Pages:
Author

Topic: 1080Ti Specific - Best mining option - page 19. (Read 409658 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 6
June 07, 2018, 05:38:57 AM
If you're looking for somewhere to point your rig for the next 8 days, we are a masternode coin and our Bitcointalk announcement is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndripposmn-now-offering-masternode-monitoring-and-hosting-services-3710056

We are, however, operating differently to most. We don't believe in masternode sales as they give control of too many coins to too few people. We're going a much slower route to funding exchange listings by distributing coins only to miners. You cannot buy DRIP coins or masternodes. Instead, you need to do the following:

• Download the DRIP wallet here: https://www.dripcoin.tech/wallets/;
  • Generate a DRIP address;
  • Private message us your DRIP address requesting a DRIP-owned LUX or RVN address;
  • We will provide you a LUX or RVN address that we've linked to your DRIP address;
  • Mine to that address via a pool of your choice;

DRIP would then receive the LUX and RVN and sell it to fund exchange listings. We would send you DRIP for your mined coins at a rate of 1.7 RVN = 1 DRIP or 0.01 LUX = 1.25 DRIP.

For month 1 (we're currently in day 22), the Proof of Stake rewards after you receive your reward for mining LUX/RVN is 90% of block rewards - with masternodes getting 10%. This is an attempt to allow our miners to build up to a masternode as soon as possible.

We have, so far, had 100% of our CryptoBridge and masternodes.online listing fees mined to our DRIP-owned LUX and RVN addresses. We are partially through funding of masternodes.pro via our miners and will then be moving on to funding of a second exchange listing.

Masternode and staking earnings will increase significantly - but not for another 8 days.

You can contact us privately either here or on Discord (https://discord.gg/n93p2BW).
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
June 05, 2018, 10:26:38 PM
Anyone planning to mine Fusion(FSN) when they release main net? Might be very profitable in the first few days before everyone start to mine it. I remember first day mining Electroneum it payed for all my cards. For now I stopped mining until its more profitable.

Please give me the link to this news.

Just follow their telegram for latest news. If you don't know what Fusion is then I recommend you read Ann thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2789984.0;all
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
June 05, 2018, 08:43:24 AM
Hi all,

Im moving my cards on Lyra2REv2 today. What are you all using for this algo ? The last time I mined it I was using an old fork of ccminer made by the VTC devs, is it still good enough ?

TYIA

I think this is not really very good idea, unless you know a very secret coins with high profit.. and the reason of this is Nicehash, there are plenty of Lyra2rev2 power available there at very attractive price

another noob...
Activity: 44
June 05, 2018, 03:02:15 AM
I think this is not really very good idea, unless you know a very secret coins with high profit..

One does not need to know the coin to profit from the algo  Cool
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
June 05, 2018, 12:37:44 AM
Hi all,

Im moving my cards on Lyra2REv2 today. What are you all using for this algo ? The last time I mined it I was using an old fork of ccminer made by the VTC devs, is it still good enough ?

TYIA

I think this is not really very good idea, unless you know a very secret coins with high profit.. and the reason of this is Nicehash, there are plenty of Lyra2rev2 power available there at very attractive price
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
June 04, 2018, 11:12:21 PM
Hi all,

TYIA

I think Alexis78's version of ccminer is still the best or one of the best at least for lyra2v2 on Nvidia GPUs. It can be difficult to find unless you compile it yourself.

https://github.com/nemosminer/ccminerAlexis78/releases
June 04, 2018, 09:06:43 PM
Hi all,

TYIA

I think Alexis78's version of ccminer is still the best or one of the best at least for lyra2v2 on Nvidia GPUs. It can be difficult to find unless you compile it yourself.

I have it somewhere, thanks
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
June 04, 2018, 08:23:40 PM
Hi all,

TYIA

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 09:44:47 AM
Anyone planning to mine Fusion(FSN) when they release main net? Might be very profitable in the first few days before everyone start to mine it. I remember first day mining Electroneum it payed for all my cards. For now I stopped mining until its more profitable.

Please give me the link to this news.
June 04, 2018, 09:01:16 AM
Hi all,

TYIA
Activity: 56
June 03, 2018, 11:32:37 PM
I think by using 1080ti gpu and will be free to want to mining what coins. As far as I know gpu is still dominating in the mining world and not everyone can afford to buy it.
And for the OC problem, i think it is not necessary. Because hashrate 1080ti is pretty high.
Even if you want OC, i think use usual OC settings are enough, like memory strap and over / under-volt
Merit: 102
June 03, 2018, 10:08:13 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
June 03, 2018, 08:05:45 PM
Hello everybody!  Smiley

I feel a bit lose, I bought my first and the only one rig in January. It has 4 1080ti MSI and 3 1060 (6GB).

I started to mine zClassic I hold to get btcp so my 2 month inversion was fucked up. I don't know too much about trading and I didn't expect that to be honest.

Later I've been mining ZEN, I use to check whattomine and it supposly was the most profitable coin. I'm done with ZEN but I don't know what coin would be better to mine.

My gpu's aren't overclocked because I didn't see any good config, if someone could me suggest a set up, I will be really happy.

As well if someone could say me what are they mining and how do you search coins to mine with good profitable.

1060 GPU's are mining only ETH.

Thanks in advanced! I hope to hear from you!
zen is pretty much done for gpus with asics incoming untill(when)they fork it,raven is probably your best bet for long hold if you are not in a hurry to roi or dont want to invest time in hunting shitcoins Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Hello everybody!  Smiley

I feel a bit lose, I bought my first and the only one rig in January. It has 4 1080ti MSI and 3 1060 (6GB).

I started to mine zClassic I hold to get btcp so my 2 month inversion was fucked up. I don't know too much about trading and I didn't expect that to be honest.

Later I've been mining ZEN, I use to check whattomine and it supposly was the most profitable coin. I'm done with ZEN but I don't know what coin would be better to mine.

My gpu's aren't overclocked because I didn't see any good config, if someone could me suggest a set up, I will be really happy.

As well if someone could say me what are they mining and how do you search coins to mine with good profitable.

raven is a good moonshot, if it pops as expected gains could be massive

Agree with Raven
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
Hello everybody!  Smiley

raven is a good moonshot, if it pops as expected gains could be massive
Activity: 6
Hello everybody!  Smiley

Merit: 1
Processor Skylake Xeon 1260L v5 will not brake gtx 1080? I want to try on skein, maybe make 1GH? Thanks for answers!!
Activity: 73
Yes, you have it in Bminer thread.

With OhGodAnETHlargementPill:
ETH 46 MH/s and DCR 1000 MH/s
ETH 46 MH/s and XVG 1770 MH/s

Without OhGodAnETHlargementPill:
ETH 32 MH/s and DCR 2200 MH/s
ETH 32 MH/s and XVG 3750 MH/s
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
Anyone tried the Ethpill with Dualmining on gtx 1080ti? Would like to see the results Smiley That would be epic if you can mine eth with 50mh/s per card and also a other algo
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
So guys how are your cards after at least a year long period in the mines,everything still working fine?For me only thing that i noticed is that i cant overclock some of the cards like i used to do since my profiles are saved in msi ab(like -14 mhz per card but thats not really a big thing).Zotac amp extreme/strix oc are the models that i have
Have problems just with Gigabyte. 1 Aorus got thermal padding, second Aorus was initially with improper ventilation and 1070ti gaming lost 2 cooler fans at about 3 months. All other cards - are good.
Pages:
Jump to: