Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 16. (Read 16252 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 07:54:48 PM
Today I am very happy to get some more MB8Coins to my wallet. I love to increase my this collection as much as possible because I know this project will bring a great success to my financial life. I love the coins which have the use in the real life business.
Buying more is better for an investor. I also do the same. I also have the believe on this coin like you have. The real life business is very important for any coin which many coins owners claim but they mostly fail in it. They already got this success and will gain the popularity among the world bigger community.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 07:52:11 PM
Today I am very happy to get some more MB8Coins to my wallet. I love to increase my this collection as much as possible because I know this project will bring a great success to my financial life. I love the coins which have the use in the real life business.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 06:31:41 PM
I am investing in this project. I am sure that this coin will go to the moon. Like all other projects coin which have businesses.
This is not like other projects but it is a more bigger than all other projects. This project has all the community of usage and all the demand already prepared. They are on the ICO and immediately after the end of ICO this will be a fully used coin in the world.
Seeing the aspects of this project and its use it will not be bad to say that we are not going to moon but we are going to stars.
You are right we are going to the stars. I will hold my coins and will wait till the price of this coin pass the price of at least $100. I have full faith in that price and will show everyone after we get that price of this project.
You are doing very well if you are keeping your coins for a that value. It will not take much longer to reach to the value for which you are waiting. Just let the ICO to end and let the coins to list of exchanges you will see within some weeks the coin will be at that value.
I know these points and know that it will not take much time to reach to $100, that is why I have my target as $100.
If you can hold for a longer time and do not need urgent these money then you have to hold as the use of this currency is very high. It is also the chances that this coin become the regulated currency then the price of this coin will move more higher than $1000.
On their telegram I heard from the users that it is the chance that this coin become a legalized coin which will mean that this coin will be added to bigger exchanges especially to the regulated exchanges which will rise the price to much higher value. Then it is possible that this coin reach to $1000.
Then holding for a longer time is a great idea. I am holding my coins till the peak of all the speculators expectations. When people are saying that this coin will reach to a particular point then it means that it will reach to there as the investors wait and do not sell which decrease the supply in the exchanges.
July 09, 2018, 05:43:40 PM
I am investing in this project. I am sure that this coin will go to the moon. Like all other projects coin which have businesses.
This is not like other projects but it is a more bigger than all other projects. This project has all the community of usage and all the demand already prepared. They are on the ICO and immediately after the end of ICO this will be a fully used coin in the world.
Seeing the aspects of this project and its use it will not be bad to say that we are not going to moon but we are going to stars.
You are right we are going to the stars. I will hold my coins and will wait till the price of this coin pass the price of at least $100. I have full faith in that price and will show everyone after we get that price of this project.
You are doing very well if you are keeping your coins for a that value. It will not take much longer to reach to the value for which you are waiting. Just let the ICO to end and let the coins to list of exchanges you will see within some weeks the coin will be at that value.
I know these points and know that it will not take much time to reach to $100, that is why I have my target as $100.
If you can hold for a longer time and do not need urgent these money then you have to hold as the use of this currency is very high. It is also the chances that this coin become the regulated currency then the price of this coin will move more higher than $1000.
On their telegram I heard from the users that it is the chance that this coin become a legalized coin which will mean that this coin will be added to bigger exchanges especially to the regulated exchanges which will rise the price to much higher value. Then it is possible that this coin reach to $1000.
Activity: 234
July 08, 2018, 06:33:39 PM
Activity: 111
July 08, 2018, 06:29:31 PM
July 08, 2018, 06:23:01 PM
July 08, 2018, 05:01:01 PM
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 04:24:55 PM
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 06:40:22 PM
July 07, 2018, 06:29:03 PM
July 07, 2018, 05:46:29 PM
This project is great for investment. I came to hear about it from a review about this project. I am happy to invest in this project for my future profit.
Investing in this project is a best decision. It is another opportunity for the ICO investors like the bigger ICOs in the past. You may have saw in the past a few ICOs which price are now more than $50 in the exchanges. This coin will also go to that value.
That is an incredible project, it is more bigger than any other because it has already 2100 established businesses connected who all are ready to accept the coin. This coin will bring more success than any other ICO in the past.
yes they are among us from 13 years and they have 2100 business and a company or project like this definitely bound to success. That is any I have much interest to invest in this project.
The developers said that they all are going to use their coin from the start. If they all will adopt this coin for their businesses then it will be the most used coins from the start in the world. It will create a new record of its high marketcap in a short time.
Yes as these companies are partnered with multibuy and they are benefiting from multibuy then they also considering it important to use this coin. This coin will have a huge community in this way
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 02:31:16 PM
This project is great for investment. I came to hear about it from a review about this project. I am happy to invest in this project for my future profit.
Investing in this project is a best decision. It is another opportunity for the ICO investors like the bigger ICOs in the past. You may have saw in the past a few ICOs which price are now more than $50 in the exchanges. This coin will also go to that value.
That is an incredible project, it is more bigger than any other because it has already 2100 established businesses connected who all are ready to accept the coin. This coin will bring more success than any other ICO in the past.
yes they are among us from 13 years and they have 2100 business and a company or project like this definitely bound to success. That is any I have much interest to invest in this project.
The developers said that they all are going to use their coin from the start. If they all will adopt this coin for their businesses then it will be the most used coins from the start in the world. It will create a new record of its high marketcap in a short time.
Activity: 69
July 05, 2018, 05:27:22 PM
Activity: 355
July 05, 2018, 04:51:17 PM
Activity: 316
July 05, 2018, 04:33:31 PM
Activity: 355
July 03, 2018, 04:34:19 PM
A few days ago I asked from the developers about the ICO and this second phase they told me that the second phase is about to end as a little amount of coins are remaining only and it is possible that these coins are sold out within a few days. If you want to invest then invest as soon as possible to get more coins.
Oh, thanks for sharing that here with us. I was willing to invest some amount which I got from a task. But I was on a delay. Now I will not take time and will get the coins today. I do not want to miss this round of ICO where we can get 4 coins for each 1 Euro.
That is good to invest sooner as this ICO is a competitive ICO. There are limited coins for each round of discount. Those will get the discount who invest first from others. If you have money for investment then invest them at that instant to get the opportunity of bigger discount.
I also invested today to not delay in my investment, I am trying to invest as much as possible as the price is going to increase with each phase. I also suggest my friends to invest in this project as it is a well established company and in that no one will be regretted for their investment.
July 02, 2018, 08:41:38 PM
A few days ago I asked from the developers about the ICO and this second phase they told me that the second phase is about to end as a little amount of coins are remaining only and it is possible that these coins are sold out within a few days. If you want to invest then invest as soon as possible to get more coins.
Oh, thanks for sharing that here with us. I was willing to invest some amount which I got from a task. But I was on a delay. Now I will not take time and will get the coins today. I do not want to miss this round of ICO where we can get 4 coins for each 1 Euro.
That is good to invest sooner as this ICO is a competitive ICO. There are limited coins for each round of discount. Those will get the discount who invest first from others. If you have money for investment then invest them at that instant to get the opportunity of bigger discount.
Activity: 147
July 02, 2018, 07:17:36 PM
Activity: 234
July 02, 2018, 06:55:32 PM
Wow! another phase is going to complete. I hope that this ICO will be completed very sooner. We will see the completion much earlier from their end date which is 31st August. I want to see this earlier as I want to see more development in this project and want to see the price increasing as much as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: