Pages:
Author

Topic: 1080Ti Specific - Best mining option - page 23. (Read 409658 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 1
what is "EA (24h)"? and why does the number for this on ethereum say 0.00? its the only coin with a 0 value in this column.

Number of coins. I guess I should put '#'. And the ETH one definitely needs some decimals I guess Cheesy

will you ever support user entered hash values? 1080ti/1080s now have 2 values for ethereum mining: stock and with the eth enlargement pill. on the 1080ti ~37 stock vs ~50 with eth enlargement.

The value shown is with ethenlargementpill. Not sure configuring the hashrates will be a priority.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
I've finally made my 1080ti calculator public! Feel free to join : www.myha.sh

looks like its off to a good start..

what is "EA (24h)"? and why does the number for this on ethereum say 0.00? its the only coin with a 0 value in this column.

will you ever support user entered hash values? 1080ti/1080s now have 2 values for ethereum mining: stock and with the eth enlargement pill. on the 1080ti ~37 stock vs ~50 with eth enlargement.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
I've finally made my 1080ti calculator public! Feel free to join : www.myha.sh

This online calculator provides accurate rentability based on many factors. I don't use the difficulty formula, but realistic data from many different pools. Benchmark > Math !

Please note :

- The calculator provides a direct ranking for the 1080ti cards. More NV cards to come. No AMD yet ;

- I use CMC prices or bid prices from the exchanges if required. The choice of bid prices fits the need of the miners, usually selling what they mine.

This calculator is still on beta. You're welcome to tell me any functionnality missing, but be aware I'll make my best to keep it easy to read. Don't expect adjusting the hashrates with your own.
Also, some random revenue might appear. Please be nice and tell me so I can correct it. Don't hesitate to tell me if any coin reward is wrong as well. Beta period, remember ? ;-)

Enjoy !

Telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/EokhB07LX2N0pZU4T60sUQ
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Where are you mining guys currently ?
Which pool/algo or which coin ?

I'm on blazepool with nemosminer on current. Not very good results
1,5 week ago I switched to zergpool to focus Verge. Greats results first 24hours, after that it dropped badly
So I switched to x16r on zergpool, average results...

X17 halved. that's why it's so low now.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Where are you mining guys currently ?
Which pool/algo or which coin ?

I'm on blazepool with nemosminer on current. Not very good results
1,5 week ago I switched to zergpool to focus Verge. Greats results first 24hours, after that it dropped badly
So I switched to x16r on zergpool, average results...
Activity: 26
Thread is down? No one now need some information about ti? What`s happened? There are no post about 5 days, whats wrong?
I'm still mining Luxcoin and Ravencoin.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
Thread is down? No one now need some information about ti? What`s happened? There are no post about 5 days, whats wrong?
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
Had good results on ahash
I will try blazepool next week, but i'm afraid the pool will not have enough power to find blocks. Will see

And i'm thinking about zergpool, on x17, Verge only
When I mine on ahash on x17 I got Verge & SHIELD reward. But only Verge provide good earnings. On zergpool I could try to mine on x17 and focus Verge only.

Your thoughts ?

The number of orphan blocks of verge take the profits way too down than what the calculators show.
I will try blazepool next week, but i'm afraid the pool will not have enough power to find blocks. Will see

When I mine on ahash on x17 I got Verge & SHIELD reward. But only Verge provide good earnings. On zergpool I could try to mine on x17 and focus Verge only.

Your thoughts ?
It`s too late imho. You ought to mine before pump and than pump is coming - change coin and sell high.

Your thoughts ?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
Which coin are you mining currently ?

i'm arround 4€ / card on x17 algo these last days

what pool?
Which coin are you mining currently ?

i'm arround 4€ / card on x17 algo these last days
i must have mest up or something ,i run 10 1080 ti and got $13.00 a day on zec HuhHuhHuhHuh??please list pools that pay out $6 to $10 a card thanks .
Use this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-1080-1080ti-ethlargement-the-hashrate-hardener-3370685 and mine Ethereum now...
Why are you trying to give bad advice? Just use calculator and brain and you`ll see that ravencoins is more profitable then eth.
But on the other hand - then you are mining eth, my profit grows up.

But maybe tomorrow RVN is 20% down on price and ETH 20% up! Wink
I'm not against RVN, my point is that he may be confident that ETH will keep rising and he doesn't want to bother himself with exchanges, so he just mines his favorite coin and holding it.
It`s easy - mine rvn, sell, buy eth, hodl Smiley I think that anyway, he have to sell sometime. May be few weeks, or few years later, so he`ll have to work with exchanges.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
i think stacking raveb long term is a good move if it reall pumps say back to like .50 cents u could make a killing
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
i must have mest up or something ,i run 10 1080 ti and got $13.00 a day on zec HuhHuhHuhHuh??please list pools that pay out $6 to $10 a card thanks .
Use this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-1080-1080ti-ethlargement-the-hashrate-hardener-3370685 and mine Ethereum now...
Why are you trying to give bad advice? Just use calculator and brain and you`ll see that ravencoins is more profitable then eth.

But maybe tomorrow RVN is 20% down on price and ETH 20% up! Wink
I'm not against RVN, my point is that he may be confident that ETH will keep rising and he doesn't want to bother himself with exchanges, so he just mines his favorite coin and holding it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
any good news for our 1080ti? 

What do you mine lately?
I am still on ravencoin and enemy miner 1.08 (i earn about 24 € / day) but i am not so sure to continue with it... if you have some good advice, you are welcome

thanks!

€24 for one 1080ti? where?

Nowhere, that time is long gone  Wink
copper member
Activity: 1899
Merit: 766
ether everywhere!
April 30, 2018, 10:16:40 AM
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
April 29, 2018, 08:45:15 AM
Did you notice that the post you're quoting is 11 months old?
Activity: 75
April 29, 2018, 08:07:27 AM
You can check any has by putting it in manually at whattomine.com.  In my experience, and to simplify, 2 1060s are roughly the same as a 1080 and 3 is a little more than a 1080ti.

Thanks for the tip. I checked with 3 1060 GPUs, 700 h/s on Equihash section, 0.13USD KW/H , 400W for power consumption (I believe this value is ok or likely to be less for a single GTX1080Ti for a Skylake Xeon PC).

The results are 7.40USD profit for ZCL and 6.89 USD profit for Zcash with current prices. So roughly I can make 200USD profit per month which ROIs a 1000 USD 1080Tİ in 5 motnhs.

I also checked with 1000 sol/s since I saw a screenhot of GTX1080Ti that can achieve that with a customized miner software (I will mine the custom SW to find it first Smiley )

Then the results are 10.96 USD profit for ZCL and 10.38 USD profit for Zcash with current prices. So roughly I can make 300USD profit per month which ROIs a 1000 USD in 3-3.5 months.

If Z Coin prices increase, it is even better, if they decrease, I can keep mining just and/or enjoy my beast GPU for elite gaming.

Also there are others like Lbry, Skein and so. I did not calculate them yet but Z Coins can convince me to start with a GTX 1080Ti or GTX 1080.

GTX 1080 is like half the price of GTX 1080Ti. Maybe I consider it but since I am more inclined to a single GPU setup, a 1080Ti seems more preferable.
Pages:
Jump to: