Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 19. (Read 16252 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 06:24:56 PM
I am glad to see honest information on the project. Despite all  difficulties which have affected team it is clear that the project  develops in the right direction. Hope this project will gain. Good luck!😊
The project is going very well. The team members are also very happy because people trust on them and are investing their money very faster. They worth the trust because they are among us from a longer period and have a successful business from that time.
yes this is the ICO of an established company which have thousands of other companies relying on their loyalty reward. They all will also adopt their coin and because of the people are investing their money in this ICO as people want to invest their money in a living coins much faster than any other kickstarter.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 06:18:08 PM
I am glad to see honest information on the project. Despite all  difficulties which have affected team it is clear that the project  develops in the right direction. Hope this project will gain. Good luck!😊
The project is going very well. The team members are also very happy because people trust on them and are investing their money very faster. They worth the trust because they are among us from a longer period and have a successful business from that time.
Activity: 126
June 24, 2018, 11:29:36 AM
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 06:52:41 PM

This project is not novice, its related to multibuy which have been in existence since 2005, multibuy have an existing traditional reward system.
Multipay already have history of success and is expanding its Eurocredit and loyalty reward, in other to expand better and get a more global outlook, multipay decides to utilize Blockchain technology and its benefits. We will be moving of on our traditional closed system reward model and open up for a wider participation. This expansion is what lead to the introduction of the MB8 coin
Nice details. yes the team is among us from a very longer time and they are very talented personalities who are behind this project. They have planned everything very professionally and the demand of this ICO is very higher. I heard from one of my friend that the soft cap of them is completed if that is right then it is a good news for all of us.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 05:44:19 PM
I belive on the MB8coin will take place in top 10.
This coin is from what I will call "Crypto version 2.0" and of course there will be other new coin over time that joins the version 2.0, but it takes times to make a project of the size.
yes the use of this coin will be much higher and it is right that it will reach to the top 10 coins of the cryptocurrencies list in the usage and in the marketcap. 2100 companies are not the lesser amount and it is possible that these companies will increase in number with the passage of time as then the crypto related companies will also join this platform.
Yes when they came to the crypto world then they all will welcome to them and they will adopt their platform for their loyalty system when any company want. They already stated that 2100 is not fixed but the number of partners are increasing with each passing day which means that the demand of this coin will also increase with each adoption from any company/partner.
I saw these type of projects in the past and also saw them on exchanges which perform very nice on exchanges. As after the listing of the coin millions of traders and investors know about that and then they start to invest in it which have an established business and then the price of teh coin increases much faster. I am sure that the value of it will reach to $100 after exchange listing.

Thanks for great appreciation about this project. I have seen the people interest on this ICO investment in large numbers. Actually everyone can easily understand the usage of this token and how it is possible when the coin is live.
I hope people will be go to hold this token for long term like top altcoins in the market. Then if you are a lover of gift cards usage this is the project which can give a way for it.
People will definitely hold their coins after buying them from ICO because they know that the coin will come to the use of an established company which is working with thousands of other companies. They all will create a demand for the coin in the coming future and the investors will also throw their money in this coin seeing the rise of this coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 23, 2018, 12:14:54 PM

This project is not novice, its related to multibuy which have been in existence since 2005, multibuy have an existing traditional reward system.
Multipay already have history of success and is expanding its Eurocredit and loyalty reward, in other to expand better and get a more global outlook, multipay decides to utilize Blockchain technology and its benefits. We will be moving of on our traditional closed system reward model and open up for a wider participation. This expansion is what lead to the introduction of the MB8 coin
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
June 22, 2018, 06:54:17 PM
This coin is from what I will call "Crypto version 2.0" and of course there will be other new coin over time that joins the version 2.0, but it takes times to make a project of the size.
yes the use of this coin will be much higher and it is right that it will reach to the top 10 coins of the cryptocurrencies list in the usage and in the marketcap. 2100 companies are not the lesser amount and it is possible that these companies will increase in number with the passage of time as then the crypto related companies will also join this platform.
Yes when they came to the crypto world then they all will welcome to them and they will adopt their platform for their loyalty system when any company want. They already stated that 2100 is not fixed but the number of partners are increasing with each passing day which means that the demand of this coin will also increase with each adoption from any company/partner.
I saw these type of projects in the past and also saw them on exchanges which perform very nice on exchanges. As after the listing of the coin millions of traders and investors know about that and then they start to invest in it which have an established business and then the price of teh coin increases much faster. I am sure that the value of it will reach to $100 after exchange listing.

Thanks for great appreciation about this project. I have seen the people interest on this ICO investment in large numbers. Actually everyone can easily understand the usage of this token and how it is possible when the coin is live.
I hope people will be go to hold this token for long term like top altcoins in the market. Then if you are a lover of gift cards usage this is the project which can give a way for it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
June 22, 2018, 06:25:02 PM
June 22, 2018, 05:06:08 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 22, 2018, 04:59:45 PM
Activity: 126
June 22, 2018, 12:07:43 PM
June 21, 2018, 07:52:18 PM
This is a good ICO having the potential to get mass adoption in the future. I want to know that how much is required a minimum amount to invest in this ICO?
Yes in this month it is one of the best ICOs on the forum. For investment I think the minimum investment is 80 Euro. If you want to invest in this ICO then it is a good decision and I will suggest to invest a bigger amount if you can invest. As it is a proven secure and trusted ICO and the value of it will increase to a high value soon.
It is right that if someone can invest then they have to invest a good amount so that they can get the profit with all of their money. Yes all of their money as there is no any risk to invest. The good news is that the coin price will be at 1 Euro officially after the end of ICO which is a confirmed profit to the ICO investors. If that is confirmed that there is nothing to stop you to invest in this ICO.
June 21, 2018, 06:29:44 PM
This is a good ICO having the potential to get mass adoption in the future. I want to know that how much is required a minimum amount to invest in this ICO?
Yes in this month it is one of the best ICOs on the forum. For investment I think the minimum investment is 80 Euro. If you want to invest in this ICO then it is a good decision and I will suggest to invest a bigger amount if you can invest. As it is a proven secure and trusted ICO and the value of it will increase to a high value soon.
Activity: 46
June 21, 2018, 07:30:19 AM
Activity: 184
June 20, 2018, 07:52:22 PM
The purchase is very faster of the token. I spend some time on your site and within that time many people invested in your token from different countries. People are spending their money in large amount as they are seeing a more reliable ICO these days in the crypto world.
Activity: 154
June 20, 2018, 05:09:15 PM
When will this coin be available on exchanges? On which exchanges you are willing to add your coin?
Listing this coin on exchanges is not a problem. This coin will be available on exchanges after the ICO end which is the procedure after each of ICO project, the same will happen here too. This will be available on each of the exchanges which the crypto users want. The developers will apply to all of the bigger exchanges and seeing its adoption the remaining all will add it voluntarily to get benefited with its trade.
It not is not a problem for listing. I heard from one of my friend that it is easy to redeem the token on the multibuy with 1 coin equal to 1 euro. It is a confirmed profit from the investment in this ICO. You invest now then after the end of ICO you can easily redeem your coins for 1 coin equal to 1 euro. So a four times profit is here in your investment.
June 20, 2018, 04:50:53 PM
When will this coin be available on exchanges? On which exchanges you are willing to add your coin?
Listing this coin on exchanges is not a problem. This coin will be available on exchanges after the ICO end which is the procedure after each of ICO project, the same will happen here too. This will be available on each of the exchanges which the crypto users want. The developers will apply to all of the bigger exchanges and seeing its adoption the remaining all will add it voluntarily to get benefited with its trade.
June 20, 2018, 04:33:37 PM
Yes I am evident that the coins of the project like this get a very high crowd from the investors
yes the investors often come to this type of coins on a large scale and not only the investors but the users of that coins also come to use it in their businesses. As they have trust on these type of established companies' coins.
Activity: 69
June 20, 2018, 06:12:19 AM
Yes I am evident that the coins of the project like this get a very high crowd from the investors
Activity: 234
June 20, 2018, 06:03:59 AM
It depends on the chances of exchanges that which one go ahead first of all and list the coin. The developers apply to all of the exchanges and then everyone according to their rules start to list the coin so some of them list it first and some of them list it after that. They start to list after ICO.
Currently we have to think about the ICO and after that the listing period will start. Plus we do not need to worry about the exchange listing because MB8 is an established platform and they will not face any hurdle to list the coin on bigger exchanges. We can accept that it will be added to bigger exchanges on first chance.
Pages:
Jump to: