Pages:
Author

Topic: 1080Ti Specific - Best mining option - page 21. (Read 409658 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
With 1080TI we try to max out with other algo.
If you are diehard ETH, dual mine with other altcoin is nice as this ti can do much more on dual mine vs others
The facts still remained the profitability has dropped since last two weeks. Have to face reality
But i am very curios how the other guy claim thry can do 500 dgb a day. Will be nice if he can share his trick

I use the 1080Ti mining ZEC at the moment. Do you think it is more profitable to mine other coins?
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
anyone have the best lyra2z miner for 1080 ti ?, at best i only got 3.3 with ccminer 2.2.5
hmmm
I have the same question. Read that alexis is the best now, but it doesn`t work, or it needs more time to repair it.

The djm34 version of ccminer is what we have used in the past. https://github.com/djm34/ccminer-msvc2015/releases/  It was always stable for us across a range of GTX 1000 series rigs.  We got around 3.2 Mh/s on average on our GTX 1080 Ti GPUs the best could hit 3.3, but some would only do 3.15 etc...
Thanks. It`s really better. It shows me about 3.2Mh too with Palit GameRock, and Gigabyte Aorus shows 3.25MH. It`s better then tpruvot version.
Activity: 45
With 1080TI we try to max out with other algo.
If you are diehard ETH, dual mine with other altcoin is nice as this ti can do much more on dual mine vs others
The facts still remained the profitability has dropped since last two weeks. Have to face reality
But i am very curios how the other guy claim thry can do 500 dgb a day. Will be nice if he can share his trick
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
My problem with paying .05btc for his software is that at any time, another miner can come and be just as fast or faster. Then you're left with a .05btc miner you won't even use. Like others have said before, you'd make a lot more money on a fee for the miner rather than an up front charge. You really have a poor business plan if you think 2% of miners that pay .05btc is a better deal than 75% of all miners paying you 1-2% for your miner. incredibly poor business model.
If you will be more inspective - you can see on the screenshot that there is a "1% donation mining". I can wait to download it for free 2-3 weeks later.

I'm not only talking about THIS particular miner, if you were more knowledgeable about SP and this topic you would know that his common theme is charging JUST a BTC .05 and not a fee on top of that. You'd also know after paying the .05 btc, a few weeks later a miner comes out that is faster than his and you're stuck with a slower miner you paid .05 btc for. And no, you won't be waiting for the free version a few weeks later because nobody is dumb enough to send you something for free when they paid $400 for it. Fk off with your snobby ass..
You forgot the part when he names what coin to mine with nice profits in his thread that is being visited by a lot of people and killing the profit on that coin for those who found it out all by them self only so he could sell his mod with 2% speed increase for 0,05 btc.Not the first time that he done this...

I don't understand how 41 MH on PHI1612 is profitable though? Even whattomine indicates that it is still more profitable to be mining Lyra2rev based coins like VERGE.
Where is this thread you speak of? sp_'s cc miner thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826901.24400) makes no indiciation of what coins to mine.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
anyone have the best lyra2z miner for 1080 ti ?, at best i only got 3.3 with ccminer 2.2.5
hmmm
I have the same question. Read that alexis is the best now, but it doesn`t work, or it needs more time to repair it.

The djm34 version of ccminer is what we have used in the past. https://github.com/djm34/ccminer-msvc2015/releases/  It was always stable for us across a range of GTX 1000 series rigs.  We got around 3.2 Mh/s on average on our GTX 1080 Ti GPUs the best could hit 3.3, but some would only do 3.15 etc...
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I

Bytom. Why You're asking?
Hows the profit on them and didnt bitmain made asics for them like a month ago?Can you share some more info with us if you dont mind preaty please,promise that not a lot of people will se your answer Grin

Nobody knows. Right now not far of mainstream coins profitability. There is only one twighlight zone exchange that accepts mainnet bytom and supports swap from ERC20 bytom tokens. I hope value will go up after complete swap to mainnet. Bitmain had to upgrade firmware of B3 and raise it's hashrate for 25% in order to escape away of GPUs.  Shocked
But hordes are on horizon, because GPU Nvidia miner looks like far of optimized. B3 byers are close to D3's destiny of epic fail.
hmmm
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
what are you guys mining these days?

Nothing. Rig has been quiet for weeks.

Sell it to me

Make me an offer. Cheesy
1080 Ti STRIX + 1080 Gaming + 1080 Gaming PLUS + 1070 Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 278

Hows the profit on them and didnt bitmain made asics for them like a month ago?Can you share some more info with us if you dont mind preaty please,promise that not a lot of people will se your answer Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

Sell it to me

I'm paying 10$ to buy it as well!
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

Sell it to me
Activity: 382
Merit: 251

Sometimes RVN and sometimes BIS.
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

Activity: 200
Merit: 12
Activity: 336
hmmm
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
My problem with paying .05btc for his software is that at any time, another miner can come and be just as fast or faster. Then you're left with a .05btc miner you won't even use. Like others have said before, you'd make a lot more money on a fee for the miner rather than an up front charge. You really have a poor business plan if you think 2% of miners that pay .05btc is a better deal than 75% of all miners paying you 1-2% for your miner. incredibly poor business model.
If you will be more inspective - you can see on the screenshot that there is a "1% donation mining". I can wait to download it for free 2-3 weeks later.

I'm not only talking about THIS particular miner, if you were more knowledgeable about SP and this topic you would know that his common theme is charging JUST a BTC .05 and not a fee on top of that. You'd also know after paying the .05 btc, a few weeks later a miner comes out that is faster than his and you're stuck with a slower miner you paid .05 btc for. And no, you won't be waiting for the free version a few weeks later because nobody is dumb enough to send you something for free when they paid $400 for it. Fk off with your snobby ass..
You forgot the part when he names what coin to mine with nice profits in his thread that is being visited by a lot of people and killing the profit on that coin for those who found it out all by them self only so he could sell his mod with 2% speed increase for 0,05 btc.Not the first time that he done this...
Activity: 213
Merit: 3

Activity: 413
Merit: 17
There's no donation mining, the miner costs 0.05 BTC and has a 1% devfee built-in.
If you will be more inspective too - you can see on the screenshot. Try to use your eyes right.
Not really, you are getting it wrong. Donation mining is just another way to say devfee.
There's no donation mining, the miner costs 0.05 BTC and has a 1% devfee built-in.
If you will be more inspective too - you can see on the screenshot. Try to use your eyes right.
Pages:
Jump to: