Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 18. (Read 16252 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 06:22:40 PM
Hello! How i anderstand, this event explain basis of cryptocurrency? And if i am not wrong - the price for ticket will be 100% refunded throught MB8 coins?
Are you telling about return from the MB8coin for the investors who invest in this ICO? Then I will say that it will be sure a good investment for the investors as the price of the token is much lower right now. After the end of ICO the price of one coin will be considered as 1 Euro so it means that the investors will get 400% profit.
A few days ago the price was 5 mb8coins per euro and now the price increased to 4 mb8coins per euro in the same way the price will increase and as you said after the end the price will be 1 coin per euro. It is really a great chance for the investors to invest in a coin which is increasing in value.
The price will not stop at €1 but it will continue to increase because of the demand of the coin by many people all around the world. Thousands of companies will suggest their clients and their customers to use this coin for to continue with them and they will readily accept that coin as they are trusting on them. It will create a much higher demand in the exchanges and seeing it the ICO investors will hold their coins which will increase the price to the sky.
Yes I agree with your point of view. I also believe that the price of this coin will increase more higher than that threshold and with increasing community and demand the price will also continue to increase. The exchange members also start to hold the coins once it hit the exchanges.

This is  something you cannot guarantee because you have no control over it and the attitude of human cannot be accurately predicted in certain circumstances. When a coin hits the exchange, you see some high level activities then some increase in price but this most times does not last long as most investors see this as their ROI has been met and its time to exit the market. The most important here is that the majority of investors should be those who are interested in the project itself as these are the group would hold long term.

The demand of the coin will increase continuously and the price of the coin will increase with that continuously so who will sell their coins when the price will rise more. These traders know it more better. That is why I am saying that they do not sell a coin which is increasing faster with time and which have a bigger community of partners.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
June 29, 2018, 01:59:35 PM
Hello! How i anderstand, this event explain basis of cryptocurrency? And if i am not wrong - the price for ticket will be 100% refunded throught MB8 coins?
Are you telling about return from the MB8coin for the investors who invest in this ICO? Then I will say that it will be sure a good investment for the investors as the price of the token is much lower right now. After the end of ICO the price of one coin will be considered as 1 Euro so it means that the investors will get 400% profit.
A few days ago the price was 5 mb8coins per euro and now the price increased to 4 mb8coins per euro in the same way the price will increase and as you said after the end the price will be 1 coin per euro. It is really a great chance for the investors to invest in a coin which is increasing in value.
The price will not stop at €1 but it will continue to increase because of the demand of the coin by many people all around the world. Thousands of companies will suggest their clients and their customers to use this coin for to continue with them and they will readily accept that coin as they are trusting on them. It will create a much higher demand in the exchanges and seeing it the ICO investors will hold their coins which will increase the price to the sky.
Yes I agree with your point of view. I also believe that the price of this coin will increase more higher than that threshold and with increasing community and demand the price will also continue to increase. The exchange members also start to hold the coins once it hit the exchanges.

This is  something you cannot guarantee because you have no control over it and the attitude of human cannot be accurately predicted in certain circumstances. When a coin hits the exchange, you see some high level activities then some increase in price but this most times does not last long as most investors see this as their ROI has been met and its time to exit the market. The most important here is that the majority of investors should be those who are interested in the project itself as these are the group would hold long term.
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 10:09:17 AM
Hoping that they will find a good partner/partners when in comes of exchanges, cause it's counted as a good strategy if you have a outstanding partners in crypto marketing. This will bring a game changer in every game that will fit to the field that you want for, just to be dominant in crypto world.
Do you know that multibuy do not lack partners. It has already more than 2100 partners using their service. Now think with that much partners how much will they get the image in the crypto world. They already seems as dominant in the crypto world and after the ICO they will get much more partners to their platform.
June 29, 2018, 10:06:35 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
June 29, 2018, 12:06:12 AM
Hoping that they will find a good partner/partners when in comes of exchanges, cause it's counted as a good strategy if you have a outstanding partners in crypto marketing. This will bring a game changer in every game that will fit to the field that you want for, just to be dominant in crypto world.
Activity: 147
June 28, 2018, 06:20:33 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 04:48:51 PM
June 28, 2018, 04:27:21 PM
Activity: 126
June 28, 2018, 12:55:34 PM
Activity: 154
June 27, 2018, 05:40:32 PM
I am interested to invest in this project because this is an already running company and they do not wait us for longer for exchange listing and for rising value of the coin. The other projects often take a longer time for exchange listing and in that period we are unable to invest in other projects ICO.
It is sure that the listing of coin of this project will not take time. In the start the bigger exchanges will accept the listing of this coin as they may be waiting for the listing of this coin from now. As the usage of this coin will be more higher and any exchange which will list it first will have a good number of more new users and the trade volume of that exchange will also increase.
Yes if this coin will be listed then the trading volume will increase and the other benefit is that many business will join that exchange as many business will need to buy and sell their coin. So many will rely on those who will list it in the first of all others.
These are the features because of which the ICO of them have a higher demand. The coins are going to sell very faster. I am hearing many people talking about this project. Everyone is investing in this project and are happy with their investment in this project. I have a friend who have not invested in any project till now and in this project he invested happily.
Activity: 184
June 27, 2018, 05:24:15 PM
I am interested to invest in this project because this is an already running company and they do not wait us for longer for exchange listing and for rising value of the coin. The other projects often take a longer time for exchange listing and in that period we are unable to invest in other projects ICO.
It is sure that the listing of coin of this project will not take time. In the start the bigger exchanges will accept the listing of this coin as they may be waiting for the listing of this coin from now. As the usage of this coin will be more higher and any exchange which will list it first will have a good number of more new users and the trade volume of that exchange will also increase.
Yes if this coin will be listed then the trading volume will increase and the other benefit is that many business will join that exchange as many business will need to buy and sell their coin. So many will rely on those who will list it in the first of all others.
Activity: 111
June 26, 2018, 06:15:58 PM
Activity: 44
June 26, 2018, 06:07:54 PM
Activity: 316
June 26, 2018, 05:52:19 PM
What makes MB8 Coin stand above the rest? 1. Intrinsic Value 2. A 13yr old strong ecosystem  (usable coin) and 3. Under application wirh Malta FSA to be the first or one of the very first Regulated Currencies in the world. Just as Billions of Investment Funds are poised to enter the crypto space. Amazing opportunity at just €0.25 cents.
I am also in the favor of MB8 coin because of these features in this project. I am most favorable and it is most trusted for me because it is among us from more than 13 years and all of the customers are very happy with the team as the team behind this project are the more energetic and active for their business. The coin will have a mass adoption because already a good amount of businesses are using their platform.
I also think that this coin will remain above all other altcoins and the use of it will be more wider than all other coins. The speed of development and adoption will also be faster of this coin as other projects will work for a longer time for increasing their adoption while they already have a good number of users.
Not only from 13 years but the developers of this project are among us from a more longer time. The community have a full trust on them. If we will invest our coin in this project then we will invest in a much more stronger and secure place. I am considering my money more safe than in any other wallet.
Safety and security is confirmed in this platform. The coins in this project is like your money in more secured banks who give guarantee for the security of your money. It is a new platform with the features of crypto and with the security like a bank. I am spending more of my money in this project because I know the past and the future of this project.
Activity: 234
June 26, 2018, 05:43:21 PM
What makes MB8 Coin stand above the rest? 1. Intrinsic Value 2. A 13yr old strong ecosystem  (usable coin) and 3. Under application wirh Malta FSA to be the first or one of the very first Regulated Currencies in the world. Just as Billions of Investment Funds are poised to enter the crypto space. Amazing opportunity at just €0.25 cents.
I am also in the favor of MB8 coin because of these features in this project. I am most favorable and it is most trusted for me because it is among us from more than 13 years and all of the customers are very happy with the team as the team behind this project are the more energetic and active for their business. The coin will have a mass adoption because already a good amount of businesses are using their platform.
I also think that this coin will remain above all other altcoins and the use of it will be more wider than all other coins. The speed of development and adoption will also be faster of this coin as other projects will work for a longer time for increasing their adoption while they already have a good number of users.
Not only from 13 years but the developers of this project are among us from a more longer time. The community have a full trust on them. If we will invest our coin in this project then we will invest in a much more stronger and secure place. I am considering my money more safe than in any other wallet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 05:41:11 PM
June 26, 2018, 05:14:54 PM
Activity: 126
June 26, 2018, 12:15:32 PM
June 24, 2018, 07:07:15 PM
I am glad to see honest information on the project. Despite all  difficulties which have affected team it is clear that the project  develops in the right direction. Hope this project will gain. Good luck!😊
The project is going very well. The team members are also very happy because people trust on them and are investing their money very faster. They worth the trust because they are among us from a longer period and have a successful business from that time.
yes this is the ICO of an established company which have thousands of other companies relying on their loyalty reward. They all will also adopt their coin and because of the people are investing their money in this ICO as people want to invest their money in a living coins much faster than any other kickstarter.
Actually all the credits goes to the team who are here in their business faithfully. It is because of their honesty that their business got such a huge success and they are now also successful in their ICO. While there are many other people who have businesses from longer but they are closed now because people do not trust there. But here in Multibuy, it is a name of trust and security and success.
Yes it is the brilliant team members that their platform is getting more growth and their platform developed to this stage. The team members care much of their clients and of their all users. They know how to handle a business and how to manage the users of their project. The ICO is going very efficient and the required demand is going to achieved in the ICO.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 06:47:49 PM
I am glad to see honest information on the project. Despite all  difficulties which have affected team it is clear that the project  develops in the right direction. Hope this project will gain. Good luck!😊
The project is going very well. The team members are also very happy because people trust on them and are investing their money very faster. They worth the trust because they are among us from a longer period and have a successful business from that time.
yes this is the ICO of an established company which have thousands of other companies relying on their loyalty reward. They all will also adopt their coin and because of the people are investing their money in this ICO as people want to invest their money in a living coins much faster than any other kickstarter.
Actually all the credits goes to the team who are here in their business faithfully. It is because of their honesty that their business got such a huge success and they are now also successful in their ICO. While there are many other people who have businesses from longer but they are closed now because people do not trust there. But here in Multibuy, it is a name of trust and security and success.
Pages:
Jump to: