Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.25 BTC Bounty - Show me a Mt Gox USD Withdrawal :) - page 12. (Read 48809 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Thanks omgitm.

As Eurotrash said, might be worth editing your post and blanking out some info. Before anyone at gox sees your post.

Pointless by now.  Embarrassed
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
For what it's worth mtgox responded to me a couple days ago and said they are looking at why my transaction is stuck. No response yet but will let people know as soon as I hear back. In the meantime I'm looking for alternative ways to convert BTC to funds. Coinbase looks like a brilliant option for USA folks
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I am adding 0.25 BTC to the bounty. I believe that brings the total to 0.75 BTC?
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
I had a wire go through successfully on 6/12, but my wire requested on 6/15 is still listed as confirmed but not processed.  Funds have been locked up for almost a month now.  So, the "$1 million" backlog claimed to have been worked through were either just June 13th and 14th, or were wires taken out-of-order of request, such as for service providers like bitinstant.  My guess is the latter.

I do think the dam will burst and all the USD will come flowing out of MtGox... eventually.  Given the Liberty Reserve news and the seizure of MtGox's own account, I can't blame a traditional bank that wants to go slow with this new, high volume, seemingly sketchy bitcoin business.  Were I a bank manager, I'd audit their AML/KYC procedures and spot check their data before taking on their account.  And that takes time.

That all said, assuming the USD logjam does burst, will the price rise or drop?  I really don't know.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1087
Guys, I just requested a wire xfer this morning

(Gox screenshot)

Funds gone from MtGox, will post if they get to bank in 2-4 days... I hope so!!

Also I hope I get the bounty if it goes through because my bank charges $40 for receiving intl. wires Sad

Thanks!

Thanks for testing although sorry to say you should not have posted the exact amount and bank name in the screenshot.
You could have covered those details NOW and send them LATER in full after (if) the wire arrives instead.

Why? Because there is enough identifying information for Gox to locate you and "manually" wire you the amount (which is not a round number).

Now you may end up (maybe) receiving the bounty and still not proving anything.  Sad

If it works like this, everyone will just post there screenshot here
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Thanks omgitm.

As Eurotrash said, might be worth editing your post and blanking out some info. Before anyone at gox sees your post.

I can confirm for the record that the screenshot looked legit and the I have noted the amount so that I can confirm later how much it was (if the poster blanks it out).

(Gox screenshot)

Also I hope I get the bounty if it goes through because my bank charges $40 for receiving intl. wires Sad

Thanks!

Thanks for testing although sorry to say you should not have posted the exact amount and bank name in the screenshot.
You could have covered those details NOW and send them LATER in full after (if) the wire arrives instead.

Why? Because there is enough identifying information for Gox to locate you and "manually" wire you the amount (which is not a round number).

Now you may end up (maybe) receiving the bounty and still not proving anything.  Sad
Activity: 232
Merit: 150
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

http://i.imgur.com/uEiiU1F.png

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1067
For your reference, I am in Taiwan and I've done two experiments on 7/8. The first is to make withdrawals from MT to two of my local accounts. The other is to bank wire some money to BTC-e (Czech).
BTC-e notified me the arrival of the money at 7/10 night. But I haven't seen any deposit into my two local USD account from MT. There seems something wrong, and if there's no deposit after two weeks. I'll wrap up and leave, no longer use MT.

The poster asked for USD wire withdraw, not bitcoin withdraw.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
For your reference, I am in Taiwan and I've done two experiments on 7/8. The first is to make withdrawals from MT to two of my local accounts. The other is to bank wire some money to BTC-e (Czech).
BTC-e notified me the arrival of the money at 7/10 night. But I haven't seen any deposit into my two local USD account from MT. There seems something wrong, and if there's no deposit after two weeks. I'll wrap up and leave, no longer use MT.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
Still no withdraw's on my end...had SWIFT International Wire's pending for weeks now.
I'm adding 0.25btc to the bounty as well. You need to not be associated with mtgox, and my bounty expires in 7 days.

OP, can you please update the first post with a list of bounties, offerers and expiry dates?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'm adding 0.25btc to the bounty as well.
legendary
Activity: 1204
I'm sick & tired of this nonsense around Gox. It's clear that the company is in trouble and people are delusional about the future of this exchange. So, I'm posting a bounty for the person that can show a USD withdrawal requested AFTER 7/4/2013 and that is subsequently put into their account. You will need to post two screen shots, one of the Gox withdrawal and one of it actually in your bank account (the incoming wire). Be the first to post those and you get a 0.25 BTC bounty.
Thank you.

It's striking that nobody has posted such a transaction. It seemed clear that Mt. Gox was stalling and delaying withdrawals. But I'd assumed they were still processing at least some of them.  If zero withdrawals are coming out, the end of Mt. Gox is very near.
Activity: 237
Merit: 101
I see the next bitcoin futures market idea:  trading today on the value of Gox wires "in a couple weeks"
Pennies on the dollar anyone?
Activity: 756
It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye
You can pre-order your withdrawal now, they will be up and running in about two weeks  Grin
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Seriously...no takers?

There is no takers, because there are no wires.

6/14 Cancelled
6/18 Processed (never showed up)
6/20 Cancelled

Thats exactly right, now the group is starting to get the spirit of my posting Wink People who keep on believing that Gox is solid just plain horrify me. Its clear the company is in trouble - how many more red flags do you need??
Activity: 341
I don't know what the real story is with them (regulatory issues, banking admin issues, liquidity issues, etc.) but whatever it is, it ain't good.

Anyone that has assets of any kind on MtGox is playing with fire.  The fact that no one is coming forth to admit to a withdrawal is very telling.
Activity: 394
Seriously...no takers?

There is no takers, because there are no wires.

6/14 Cancelled
6/18 Processed (never showed up)
6/20 Cancelled

Pages:
Jump to: