchain system. They are new in this field will they face problems in the future?
The team members of this project is much expert. They know well how to proceed in the blockchain technology. They are more interested in the blockchain and they have all the knowledge about that. Till now they have completed every task to them with much intelligence and they are going with more development.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 06:28:37 PM
Any project which come to any field make themselves complete and skilled so that they do not face any issue. The MB8 team is going very better in this field which means they are very expert in blockchain and they have got much knowledge from blockchain field.
Yes they took their start well prepared and for that they made the partnership with Blockchain Scotland who made this coin and set up everything for them to come to the blockchain technology. The team is supported well and now they are not facing any issue in this progress and they are going very smoothly in their process of ICO.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 05:54:14 PM
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that this project has no competitors today, which means that it is the only one in this field so far, and it has all chances to take a leading position. In addition, the MB8Coin project has fairly high ratings and a large number of partners, this is very important for attracting investors.
Yes that is the main point in this project that it will be the leading project of its field and the best thing is that no one is there to compete it as mentioned above. There is already a great demand of it and it will continue with time when the partners of that company will increase.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
July 17, 2018, 11:27:09 AM
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that this project has no competitors today, which means that it is the only one in this field so far, and it has all chances to take a leading position. In addition, the MB8Coin project has fairly high ratings and a large number of partners, this is very important for attracting investors.
July 17, 2018, 09:49:48 AM
Any project which come to any field make themselves complete and skilled so that they do not face any issue. The MB8 team is going very better in this field which means they are very expert in blockchain and they have got much knowledge from blockchain field.
Activity: 48
July 17, 2018, 09:48:05 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 08:52:29 AM
MB8coins project is nearly coming to an end of their ICO, and looking to their whitepaper is seemingly to have a good future unless their team members will not do more strategic plans to make it success. Team members participation and their engagement into the community will give a huge impact into their project and give a good ensights into their followers.
There is still a few months remaining in the end of ICO but the process also depend amount of token available and to be sold out. If the token will be sold out before the end date of the ICO then it will end up before the end date of the ICO.
Activity: 37
July 16, 2018, 12:29:08 PM
I like this project i hope see u in the moon Smiley  Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
July 16, 2018, 12:26:30 PM
The project MB8Coin from the very beginning attracted my attention, an interesting concept, an original approach, a professional team - all this will undoubtedly ensure the success of the ICO. The latest news gives even more confidence in this.
I think it will be one of the most successful ICO in 2018
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
July 15, 2018, 06:33:31 PM
MB8coins project is nearly coming to an end of their ICO, and looking to their whitepaper is seemingly to have a good future unless their team members will not do more strategic plans to make it success. Team members participation and their engagement into the community will give a huge impact into their project and give a good ensights into their followers.
Activity: 316
July 15, 2018, 06:23:16 PM
On telegram I saw a person who was typing some words against the project. Was it the fuds against the project as I am seeing this project a perfect project in all aspects. What do you say about that?
That was just a fud and is now escaped. No one hear to him because this is a 13 years old company and is a registered company which have more than 2100 partners willing to use this coin.
I am also following this project and investing in this project because of that factors and I have studied well about the project and about the team members. The team members are the respected personalities of the community and they are among us working with trust from that much longer time. I encourage all of the investors to invest in this project.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 06:15:53 PM
there was an issue to the users of cryptocurrencies that if they are not the residents of Europe then they were not able to use the debit card or credit card of cryptocurrencies. So in this project we will get a type of card which will work as a Visa or Master card for us. We will have credits/coins in that card and we will be able to use that card on thousands of companies.
I wish that this cards come to us as I am not living in the EU and I am in need of any card which will be used for utilizing the cryptocurrencies. If they will give us the cards then we will have more benefit because this coin will be used by many companies and we will have a way of using the crypto coin easily.
Will this MB8 be available to all over the world or it will be restricted to EU only when they will adopt the crypto currency? I see that master and Visa are now only for EU when they have the crypto currencies in them.
This project and the product of this project is for everyone all around the world that is why they are doing this worldwide ICO on here in this decentralized community. It now depend on the investors that they invest more and more so that we reach to the completion as soon as possible.
July 15, 2018, 06:06:49 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
July 15, 2018, 06:02:05 PM
there was an issue to the users of cryptocurrencies that if they are not the residents of Europe then they were not able to use the debit card or credit card of cryptocurrencies. So in this project we will get a type of card which will work as a Visa or Master card for us. We will have credits/coins in that card and we will be able to use that card on thousands of companies.
I wish that this cards come to us as I am not living in the EU and I am in need of any card which will be used for utilizing the cryptocurrencies. If they will give us the cards then we will have more benefit because this coin will be used by many companies and we will have a way of using the crypto coin easily.
Will this MB8 be available to all over the world or it will be restricted to EU only when they will adopt the crypto currency? I see that master and Visa are now only for EU when they have the crypto currencies in them.
This project is not from Master and Visa and it is not connected to them that is why the rules of Master and Visa is not obligated on them and they will use their own rules and they are a self ruled company. The MB8 coin and its cards will be available all over the world and it will have the same features for all over the world which it have mentioned.
Activity: 48
July 15, 2018, 05:58:43 PM
Activity: 111
July 15, 2018, 05:44:25 PM
Activity: 234
July 15, 2018, 05:29:31 PM
July 15, 2018, 05:11:24 PM
Activity: 184
July 14, 2018, 07:22:56 PM
Can I know how much time is remaining in the end of ICO. Howe much token is remaining in the current phase of the ICO. I want that the ICO complete as soon as possible.
The ICO is going with a good pace. The second phase is running right now and I am sure that within a few days it will complete. The overall ICO will complete in the end of August after that you will be able to trade the coin freely on any exchange.
No the ICO will not end at the end of August but there is time for the investors to invest in this project till the 5th November. You can invest till that time in the ICO there is still a few months remaining. I like this type of strategy for the ICO project.
I like the ICOs which have a longer time of their ICO period. There are many benefits of longer ICO. We do not hurry for our investment we can wait for a longer time and can have a longer time to manage for the money to invest in that project. Sometimes people are having their money in any other investment which take some time so when we get that we invest in that.
The other benefit of it is that the team members find more time to advertise their project and they find more time to spread their project to all over the world. This is a bigger project and they need to spread the word of this project to all the corners of the world for that they need a longer time period for their ICO.
But do not wait for longer time for your investment as it is not the fixed that the ICO will end on 5th November as they have also mentioned that if the coins sold out then they will finish the ICO time there. Try to get money as soon as possible and invest as soon as possible.
Yes the coin have the chance that to sold out all of them sooner before the end date of the ICO. If someone is thinking that he will wait for the longer time and will invest at the end then he may lose the chance to invest in this amazing ICO project.
The demand of the coin is higher the supply is also limited and the time is longer which means that the ICO of this project will end up sooner. That is why I am also not waiting for longer time and will invest if I get more money. I am inviting my friends to invest in this project.
The above mentioned are all right, if their is a high demand on coin and many are investing on it,  their is a chance that the ICO will end up any time soon, better so that the team can proceed with the stage or level of the roadmap, i am exciting to see the debit and credit card launching which i know not easy on the part of the team and bank for legalization.  But as we all know it much easier for the end users, investors, business partners and all ecommerce businesses to utilize and it is very convenience in a any sector of all business transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: