Pages:
Author

Topic: 1080Ti Specific - Best mining option - page 22. (Read 409658 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 17
My problem with paying .05btc for his software is that at any time, another miner can come and be just as fast or faster. Then you're left with a .05btc miner you won't even use. Like others have said before, you'd make a lot more money on a fee for the miner rather than an up front charge. You really have a poor business plan if you think 2% of miners that pay .05btc is a better deal than 75% of all miners paying you 1-2% for your miner. incredibly poor business model.
If you will be more inspective - you can see on the screenshot that there is a "1% donation mining". I can wait to download it for free 2-3 weeks later.
There's no donation mining, the miner costs 0.05 BTC and has a 1% devfee built-in.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
My problem with paying .05btc for his software is that at any time, another miner can come and be just as fast or faster. Then you're left with a .05btc miner you won't even use. Like others have said before, you'd make a lot more money on a fee for the miner rather than an up front charge. You really have a poor business plan if you think 2% of miners that pay .05btc is a better deal than 75% of all miners paying you 1-2% for your miner. incredibly poor business model.
If you will be more inspective - you can see on the screenshot that there is a "1% donation mining". I can wait to download it for free 2-3 weeks later.
Activity: 213
Merit: 3

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
To start you off..

Phi1612 - 30 mh/s

41MHASH with sp-mod #2 (0.05btc donation 1% fee)

Hi can you pls send me the sp mod 2 (some link or upload to me or send me on email ?) because i cant find him enywhere I have sp mod 1 and than give me 39mh so pls

Pretty sure you have to pay for any sp mod, that's what the .05btc "donation" is Tongue

Most people who actually pay for the software aren't going to just post it for free.

The paid miners from sp_ have been discussed so many times here on this forum. Please keep this topic clean and go somewhere else to talk about his overpriced software.
In the end it comes down to this: It's cheap for "big miners", expensive for "small miners".
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
To start you off..

Phi1612 - 30 mh/s

https://image.ibb.co/hsNLGx/lux_sp_mod2.png

Hi can you pls send me the sp mod 2 (some link or upload to me or send me on email ?) because i cant find him enywhere I have sp mod 1 and than give me 39mh so pls

Pretty sure you have to pay for any sp mod, that's what the .05btc "donation" is Tongue

Most people who actually pay for the software aren't going to just post it for free.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
To start you off..

Phi1612 - 30 mh/s

https://image.ibb.co/hsNLGx/lux_sp_mod2.png

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

0.05BTC? Good job I already have the free version #1 then  Grin
There is a website, with pools where the coins are mining with hr and miners on each of them.

Whats the address?
https://poolexplorer.com
I registrated with the spam-mailbox. It helps with a quick search of optimal pool.
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
To start you off..

Phi1612 - 30 mh/s

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
RVN isn't right - a single 1080Ti yielded me 61 coins for the last 24h, your site says 35.42 coins, which is nearly twice as low.

If you want to be precise about it :

- Max revenue was 71.3 coins a day in the last 24 hours ;
- Min revenue was 35.4 coin a day in the last 24 hours.

Main pool hashrate is the last 24 hours has gone randomly from 347 Gh/s to 667 Gh/s.

So there's a big gap because of a big variations of the pools and global hashrates. This kind of behaviour is kinda handicaped by my table. I've now lowered this handicap, but the revenue is still 44 coins a day only. This is an average view and not a "hey you could mine XX coins if you've started mining it at 3:24 pm yesterday".

Pigeoncoin is worse and can provide 7$ a day when the diff is recalculated low in a short period of time.

So, random coins like Raven and Pigeon will definitely not hit the top list a lot because they're dependant on their difficulty weird timing and the mining rushes. Don't use such a tool based on average for them, but their respective discord #mining channel where the mining tops are given when the diff is recalculated.

Finally someone who gets it and realizes the realities of mining boil down to more than a black and white calculation.  I especially appreciate the pool links.  There is nothing worse than finding one of these coins on a calculator then spending 10 minutes hunting down the pools to see which has the most hashrate.  Can't wait to see the continued progress!
There is a website, with pools where the coins are mining with hr and miners on each of them.

Whats the address?
RVN isn't right - a single 1080Ti yielded me 61 coins for the last 24h, your site says 35.42 coins, which is nearly twice as low.

Main pool hashrate is the last 24 hours has gone randomly from 347 Gh/s to 667 Gh/s.

So there's a big gap because of a big variations of the pools and global hashrates. This kind of behaviour is kinda handicaped by my table. I've now lowered this handicap, but the revenue is still 44 coins a day only. This is an average view and not a "hey you could mine XX coins if you've started mining it at 3:24 pm yesterday".

Pigeoncoin is worse and can provide 7$ a day when the diff is recalculated low in a short period of time.

So, random coins like Raven and Pigeon will definitely not hit the top list a lot because they're dependant on their difficulty weird timing and the mining rushes. Don't use such a tool based on average for them, but their respective discord #mining channel where the mining tops are given when the diff is recalculated.

Finally someone who gets it and realizes the realities of mining boil down to more than a black and white calculation.  I especially appreciate the pool links.  There is nothing worse than finding one of these coins on a calculator then spending 10 minutes hunting down the pools to see which has the most hashrate.  Can't wait to see the continued progress!
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I've finally made my 1080ti calculator public! Feel free to join : www.myha.sh

This online calculator provides accurate rentability based on many factors. I don't use the difficulty formula, but realistic data from many different pools. Benchmark > Math !

Please note :

- The calculator provides a direct ranking for the 1080ti cards. More NV cards to come. No AMD yet ;

- I use CMC prices or bid prices from the exchanges if required. The choice of bid prices fits the need of the miners, usually selling what they mine.

This calculator is still on beta. You're welcome to tell me any functionnality missing, but be aware I'll make my best to keep it easy to read. Don't expect adjusting the hashrates with your own.
Also, some random revenue might appear. Please be nice and tell me so I can correct it. Don't hesitate to tell me if any coin reward is wrong as well. Beta period, remember ? ;-)

Enjoy !

Telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/EokhB07LX2N0pZU4T60sUQ

thank you mate, I will bookmark your calculator to all others calculators..
all of them is not very accurate, but if I will check them all I could see the right coin, for sure
and I hope you will continue to enhance and develop yours , so it could be more accurate in the future.
thank you once again!
To start you off..

Neoscrypt - 1.85 mh/s
X16r - 20mh/s
Lyra2rev - 69mh/s
X17 - 19mh/s (?)
Equihash - 700 h/s
Eth - 50mh/s
Timetravel - 33mh/s (?)
Nist5 - 92mh/s (?)
X11 - (?)
Xevan - 6.1 mh/s
Groestl - 58 mh/s (?)
Phi1612 - 30 mh/s (?)

Anything with a ? I have not tried but in doing some minor research I came up with that approximate figure. Would be great for others to confirm and reinforce these numbers. Also would be cool to get others to add new algo info as well. I didn't put extreme overclock info in there but you can give that if ya have something stable.

This online calculator provides accurate rentability based on many factors. I don't use the difficulty formula, but realistic data from many different pools. Benchmark > Math !

Please note :

- The calculator provides a direct ranking for the 1080ti cards. More NV cards to come. No AMD yet ;

- I use CMC prices or bid prices from the exchanges if required. The choice of bid prices fits the need of the miners, usually selling what they mine.

This calculator is still on beta. You're welcome to tell me any functionnality missing, but be aware I'll make my best to keep it easy to read. Don't expect adjusting the hashrates with your own.
Also, some random revenue might appear. Please be nice and tell me so I can correct it. Don't hesitate to tell me if any coin reward is wrong as well. Beta period, remember ? ;-)

Enjoy !

This calculator would be better served if you just put in the normal hashrate for each algo as a set number (and display it for critique and updates), pull the current difficulty of each coin and then work out what the normal coin yield would be along with the daily profit. Do this, and you will be able to stick advertisement on the webpage as EVERY 1080 ti owner is looking for this info.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
Anyone tried to mine eth with enlargment pill,did some quick math with whattomine and eth is close to the top for 1080ti and 50 mhs per card?Also warmer times are coming and cooling problems with them and eth mining might be the solution Undecided

huh? eth is one of the higest power use algorithms for anycard

mining eth will cost u more power on a 1080ti not less lol.

any wtf, what else would people be mining if they are using eth enlargement?

pretty much all the comments in this thread pertain to eth mining , why don’t u read from at least the halfway point
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Anyone tried to mine eth with enlargment pill,did some quick math with whattomine and eth is close to the top for 1080ti and 50 mhs per card?Also warmer times are coming and cooling problems with them and eth mining might be the solution Undecided
Activity: 74
Merit: 1

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

Please note :

Enjoy !

Looks nice! I`d like to see hashrates at different algo and have a possibility to correct it. Yet it will be useful to put quantity of cards.
Pages:
Jump to: