Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 17. (Read 16252 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 06:40:13 PM
This project is great for investment. I came to hear about it from a review about this project. I am happy to invest in this project for my future profit.
A few days ago I asked from the developers about the ICO and this second phase they told me that the second phase is about to end as a little amount of coins are remaining only and it is possible that these coins are sold out within a few days. If you want to invest then invest as soon as possible to get more coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 05:56:22 PM
This project is great for investment. I came to hear about it from a review about this project. I am happy to invest in this project for my future profit.
yes this project is really great. This project has a high demand in the crypto world. People are investing in this project with a fastest progress and they will continue to stay with it. When more investors will know about it then they will come to invest in it.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 12:52:54 PM
Activity: 111
July 01, 2018, 07:46:00 PM
Please to show evidence of this so called real world retail use, putting up some pictures on your page saying partnerships as anyone can do is not evidence there is no actual info or connection state by any of them.
It is not hard to find out that they have really that much partners or not. They have listed them on their website. You can go to these partners and can confirm from them about their connection with this platform. They may have mentioned about multibuy on their business website if they will use it.
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
July 01, 2018, 07:42:36 PM
Please to show evidence of this so called real world retail use, putting up some pictures on your page saying partnerships as anyone can do is not evidence there is no actual info or connection state by any of them.
Do you not know about multibuy! they are multibuy. They are already there and are a real world company. You can search about them on yahoo finance and some others. They have verified their claim. There are a lot of other reviews about them on google who all are verifying them.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 07:32:50 PM
Activity: 111
July 01, 2018, 07:31:20 PM
From the telegram group of mb8 Coin I found this link of top 10 ICOs https://www.coinschedule.com/top-icos-upvoted.html

I found that in this list MB8 ICO is at the first position. It means that most people like this ICO and most of them suggest it as a best ICO. In the voters some expert also involve.
This ICO is really great with a great community that is why it is at top. The investors to this project are very high in number and they have invested much of their money in this project. Their support is making this ICO the best of all others.
Activity: 93
July 01, 2018, 05:32:57 PM
From the telegram group of mb8 Coin I found this link of top 10 ICOs https://www.coinschedule.com/top-icos-upvoted.html

I found that in this list MB8 ICO is at the first position. It means that most people like this ICO and most of them suggest it as a best ICO. In the voters some expert also involve.
Activity: 147
July 01, 2018, 04:59:01 PM
Yes, on their site they said that they all are ready to adopt MB8 coin for their businesses. It means that already that more than 2 thousands businesses are partnered with this coin. These more than 2 thousands businesses have millions of users who all will be redirected to use this coin. The really need it.
It is the only project which has more than two thousands partners ready to use the coin from the beginning. This is also the project which is well established from more than a dozen years and is now having millions of users and with their ICO these users will increase much more. The investment in this coin will really bring a huge profit to the investors.
In the example they given the €10 on exchanges but I am sure that the price of it will increase much more when the coin added to the exchanges. The bigger exchange for altcoins binance has the rule that obvious and talented team, huge community and ready product, all of them are already existed here.
It was only an example given for the members to understand but still we can understand that the developers have that much expectations from their coin, and yes they must have as they know the use of their network and they will know about the demand from their partners. But if the investors and traders also invest in this project and in the coin then the value will increase much more.
July 01, 2018, 01:56:20 PM
Yes, on their site they said that they all are ready to adopt MB8 coin for their businesses. It means that already that more than 2 thousands businesses are partnered with this coin. These more than 2 thousands businesses have millions of users who all will be redirected to use this coin. The really need it.
It is the only project which has more than two thousands partners ready to use the coin from the beginning. This is also the project which is well established from more than a dozen years and is now having millions of users and with their ICO these users will increase much more. The investment in this coin will really bring a huge profit to the investors.
In the example they given the €10 on exchanges but I am sure that the price of it will increase much more when the coin added to the exchanges. The bigger exchange for altcoins binance has the rule that obvious and talented team, huge community and ready product, all of them are already existed here.
Activity: 184
June 30, 2018, 07:58:28 PM
Activity: 316
June 30, 2018, 07:11:58 PM
I am preparing some money. I will get these money sooner and will invest in Mb8 project. I want to invest in the current stage to get maximum coins. Can I know that for how much time will it continue till the next phase?
No one know that how much coins left in the second phase that is why no one can say that when will it end. But it is sure that the ICO ios going very faster and sooner this phase will end up. Try to invest as soon as possible as in the third phase you will get 3 coins for one €.
I am sure that within a few days this phase will sold out. The sale is going on at a better speed. We have to hurry for any purchase we want to do on this platform. In the second phase the price of it will increase and we will lose a good opportunity of discount.
Yes it is going faster. If you stay on the site for a longer time then you will see that after each minute someone come to buy thousands of coins. Seeing this I am on the view that the ICO will complete before the end of the coming month.
Actually they have advertise on the multibuy about this ICO and many people from that platform know well about this project many of which are outside of crypto and they also came to crypto for this project. They are also buying at this better price as they know that in the future they will use their coin if they will stay on their platform.
That community will need this coin the most that is why they will buy it more and more in this time to get the coin with lowest price after that the demand will be higher than the supply and the price of this coin will increase higher and they will find it more higher in price. If they will buy now then they will be at benefit.
June 30, 2018, 06:49:06 PM
I am preparing some money. I will get these money sooner and will invest in Mb8 project. I want to invest in the current stage to get maximum coins. Can I know that for how much time will it continue till the next phase?
No one know that how much coins left in the second phase that is why no one can say that when will it end. But it is sure that the ICO ios going very faster and sooner this phase will end up. Try to invest as soon as possible as in the third phase you will get 3 coins for one €.
I am sure that within a few days this phase will sold out. The sale is going on at a better speed. We have to hurry for any purchase we want to do on this platform. In the second phase the price of it will increase and we will lose a good opportunity of discount.
Yes it is going faster. If you stay on the site for a longer time then you will see that after each minute someone come to buy thousands of coins. Seeing this I am on the view that the ICO will complete before the end of the coming month.
Actually they have advertise on the multibuy about this ICO and many people from that platform know well about this project many of which are outside of crypto and they also came to crypto for this project. They are also buying at this better price as they know that in the future they will use their coin if they will stay on their platform.
That community will need this coin the most that is why they will buy it more and more in this time to get the coin with lowest price after that the demand will be higher than the supply and the price of this coin will increase higher and they will find it more higher in price. If they will buy now then they will be at benefit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 05:51:22 PM
June 30, 2018, 05:33:21 PM
June 30, 2018, 05:23:04 PM
June 30, 2018, 09:00:30 AM
Activity: 147
June 30, 2018, 08:18:35 AM
The overall ICO will end on 31st August. But the whole period is divided in multiple phases. in which you get some discount in the early phases for discount which you may know from their website. But the timeline of each phase depend on the coins they have on that particular phase. When the coins in that phase end up then they will close that phase and will start another.
Activity: 84
June 30, 2018, 07:20:41 AM
June 29, 2018, 06:30:08 PM
Hello! How i anderstand, this event explain basis of cryptocurrency? And if i am not wrong - the price for ticket will be 100% refunded throught MB8 coins?
Are you telling about return from the MB8coin for the investors who invest in this ICO? Then I will say that it will be sure a good investment for the investors as the price of the token is much lower right now. After the end of ICO the price of one coin will be considered as 1 Euro so it means that the investors will get 400% profit.
A few days ago the price was 5 mb8coins per euro and now the price increased to 4 mb8coins per euro in the same way the price will increase and as you said after the end the price will be 1 coin per euro. It is really a great chance for the investors to invest in a coin which is increasing in value.
The price will not stop at €1 but it will continue to increase because of the demand of the coin by many people all around the world. Thousands of companies will suggest their clients and their customers to use this coin for to continue with them and they will readily accept that coin as they are trusting on them. It will create a much higher demand in the exchanges and seeing it the ICO investors will hold their coins which will increase the price to the sky.
Yes I agree with your point of view. I also believe that the price of this coin will increase more higher than that threshold and with increasing community and demand the price will also continue to increase. The exchange members also start to hold the coins once it hit the exchanges.

This is  something you cannot guarantee because you have no control over it and the attitude of human cannot be accurately predicted in certain circumstances. When a coin hits the exchange, you see some high level activities then some increase in price but this most times does not last long as most investors see this as their ROI has been met and its time to exit the market. The most important here is that the majority of investors should be those who are interested in the project itself as these are the group would hold long term.

The demand of the coin will increase continuously and the price of the coin will increase with that continuously so who will sell their coins when the price will rise more. These traders know it more better. That is why I am saying that they do not sell a coin which is increasing faster with time and which have a bigger community of partners.
yes it is a type of coin which will have a regular use and these type of coins often go the same way in the market as you predicted. You may have noticed that those coins which have any regular and real use in the real world often get a very important position in the crypto currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: