Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 116. (Read 499602 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I made a change, is it working now?
legendary
Activity: 1876

anaba,  getting this on the json api

Invalid all worker speed query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND timestamp > DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 15 MINUTE) ' at line 7
Whole query: SELECT COUNT(worker_id) AS shares, worker_speed.worker_name FROM worker_speed, pool_worker WHERE pool_worker.username = worker_speed.worker_name AND pool_worker.parent_id = AND timestamp > DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 15 MINUTE) GROUP BY worker_speed.worker_name ORDER BY length(worker_speed.worker_name), worker_speed.worker_name ASC

edit: 

user stats working ok,  error when not asking for specific stats

works : https://www.eclipsemc.com/api.php?key=mykey&action=userstats1

not work: https://www.eclipsemc.com/api.php?key=mykey
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
I'll set it up so you can choose when to get paid out once I get the bugs worked out.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
I vote for nightly still =)

Agreed. I like to see the outcome day to day, I just really like stats. But I understand that we are just testing out this payment structure.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
ah coo, I was wondering that cuz I started gettin all sorts of incoming tx from pps .. lol
I vote for nightly still =) , once you get ur debuggin stuff done or w/e
legendary
Nope, sorry ... I was making some changes and apparently I broke that page.  It should be working now. 

Payouts will be more frequent, generally.  Instead of the nightly payout, it will payout every time a block is solved.  I may change this back at some point, but I need to do it that way for some debugging issues I'm looking at.
Is something wrong with the PPS Beta? The pps_history page seems to have disappeared, and I got paid early instead of tonight. Should I stop testing the PPS system?
legendary
I would say it's 24/7 stable, yes.  Won't hurt you to give it a shot.

If you had started a couple days ago, you'd be in on the excellent lucky streak!
legendary
Activity: 1442
I'm considering using this pool and wonder if it is 24/7 stable?

It seems to be almost to good to be true with 0% fee compared to other pools that have significant fees?
I have been mining with EMC for three months now. It's great!

It's especially great during the lucky streaks (like today) Grin

It seems to be almost to good to be true with 0% fee compared to other pools that have significant fees?
I have been mining with EMC for three months now. It's great!
Activity: 173
Merit: 100

Just stop wondering and try it, it's great. Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Activity: 372
Stick:  Try using us2.eclipsemc.com or us3.eclipsemc.com and see if your problem clears up.

Thanks, I think that works!  The machines are humming along nicely now. 

I just sent some BTC to your donation address.  It's not a lot, but it's the thought that counts!

Cheers, Inaba.
Activity: 267
Thanks, somehow I missed that on the directions page.
legendary
Stick:  Try using us2.eclipsemc.com or us3.eclipsemc.com and see if your problem clears up.

GenTarkin: I will put that up as soon as I release the PPS to the general public.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
I've added a PPS Stats/History page:

https://eclipsemc.com/pps_history.php

Let me know if there are any problems.

Yay! Thanks =) Anyway you could put a link to this on main page?
Stick_theman: That's strange - the DNS is right as far as I know.  What DNS server are you using for your mining rigs?

I'm connecting via phoenix using this, @us.eclipsemc.com:8337 -k
poclbm DEVICE=0 VECTORS BFI_INT WORKSIZE=128 AGGRESSION=11 DEVICE=0

I think for me, whenever there is a network hiccup, my servers are offline for a couple hours, and then it slowly gets back on track.  For example, if I restart my box, it will work for awhile, then it will stop submitting shares...  But, I know, after a day or two, everything will be back to normal again.

Can't fathom what is up... Smiley
legendary
PinkBatman:  No, you need to use either your BTC wallet address or email address if you want payout in Paypal.  Anything else and you don't get paid, since it's anonymous... meaning if you use a BTC address, it can be any address and the system will pay out the accumulated fund to that address.

Stick_theman: That's strange - the DNS is right as far as I know.  What DNS server are you using for your mining rigs?
Anyone have a problem to connect right now?

no ping us1.eclipsemc.com
even the website is down

EDIT :
It's back to normal. Only a 5 minutes downtime.

Yes.  For me, whenever there's a network hiccup, my servers are knocked off for a couple hours... It's probably my ISP... takes awhile to resolve DNS.
Jump to: