Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 15. (Read 16252 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 06:24:50 PM
Can I know how much time is remaining in the end of ICO. Howe much token is remaining in the current phase of the ICO. I want that the ICO complete as soon as possible.
The ICO is going with a good pace. The second phase is running right now and I am sure that within a few days it will complete. The overall ICO will complete in the end of August after that you will be able to trade the coin freely on any exchange.
No the ICO will not end at the end of August but there is time for the investors to invest in this project till the 5th November. You can invest till that time in the ICO there is still a few months remaining. I like this type of strategy for the ICO project.
I like the ICOs which have a longer time of their ICO period. There are many benefits of longer ICO. We do not hurry for our investment we can wait for a longer time and can have a longer time to manage for the money to invest in that project. Sometimes people are having their money in any other investment which take some time so when we get that we invest in that.
The other benefit of it is that the team members find more time to advertise their project and they find more time to spread their project to all over the world. This is a bigger project and they need to spread the word of this project to all the corners of the world for that they need a longer time period for their ICO.
But do not wait for longer time for your investment as it is not the fixed that the ICO will end on 5th November as they have also mentioned that if the coins sold out then they will finish the ICO time there. Try to get money as soon as possible and invest as soon as possible.
Yes the coin have the chance that to sold out all of them sooner before the end date of the ICO. If someone is thinking that he will wait for the longer time and will invest at the end then he may lose the chance to invest in this amazing ICO project.
The demand of the coin is higher the supply is also limited and the time is longer which means that the ICO of this project will end up sooner. That is why I am also not waiting for longer time and will invest if I get more money. I am inviting my friends to invest in this project.
The above mentioned are all right, if their is a high demand on coin and many are investing on it,  their is a chance that the ICO will end up any time soon, better so that the team can proceed with the stage or level of the roadmap, i am exciting to see the debit and credit card launching which i know not easy on the part of the team and bank for legalization.  But as we all know it much easier for the end users, investors, business partners and all ecommerce businesses to utilize and it is very convenience in a any sector of all business transactions.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 06:02:52 PM
On telegram I saw a person who was typing some words against the project. Was it the fuds against the project as I am seeing this project a perfect project in all aspects. What do you say about that?
That was just a fud and is now escaped. No one hear to him because this is a 13 years old company and is a registered company which have more than 2100 partners willing to use this coin.
We do not have to believe on any fud and do not have to miss to participate in this amazing project. Everything related to this project is clear. The experts have already marked it as safe for investment and the team members are also very expert and trusted.
All the investors have their knowledge and all of them know well that how is this company going on from 13 years. Everyone have trust on them and they all are interested to invest in this project. This coin have a 100% chances that it is legalized for the businesses then the investors of ICO will be the world most richer personalities.
I was the investor from long ago and in the past I face a hard situation that I was about to invest in Qtum which was very good in price in their ICO but they were not had any product ready and in that time some fud started against qtum that they will scam and then I not invested and now I am seeing qtum value much increased, now I regret. While now I get this project which have everything prepared and running and is running from a longer time. So there is no any risk or harm to invest in this project.
Activity: 83
July 14, 2018, 05:58:36 PM
On telegram I saw a person who was typing some words against the project. Was it the fuds against the project as I am seeing this project a perfect project in all aspects. What do you say about that?
That was just a fud and is now escaped. No one hear to him because this is a 13 years old company and is a registered company which have more than 2100 partners willing to use this coin.
We do not have to believe on any fud and do not have to miss to participate in this amazing project. Everything related to this project is clear. The experts have already marked it as safe for investment and the team members are also very expert and trusted.
All the investors have their knowledge and all of them know well that how is this company going on from 13 years. Everyone have trust on them and they all are interested to invest in this project. This coin have a 100% chances that it is legalized for the businesses then the investors of ICO will be the world most richer personalities.
If the company is running and the company is registered and is partnered with many registered companies then what is going to stop anyone to invest. I will suggest to go to invest as much as possible.
Activity: 147
July 14, 2018, 05:39:33 PM
Activity: 234
July 14, 2018, 05:15:05 PM
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 05:07:15 PM
Activity: 316
July 14, 2018, 04:56:00 PM
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 07:59:38 AM
Can I know how much time is remaining in the end of ICO. Howe much token is remaining in the current phase of the ICO. I want that the ICO complete as soon as possible.
The ICO is going with a good pace. The second phase is running right now and I am sure that within a few days it will complete. The overall ICO will complete in the end of August after that you will be able to trade the coin freely on any exchange.
No the ICO will not end at the end of August but there is time for the investors to invest in this project till the 5th November. You can invest till that time in the ICO there is still a few months remaining. I like this type of strategy for the ICO project.
I like the ICOs which have a longer time of their ICO period. There are many benefits of longer ICO. We do not hurry for our investment we can wait for a longer time and can have a longer time to manage for the money to invest in that project. Sometimes people are having their money in any other investment which take some time so when we get that we invest in that.
The other benefit of it is that the team members find more time to advertise their project and they find more time to spread their project to all over the world. This is a bigger project and they need to spread the word of this project to all the corners of the world for that they need a longer time period for their ICO.
But do not wait for longer time for your investment as it is not the fixed that the ICO will end on 5th November as they have also mentioned that if the coins sold out then they will finish the ICO time there. Try to get money as soon as possible and invest as soon as possible.
Yes the coin have the chance that to sold out all of them sooner before the end date of the ICO. If someone is thinking that he will wait for the longer time and will invest at the end then he may lose the chance to invest in this amazing ICO project.
The demand of the coin is higher the supply is also limited and the time is longer which means that the ICO of this project will end up sooner. That is why I am also not waiting for longer time and will invest if I get more money. I am inviting my friends to invest in this project.
Activity: 93
July 14, 2018, 07:50:26 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 07:17:10 AM
July 12, 2018, 07:50:58 PM
Activity: 234
July 12, 2018, 06:54:21 PM
July 12, 2018, 06:17:12 PM
Activity: 316
July 12, 2018, 06:07:28 PM
Activity: 93
July 12, 2018, 06:03:42 PM
July 12, 2018, 05:48:33 PM
Today I am very happy to get some more MB8Coins to my wallet. I love to increase my this collection as much as possible because I know this project will bring a great success to my financial life. I love the coins which have the use in the real life business.
Buying more is better for an investor. I also do the same. I also have the believe on this coin like you have. The real life business is very important for any coin which many coins owners claim but they mostly fail in it. They already got this success and will gain the popularity among the world bigger community.
They applied for the process of regulation. Is it possible that they will become the regulated currency? How much are the chances for it to become the regulated currency. They have started their coin in this month. Is it possible for them to become a regulated currency?
It is the near chances that they are accepted as the first regulated currency because it is a coin which will have a use from many of the bigger companies and the clients of all of them will use this currency and will utilize this loyalty reward system.
It will be accepted as the regulated currency because a number of high profile companies have adopted this platform and they will support this which will bring the result in the favor of it. I hope this coin will be the part of bigger exchanges and bigger investors and traders will invest in this coin.
I also hope for that to happen and in the hope of that I am willing to keep my mb8coins in my wallet for a longer period. As the legalization will mean a boost in the price of this coin. Many companies will start using this project and will invest their money in it to continue with the progress of the project.
Yes with that step some bigger bodies will come for the investment in this project. It has the chances for spreading more wider in the digital businesses. This is a chance for them to invest now in this coin. I believe that the price of this coin will increase to a highest peak after the ICO.
July 12, 2018, 05:32:52 PM
Today I am very happy to get some more MB8Coins to my wallet. I love to increase my this collection as much as possible because I know this project will bring a great success to my financial life. I love the coins which have the use in the real life business.
Buying more is better for an investor. I also do the same. I also have the believe on this coin like you have. The real life business is very important for any coin which many coins owners claim but they mostly fail in it. They already got this success and will gain the popularity among the world bigger community.
They applied for the process of regulation. Is it possible that they will become the regulated currency? How much are the chances for it to become the regulated currency. They have started their coin in this month. Is it possible for them to become a regulated currency?
It is the near chances that they are accepted as the first regulated currency because it is a coin which will have a use from many of the bigger companies and the clients of all of them will use this currency and will utilize this loyalty reward system.
It will be accepted as the regulated currency because a number of high profile companies have adopted this platform and they will support this which will bring the result in the favor of it. I hope this coin will be the part of bigger exchanges and bigger investors and traders will invest in this coin.
I also hope for that to happen and in the hope of that I am willing to keep my mb8coins in my wallet for a longer period. As the legalization will mean a boost in the price of this coin. Many companies will start using this project and will invest their money in it to continue with the progress of the project.
July 11, 2018, 06:46:09 PM
July 11, 2018, 06:30:01 PM
Activity: 111
July 09, 2018, 10:17:20 PM
Pages:
Jump to: