Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.25 BTC Bounty - Show me a Mt Gox USD Withdrawal :) - page 13. (Read 48809 times)

Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Seriously...no takers?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
I'm sick & tired of this nonsense around Gox. It's clear that the company is in trouble and people are delusional about the future of this exchange. So, I'm posting a bounty for the person that can show a USD withdrawal requested AFTER 7/4/2013 and that is subsequently put into their account. You will need to post two screen shots, one of the Gox withdrawal and one of it actually in your bank account (the incoming wire). Be the first to post those and you get a 0.25 BTC bounty.
You know it takes around 4 minutes to fake the 2 screenshots you require ?
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
I'm sick & tired of this nonsense around Gox. It's clear that the company is in trouble and people are delusional about the future of this exchange. So, I'm posting a bounty for the person that can show a USD withdrawal requested AFTER 7/4/2013 and that is subsequently put into their account. You will need to post two screen shots, one of the Gox withdrawal and one of it actually in your bank account (the incoming wire). Be the first to post those and you get a 0.25 BTC bounty.

I appreciate all of the analytic fanboys bringing attention to this but I think the spirit of the bounty is clear . . .  my BTC is safe Wink
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
 should set a timeframe for this bounty so a year from now someone can't jump in and claim it(i.e - by 7/15/13 for example)plus escrow and aba routing  and account numbers blurred out w/gox transaction numbers only...the bounty would offset my int. wire costs so I would be willing but not until prices go back over 90 Sad...that might take a month!

EDIT: it costs 50 for int wire transfer plus receiving bank usually charges 25-35 so 75-85 to cover a one way immediate route... one way... unless you have 1000 plus and cleared a profit of 160  no real gain is achieved at 8 percent one way on 1000...bounty of 1 btc covers one way cost at these prices...only a transaction already in queue would benefit at a .25 btc
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
raise the bounty to 1 btc and put it in escrow

For a screenshot huh?
exactly as the person said- only covers the wire cost. 1 btc makes a withdraw worth it. i'm also pretty sure the OP will not pay even if he receives his screenshot hence - escrow
Activity: 672
This should be interesting, surely someone will have done a withdrawal within the past few days.  I'm done with Gox so I can't, and I wouldn't at that price since it wouldn't even cover the wire cost but for someone who was going to do a withdrawal anyway, just an added bonus I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

For a screenshot huh?
Activity: 602
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: