Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 5. (Read 16261 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 0
March 23, 2019, 04:26:49 PM
After that I know this coin will become the second top coin after bitcoin and will beat ether and ripply in the ranking of coinmarketcap. As one it will be a coin backed by a country and will be adopted by thousands of companies for their community to use this coin in their businesses.
After these two developments in the project of MB8Coin I am also in the favor that this coin will become the second coin after BTC and the sage of this coin will be increased in the same way as bitcoin is nowadays and will be adopted by many bigger institutions as bitcoin is nowadays.
Yes this will happen but I think it may take a year to happen like this as it will go through some processes of development as like all other projects which take a period like that. But I will wish that it happen sooner.
But this project is not like all other projects as all other projects require a longer period for completing their projects and to reach to their final stage which this project have their platform already completed and they will only need to complete their ICO and after that they will start the use of the coin in their business.
yes we will not need to wait for a year to see a peak point in this project. Only within a few months we will see a huge price of the coin of this project. The investors who invested in the coin of this project will not have to wait for a longer time to get their expected profit.
Yes that is also true. The project is completed as mentioned in their whitepaper. It will only require the implementation of their MB8Coin in their platform. It is really a great news for me and all other investors.
It is a project that when listed to the exchanges then many more people will come to invest in it and the value of the coin will increase further and when a coin is listed then the traders search about the coin and when they see that the coin is from a well established company then they start to invest in the coin and hold for longer.
In this case if any of the ICO investors will want to sell their coin after listing on exchanges then they will not lose but will remain in profit as it is a project which will have a continuously rising value in its coin.
But it is not good that we start to sell the coin after listing immediately as we have to wait for some longer time so that to give some support to the demand of the coin in the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
March 23, 2019, 04:25:45 PM
After that I know this coin will become the second top coin after bitcoin and will beat ether and ripply in the ranking of coinmarketcap. As one it will be a coin backed by a country and will be adopted by thousands of companies for their community to use this coin in their businesses.
After these two developments in the project of MB8Coin I am also in the favor that this coin will become the second coin after BTC and the sage of this coin will be increased in the same way as bitcoin is nowadays and will be adopted by many bigger institutions as bitcoin is nowadays.
Yes this will happen but I think it may take a year to happen like this as it will go through some processes of development as like all other projects which take a period like that. But I will wish that it happen sooner.
But this project is not like all other projects as all other projects require a longer period for completing their projects and to reach to their final stage which this project have their platform already completed and they will only need to complete their ICO and after that they will start the use of the coin in their business.
yes we will not need to wait for a year to see a peak point in this project. Only within a few months we will see a huge price of the coin of this project. The investors who invested in the coin of this project will not have to wait for a longer time to get their expected profit.
Yes that is also true. The project is completed as mentioned in their whitepaper. It will only require the implementation of their MB8Coin in their platform. It is really a great news for me and all other investors.
It is a project that when listed to the exchanges then many more people will come to invest in it and the value of the coin will increase further and when a coin is listed then the traders search about the coin and when they see that the coin is from a well established company then they start to invest in the coin and hold for longer.
In this case if any of the ICO investors will want to sell their coin after listing on exchanges then they will not lose but will remain in profit as it is a project which will have a continuously rising value in its coin.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
March 23, 2019, 04:24:30 PM
Activity: 184
March 23, 2019, 04:22:48 PM
March 23, 2019, 04:21:17 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 23, 2019, 04:19:39 PM
March 23, 2019, 04:17:24 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
March 23, 2019, 04:14:37 PM
March 23, 2019, 04:07:30 PM
It will be a great news for all of us if this coin will be accepted by these companies and will be used by the whole communities of all of these companies. It will really increase the demand of this coin much higher.
It is already confirmed that this coin will be accepted by all of them which is started in the whitepaper of the project and it is started that they all will use this coin for their services as a coin of their companies.
Yes ths will be their coin used in their businesses. I also invested in this project because of that as I know that when a coin has that much usage then in the long term the value of the coin increases much bigger. I always wanted to invest in a project which will make me millionaire.
The trust is also the main factor of investment in this project. Because of their long term trust people invested their money in this project. They all know that this company is among us from more than 13 years and have a very clear history of business.
I agree with you because while investing I also keep their trust level in my mind. After reading about them I found that it is a project which is more bigger than any other ICO project and this project coin will have a bigger use in the future.
The use of this project coin will be very higher in the future as it is in the agreement of the project with their partners that the coin will be adopted by all of them. This ICO is the best choice of all of the investors and anyone who invested in this project will be lucky.
yes we all investors are lucky because we will see the price of the coin rising to the moon. The developers of this project have much more for the investors and for the project and it is sure that this coin will have a huge value in the future which will make us rich in the coming future.
This coin is also going to be the first regulated currency by the Malta government so after that this coin will also be adopted by many other bigger institutions and if they all will put their money in this project then it is sure that the marketcap of this coin will be among the top coins.
yes Malta government is going to give regulation to the crypto currencies and this coin is selected as the first coin which will go through this process which will make this coin the bigger of all other altcoins in the first place.
March 23, 2019, 04:02:36 PM
It will be a great news for all of us if this coin will be accepted by these companies and will be used by the whole communities of all of these companies. It will really increase the demand of this coin much higher.
It is already confirmed that this coin will be accepted by all of them which is started in the whitepaper of the project and it is started that they all will use this coin for their services as a coin of their companies.
Yes ths will be their coin used in their businesses. I also invested in this project because of that as I know that when a coin has that much usage then in the long term the value of the coin increases much bigger. I always wanted to invest in a project which will make me millionaire.
The trust is also the main factor of investment in this project. Because of their long term trust people invested their money in this project. They all know that this company is among us from more than 13 years and have a very clear history of business.
I agree with you because while investing I also keep their trust level in my mind. After reading about them I found that it is a project which is more bigger than any other ICO project and this project coin will have a bigger use in the future.
The use of this project coin will be very higher in the future as it is in the agreement of the project with their partners that the coin will be adopted by all of them. This ICO is the best choice of all of the investors and anyone who invested in this project will be lucky.
yes we all investors are lucky because we will see the price of the coin rising to the moon. The developers of this project have much more for the investors and for the project and it is sure that this coin will have a huge value in the future which will make us rich in the coming future.
This coin is also going to be the first regulated currency by the Malta government so after that this coin will also be adopted by many other bigger institutions and if they all will put their money in this project then it is sure that the marketcap of this coin will be among the top coins.
yes Malta government is going to give regulation to the crypto currencies and this coin is selected as the first coin which will go through this process which will make this coin the bigger of all other altcoins in the first place.
March 23, 2019, 04:00:04 PM
March 23, 2019, 03:58:08 PM
March 23, 2019, 03:53:50 PM
March 23, 2019, 03:50:34 PM
March 23, 2019, 03:48:59 PM
Yes in these 13 years they have serve the community with loyalty and because of their trust in the community they have a bigger community and more than two thousand companies joined their business.
March 23, 2019, 03:42:45 PM
March 23, 2019, 03:37:44 PM
March 23, 2019, 03:34:18 PM
I see ico being extended until March 31, 2019, this is the longest ico I've ever followed, can anyone explain why the team decided to extend ico until March 31, 2019 Huh Huh
Yes I also see that there is no second time to see when it ends ?? and there are still the following sales at a price of 0.5euro
Now only a few days are remaining in this project to be completed and now they will end this project in that time. The progress was very great and they collected a good income from the project. We have a few days to invest in this awesome project.
Yeah we still have a good time for investing in this project. I was thinking that this project ended but when I heard from my friend that it is extended to 31st March then I became more happy because in the coming days I want to invest some money in this project.
Yes many investors wanted to invest in this project. With the extension of time many investors found a chance to become a part of this project. It will also bring more community for the project and we know the bigger project the more will be the value of this coin.
The bigger community really help the project to gain the value for its coin. That is why I also invited a number of my friends to invest in this project. They will also help to increase the community and so on.
Your friends are lucky that you informed them to invest in this project because hey invested in a project which have a great future ahead and which will be widely used by the community of the project.
It is right that this project has a huge community because it already have more than 2 thousands companies using this loyalty reward program. and now think what will happen when they all will accept this coin for their businesses.
March 23, 2019, 03:32:47 PM
I see ico being extended until March 31, 2019, this is the longest ico I've ever followed, can anyone explain why the team decided to extend ico until March 31, 2019 Huh Huh
Yes I also see that there is no second time to see when it ends ?? and there are still the following sales at a price of 0.5euro
Now only a few days are remaining in this project to be completed and now they will end this project in that time. The progress was very great and they collected a good income from the project. We have a few days to invest in this awesome project.
Yeah we still have a good time for investing in this project. I was thinking that this project ended but when I heard from my friend that it is extended to 31st March then I became more happy because in the coming days I want to invest some money in this project.
Yes many investors wanted to invest in this project. With the extension of time many investors found a chance to become a part of this project. It will also bring more community for the project and we know the bigger project the more will be the value of this coin.
The bigger community really help the project to gain the value for its coin. That is why I also invited a number of my friends to invest in this project. They will also help to increase the community and so on.
Your friends are lucky that you informed them to invest in this project because hey invested in a project which have a great future ahead and which will be widely used by the community of the project.
It is right that this project has a huge community because it already have more than 2 thousands companies using this loyalty reward program. and now think what will happen when they all will accept this coin for their businesses.
March 23, 2019, 03:31:25 PM
Pages:
Jump to: