Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 20. (Read 16252 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 06:26:54 PM
When will this coin be available on exchanges? On which exchanges you are willing to add your coin?
It depends on the chances of exchanges that which one go ahead first of all and list the coin. The developers apply to all of the exchanges and then everyone according to their rules start to list the coin so some of them list it first and some of them list it after that. They start to list after ICO.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 05:35:52 PM
When will this coin be available on exchanges? On which exchanges you are willing to add your coin?
Activity: 147
June 19, 2018, 02:49:45 PM
MB8coin is my favorite ICO and want to support them because I have my investment in them and want to get some more in the coming chances and will promote it because I want more and more people get profit from it and the project also collect their required target.
That is important that we support this project and promote this project. If we will support this type of projects then we will get many established companies like that working for us to adopt the blockchain technology and this technology will spread more wider. With which we will get more opportunities of businesses online.
You have a valid point of view. I appreciate you for your efforts for MB8. We have to invite our friends and family for this ICO and tell them about the importance of this project and about the successful past of this project. As if the more investors will be there then more demand will be there for the coin and the value will increase higher.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 01:13:11 PM
MB8coin is my favorite ICO and want to support them because I have my investment in them and want to get some more in the coming chances and will promote it because I want more and more people get profit from it and the project also collect their required target.
That is important that we support this project and promote this project. If we will support this type of projects then we will get many established companies like that working for us to adopt the blockchain technology and this technology will spread more wider. With which we will get more opportunities of businesses online.
Activity: 83
June 19, 2018, 12:48:16 PM
June 19, 2018, 11:05:48 AM
By giving some loyalty reward is always a good way and it give a positive effect on the growth of a business.
It can keep the customers to stay in touch with the business, it also able to take more customers to come.
One more thing is that it already have more than 2100 business connected with their system. They all will use mb8 for their business. It means that it is a coin which already have more than 2100 bigger companies for its use and the demand will be much higher in the future.
Wow! 2100 businesses! that is amazing. I am then fan of that project. Other projects start to search for the companies after the completion of their ICO and after that it start to grow while it already have that much businesses which will make this project a more demanding project. It means that this coin is already as established coin and it will stand among the top coins of the coinmarketcap.
yes there is no doubt that this coin will be among the top coins on coinmarketcap as no one will want to miss to invest in this project and when someone is remained they will then buy their coins after exchange listing seeing the rising price but investing in the ICO time will give better results as of bonus they have.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 18, 2018, 03:59:19 PM
By giving some loyalty reward is always a good way and it give a positive effect on the growth of a business.
It can keep the customers to stay in touch with the business, it also able to take more customers to come.
One more thing is that it already have more than 2100 business connected with their system. They all will use mb8 for their business. It means that it is a coin which already have more than 2100 bigger companies for its use and the demand will be much higher in the future.
Wow! 2100 businesses! that is amazing. I am then fan of that project. Other projects start to search for the companies after the completion of their ICO and after that it start to grow while it already have that much businesses which will make this project a more demanding project. It means that this coin is already as established coin and it will stand among the top coins of the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 316
June 18, 2018, 06:03:50 AM
Activity: 316
June 17, 2018, 07:57:32 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
June 17, 2018, 07:37:24 PM
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 06:40:11 PM
Only two days remaining for the pre sale, today I got some money from my uncle. I am very happy that I got them before the time end. I will invest them in MB8 pre sale. I mostly go all-in in those ICOs which have an existing business and in all of them I got much higher profit. So here is not my first experience. I already know the benefit from invest in this type of ICO hat is why I am going to invest most of my money in it.
I also got this project as the best project for our investment. I am very happy that I got this project before my eyes at time and I am very happy that I invested in this project. I have invested some amount and will invest some more when I read more about the project. I will like to see that when will they add it to exchanges.
The ICO is really promising as it is started by an established and trusted and registered company. We can say that it is a registered ICO and we are securing our money with them if we will invest in this ICO. Investing in this ICO is the same if we will invest in amazon company or any other registered company like mastercards and visa cards. It is just like to save your money with a stronger and growing asset.
June 17, 2018, 06:03:49 PM
Only two days remaining for the pre sale, today I got some money from my uncle. I am very happy that I got them before the time end. I will invest them in MB8 pre sale. I mostly go all-in in those ICOs which have an existing business and in all of them I got much higher profit. So here is not my first experience. I already know the benefit from invest in this type of ICO hat is why I am going to invest most of my money in it.
I also got this project as the best project for our investment. I am very happy that I got this project before my eyes at time and I am very happy that I invested in this project. I have invested some amount and will invest some more when I read more about the project. I will like to see that when will they add it to exchanges.
Activity: 234
June 16, 2018, 06:11:52 PM
Activity: 420
June 16, 2018, 05:48:41 PM

MB8 coin is a project introduced to facilitate Multibuy (a loyalty reward network) which have existed for over a decade. Multibay is a proven success and have enjoy steady rise and improved efficiency. The desire to continue growing and keeping up to pace lead to the introduction of MB8, this is an opportunity to utilize Blockchain technology by changing from the traditional system reward model and also to expand our market and introduce newer and more efficient innovations.
Transactions on our platform will be easier and more efficient and will be able to reach a wider population, encouraging more participation.
There is much more in that brief explanation about the multibuy and about their coin MB8.
I will also add with your explanation that the coin of this project is a type of coin which will be added to bittrex and binance very sooner and many people will invest their money in that project because the traders invest their money in that type of coin for longer term and the price of that token often increase 100X very faster. The investors of ICO will be the next millionaire.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
June 15, 2018, 05:35:19 PM
I have just discovered this coin today and think it sounds very promising. I’m very interested in investing with your 5:1 ratio however I’ve come to discover that you require a minimum €80 purchase! Whilst I’m confident in this coin’s progress, I would personally prefer not to purchase such a high amount (400 coins/tokens) - can I ask why the minimum investment amount is €80?
MB8Coin is not a shit coin but it is a coin of a bigger platform where many bigger businesses are ready to accept the coin then why you worry for to invest in it? You just study about the project, this project is from multibuy which is much bigger company. If you will invest now then you will get a huge profit. The coin of this project will rise much higher in the first month after the end of ICO. The exchanges will also accept this coin much easier.

It is just like you are investing with Amazon Gift Cards, Multibuy have also the same value but the businesses are more in here than Amazon.

Thank you for your reply! I apologise if I made MB8Coin out to be a “shit coin” - that was not my intention. I will be completely honest with you and express the true reason for my hesitation isn’t out of fear of the coin failing in any way, it’s more a factor of my personal income. €80 is a lot of money to me and could buy my family’s grocery shopping for a week - i.e I can’t really afford to pay a full €80 outright in one go. I imagine that there are a lot of others who are also very enthusiastic about this coin but don’t have the high financial resources it demands as a minimum contribution in the ICO stage. That’s why I was reaching out to MB8Coin themselves as nothing more than a potential sole investor to ask why they insist on such a relatively high minimum order. I would like to purchase 100 coins for €20 for example, which is a much more personally acheivable amount and I would be more than satisfied with 100 coins.
Yeah that is wight some may not be able to afford to buy at once with that but they have to keep in mind that they are not spending their money in buying the token but they are storing their money in it. You can get that amount from any source and have to invest in the ICO and after the end of ICO it will be 5 times profit for you. If someone from your friends can lend you that amount then you will return that after the end of ICO and will keep your remaining 4 x 80 Euro as your profit as the value of one coin will be 1 Euro in the site and with exchange listing the value will increase more than that.
Lending some money from friends and family members is a good idea if they can tolerate with you any situation you face and the time delay until you wait for the price of it to increase. When I was in the start I also got some money from my cousin and invested that in an ICO after the end when the coin added to the exchange then it doubled at that time and I sold all of the coins and pay my cousin his money and got some profit for further investment.
June 14, 2018, 07:33:26 AM
I have just discovered this coin today and think it sounds very promising. I’m very interested in investing with your 5:1 ratio however I’ve come to discover that you require a minimum €80 purchase! Whilst I’m confident in this coin’s progress, I would personally prefer not to purchase such a high amount (400 coins/tokens) - can I ask why the minimum investment amount is €80?
MB8Coin is not a shit coin but it is a coin of a bigger platform where many bigger businesses are ready to accept the coin then why you worry for to invest in it? You just study about the project, this project is from multibuy which is much bigger company. If you will invest now then you will get a huge profit. The coin of this project will rise much higher in the first month after the end of ICO. The exchanges will also accept this coin much easier.

It is just like you are investing with Amazon Gift Cards, Multibuy have also the same value but the businesses are more in here than Amazon.

Thank you for your reply! I apologise if I made MB8Coin out to be a “shit coin” - that was not my intention. I will be completely honest with you and express the true reason for my hesitation isn’t out of fear of the coin failing in any way, it’s more a factor of my personal income. €80 is a lot of money to me and could buy my family’s grocery shopping for a week - i.e I can’t really afford to pay a full €80 outright in one go. I imagine that there are a lot of others who are also very enthusiastic about this coin but don’t have the high financial resources it demands as a minimum contribution in the ICO stage. That’s why I was reaching out to MB8Coin themselves as nothing more than a potential sole investor to ask why they insist on such a relatively high minimum order. I would like to purchase 100 coins for €20 for example, which is a much more personally acheivable amount and I would be more than satisfied with 100 coins.
Yeah that is wight some may not be able to afford to buy at once with that but they have to keep in mind that they are not spending their money in buying the token but they are storing their money in it. You can get that amount from any source and have to invest in the ICO and after the end of ICO it will be 5 times profit for you. If someone from your friends can lend you that amount then you will return that after the end of ICO and will keep your remaining 4 x 80 Euro as your profit as the value of one coin will be 1 Euro in the site and with exchange listing the value will increase more than that.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 14, 2018, 06:59:03 AM

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 14, 2018, 03:31:01 AM

MB8 coin is a project introduced to facilitate Multibuy (a loyalty reward network) which have existed for over a decade. Multibay is a proven success and have enjoy steady rise and improved efficiency. The desire to continue growing and keeping up to pace lead to the introduction of MB8, this is an opportunity to utilize Blockchain technology by changing from the traditional system reward model and also to expand our market and introduce newer and more efficient innovations.
Transactions on our platform will be easier and more efficient and will be able to reach a wider population, encouraging more participation.
June 13, 2018, 09:10:58 PM

Pages:
Jump to: