Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 4. (Read 16261 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 33
June 25, 2019, 02:03:12 PM
What do you think if a coin goes to the stock exchange without a finished product, will it be good for it?Or you do not care if only the exchange was faster. To quickly give your coins at a throwing price.
The problem is that I just wanted to just hold the coin in my room. I did not want to trade, but unfortunately the wallet is not intuitively understandable, and due to its own lack of care, I lost those coins that I so wanted to hold for longer. So alas, now hold anything)

does anyone hold his MB8 coins in a desktop wallet and trying to get some earnings from stake?
I keep my wallet opened but after one week nothing changed. (Yes, I have mature coins in there)
I tried - lost all the coins. Sell as best as possible and live on happy Wink
Activity: 198
Merit: 16
For RENT
June 21, 2019, 10:26:18 PM
This project is a scam, the dev always trying to fool their holders by giving false hope for a better exchanges, they even stopped the p2p trading channel at telegram. Such a waste of time.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
June 21, 2019, 11:56:42 AM
does anyone hold his MB8 coins in a desktop wallet and trying to get some earnings from stake?
I keep my wallet opened but after one week nothing changed. (Yes, I have mature coins in there)
I think it depends on the number of coins you have, your wallet will stake and after your staking reach to 33 coins they will be added to your wallet. The more you have coins the more faster will be the staking. You can confirm from someone else. It is according to my observations.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
June 13, 2019, 06:04:21 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
June 06, 2019, 11:42:26 AM
NO, You loose all your coins. You must Save the. dat file to recovery, i guess.
Thanks for the answer. I can confidently state that this is the worst wallet I've had to use, so I'm not surprised that it all ended like that. Therefore, special greetings to the developers of this shit. Maximally incomprehensible wallet. Thank you for the time spent. As soon as you go bankrupt
I am sharing the same sentiment. This project is bullshit. The dev team still fooling investors and holders of this shit coin by giving hope for some listing but look, you couldn't get any progress more than a month after the ICO ended.
What do you think if a coin goes to the stock exchange without a finished product, will it be good for it?Or you do not care if only the exchange was faster. To quickly give your coins at a throwing price.
For RENT
May 31, 2019, 10:02:05 PM
Thanks for the answer. I can confidently state that this is the worst wallet I've had to use, so I'm not surprised that it all ended like that. Therefore, special greetings to the developers of this shit. Maximally incomprehensible wallet. Thank you for the time spent. As soon as you go bankrupt
I am sharing the same sentiment. This project is bullshit. The dev team still fooling investors and holders of this shit coin by giving hope for some listing but look, you couldn't get any progress more than a month after the ICO ended.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
May 31, 2019, 02:28:15 PM
We are currently in the application stages with the following exchanges;
OKEx
Binance
When can we expect the day to trade mb8coin on those exchanges? I think it must be faster. It's now turned a huge late.
I have suggested to list Kucoin, it's a great exchange.
May 29, 2019, 12:08:25 PM
Activity: 1134
May 29, 2019, 01:22:57 AM
After that I know this coin will become the second top coin after bitcoin and will beat ether and ripply in the ranking of coinmarketcap. As one it will be a coin backed by a country and will be adopted by thousands of companies for their community to use this coin in their businesses.
After these two developments in the project of MB8Coin I am also in the favor that this coin will become the second coin after BTC and the sage of this coin will be increased in the same way as bitcoin is nowadays and will be adopted by many bigger institutions as bitcoin is nowadays.
Yes this will happen but I think it may take a year to happen like this as it will go through some processes of development as like all other projects which take a period like that. But I will wish that it happen sooner.
But this project is not like all other projects as all other projects require a longer period for completing their projects and to reach to their final stage which this project have their platform already completed and they will only need to complete their ICO and after that they will start the use of the coin in their business.
yes we will not need to wait for a year to see a peak point in this project. Only within a few months we will see a huge price of the coin of this project. The investors who invested in the coin of this project will not have to wait for a longer time to get their expected profit.
Yes that is also true. The project is completed as mentioned in their whitepaper. It will only require the implementation of their MB8Coin in their platform. It is really a great news for me and all other investors.
It is a project that when listed to the exchanges then many more people will come to invest in it and the value of the coin will increase further and when a coin is listed then the traders search about the coin and when they see that the coin is from a well established company then they start to invest in the coin and hold for longer.
In this case if any of the ICO investors will want to sell their coin after listing on exchanges then they will not lose but will remain in profit as it is a project which will have a continuously rising value in its coin.
But it is not good that we start to sell the coin after listing immediately as we have to wait for some longer time so that to give some support to the demand of the coin in the market.

Yes, you are right it is a very bad idea to sell the coin after listing in the exchange because suddenly the prices will go up and down based on the demand after listing. But we need to wait until our desired target is reached because already we are seeing the price of Bitcoin is increasing in the market.
For RENT
May 28, 2019, 11:12:30 PM
Tell me please. I did not save the file from your wallet, I only have a password. Can I somehow restore access to the wallet?
May 27, 2019, 09:37:43 AM
Tell me please. I did not save the file from your wallet, I only have a password. Can I somehow restore access to the wallet?
copper member
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
May 26, 2019, 07:35:40 PM
Hello from the MB8 Coin Team.

Sorry we have been a bit quiet on Bitcoin Talk.

I am sure you will all appreciate with the Distribution and Integrations it has been a very busy time for our team.

Nevertheless, I wanted to share our latest updates with you:

We are currently in the application stages with the following exchanges;
OKEx
Binance
HitBTC
Bit-Z
BitForex
Dobi Exchange
Coin Eal
LAToken
IDAX
Bithumb
OOOBtc
P2PB2B
CoinExchange.io
Gate.io
Bilaxy
Biki

MB8 Coin want to hear from you, if you want to suggest an exchange to us, you can do this at https://mb8coin.io/exchange-suggestion

Our new F.A.Q Section is on hand to help with all your Questions that you may have https://mb8coin.io/askus or you can still contact us via email at [email protected]

What's next for MB8 Coin?

1: We are integrating MB8 Coin in to Multibuy's new Shopping Platform https://multibuyshop.eu and their new Travel Site https://mb8cointravel.it as well as the Retailer Network POS system. All of which you will be able to spend MB8 Coin as full or part payment at 1 MB8 Coin to 1 Euro irregardless of the exchange listing prices.
2: We are applying for exchanges as detailed above. Unfortunately at this time we don't have any updates regarding the time-frame for this.

We would like to thank you to everyone that took part in our ICO, Bounty Campaigns and Marketing Opportunity together we are a very strong community and MB8 Coin will be a great success.

Have a great day.
The MB8 Coin Team
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
May 22, 2019, 01:14:47 PM
hi dev ... I initially really liked this project but after this project it turned out that the mb8 coin team did not immediately register the mb8 on the market, they only promised to register as soon as possible but in fact there is no definitive clarification about the time requirements of the mb8 team to enter the market, even a multibuyshop that is expected to be the MB8 solution to become a payment transaction tool cannot be used thoroughly, and I hope the MB8 team will immediately declare to immediately register MB8 into the trading market
Activity: 867
Merit: 500
April 30, 2019, 12:31:48 AM
The wallet is not synchronized (already running 12 hours). Can anyone write here ip addresses of nodes to connect to the network?
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
April 26, 2019, 04:01:38 PM
Hello again. Tell me, is there anyone who was staking MB8 and got stakes? And have there been any staking pools for this coin? Thanks.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
April 20, 2019, 04:18:33 PM
..congratulations for the success of ICO MB8 coin..this project will going to have a great future if listed on exchanges and the investors will not sell their coins in a low value,,i'm sure many investors and traders will going to buy and invest more on this coin..

IS the project already successful? I cannot find anything about the progress of this nice project which I followed for some time last year. I would be happen if I am updated on the latest progress of this project.
This project is really a very successful project and they have completed their ICO. You can follow them on their telegram channel on where you will find all the updates. If you have invested in this project then you can download their wallet which is now available for download and can transfer your coins there.
Activity: 728
April 20, 2019, 04:13:06 PM
MB8 Coins withdrawal is available now. So, as I understand we can start staking. Hope exchanges are on the way!
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
April 10, 2019, 12:30:31 AM
..congratulations for the success of ICO MB8 coin..this project will going to have a great future if listed on exchanges and the investors will not sell their coins in a low value,,i'm sure many investors and traders will going to buy and invest more on this coin..

IS the project already successful? I cannot find anything about the progress of this nice project which I followed for some time last year. I would be happen if I am updated on the latest progress of this project.
Activity: 588
April 09, 2019, 09:40:03 PM
Activity: 798
April 06, 2019, 06:09:29 AM
Congratulations to the team on the end of ICO in this difficult time. Now I look forward to the introduction of the coin into the store.
Pages:
Jump to: