Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 102. (Read 499602 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 250
Too many connections. Positive problem, but I'm getting tired of regular downtime...

Yeah, around the time punin posted this, my BFL singles switched to a failover pool for awhile.  Actually, they switched to the #3 pool, since both my #1 (EMC) and my #2 were down.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
is something up with the pool/website just now?

edit: seems fine now, but for a while there the site wouldn't load and my miners went idle, could very well have been my ISP.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Stiftmaster: That problem is (obviously fixed) .

Punin: I'm not sure what you're talking about, can you elaborate?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Too many connections. Positive problem, but I'm getting tired of regular downtime...
Activity: 245
After Hack Now User 5tift
Hi Inaba,

What´s the Problem?

./stiftmaster
Activity: 271
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.  It's true, I do run the pool for the miners... basically I just try to run a pool I want to mine in, which is why I started a pool in the first place; none of the pools offered the things I wanted.  I'm definitely all about the miners and not about the money.  Unfortunately, no Ferrari's for me from the pool proceeds, but I'm ok with that. Smiley

Need neighbors like you
legendary
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.  It's true, I do run the pool for the miners... basically I just try to run a pool I want to mine in, which is why I started a pool in the first place; none of the pools offered the things I wanted.  I'm definitely all about the miners and not about the money.  Unfortunately, no Ferrari's for me from the pool proceeds, but I'm ok with that. Smiley
Well I'm sure any donation is welcomed. I didn't want to give anyone the impression your donation will directly affect the pool or it's uptime. I was just responding to the post about whether a mandatory donation would improve the pool.

I am pretty certain from what I have observed that Inaba does whatever he can to make the pool the best it can be. He's clearly not doing it just for the money.

+1 dude gets an A+ in my book. Time and time again goes above and beyond the call of duty. Leads by example and is a role model not just for the other bitcoin pools operators, but also the pools themselves and in how he is involved with it and for the miners of it.

Inaba sorry for a majority of my post in this thread to be of this nature.
Activity: 535
Well I'm sure any donation is welcomed. I didn't want to give anyone the impression your donation will directly affect the pool or it's uptime. I was just responding to the post about whether a mandatory donation would improve the pool.

I am pretty certain from what I have observed that Inaba does whatever he can to make the pool the best it can be. He's clearly not doing it just for the money.
Getting a little help evening out that PPS with the run of short blocks lately. I unfortunately am not on DGM currently. Added another miner though so my measly donation amount should double.
Activity: 784
i have it on 1% hope thats enough ?
Activity: 535
Inaba's pool really doesn't go down much. I've been mining on it for about 9 months and can only remember maybe 3 instances where it went down.

I'd just recommend people put their donation at 2-3% on their own.
legendary
No idea what happened there, I apologize.  The server just decided to stop responding... I will be investigating.

Really sorry about that.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I *really* like your pool features, this down time is killing me though...  I would rather have a mandatory 1 or even 3% fee for better uptime...
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
Yup, I'm down. Gonna guess memory leak again?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
pool is down again ?

+1

and cgminer is NOT using the backuppool :-(
Activity: 784
legendary
I have updated our SSL certificate on the website, as it was about to expire in the next few days.  If your browser throws a warning about the certificate changing, that's why.  It should not, but some settings can cause an alert to pop up to notify you that the cert has changed, so no need to be alarmed or anything.

donator
Activity: 1064
I have not had a chance to do much with the PPS side of things as far as tracking goes.  I'm slowing trying to incorporate it into the existing infrastructure, but you are correct, it does not currently show your PPS income.  It's hard to mesh the two payout schemes seemlessly. Smiley

Okay I understand that it's a pretty hard process and that it will take a while Smiley
//DeaDTerra
legendary
I have not had a chance to do much with the PPS side of things as far as tracking goes.  I'm slowing trying to incorporate it into the existing infrastructure, but you are correct, it does not currently show your PPS income.  It's hard to mesh the two payout schemes seemlessly. Smiley

Jump to: