Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 120. (Read 499602 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Yes, there will be a payout tonight in a few minutes.

The hardware upgrades ran into a bit of a snag and I had to back them out.  I've made some changes and will be trying again likely tomorrow - I will make a post when I have a better timeframe.

As far as statistics go, as soon as I have the hardware done and a couple security enhancements finished, I will focus on the stats.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I will be providing a page for that information soon... wanted to make sure everything was working and get some sample data to build the page against first.

Hey Inaba,

I am submitting PPS shares from one of my miners. Are you going to make a payout tonight so we know it is working?
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Hi Smiley

some new Statistic would be nice. Like i told you already in your Forum.

And you could switch the way the statistics under "myWorker" are read. These are read from left to right? all the other ones are from right to left (<-- Totally unable to explain this better since i'm german and it's late here Tongue)
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Hi Inaba!

THX for all these great features. Bit don't forget a "good" stats page, with all stats we want to see  Grin

Greetz
NetworkerZ
legendary
I will be bringing the servers down in about an hour for the first phase of the upgrades. 
legendary
I am going to be taking the servers down briefly to install some redundant hardware.  This is step 1 of a two step process... step 2 will be coming later, probably a couple weeks from now, and I will make a separate announcement for that.

Todays outtage shouldn't be more than 15 or 20 minutes, barring any problems.

It will be happening roughly 4 hours from now, sometime between 16:30 and 17:00 CST ( 22:30 - 23:00 UTC ).
legendary
I will be providing a page for that information soon... wanted to make sure everything was working and get some sample data to build the page against first.
Activity: 467
Merit: 250
So who wants... PPS?

I am testing out a new feature for EMC - Anonymous PPS.  I need a few testers for this...

What is Anonymous PPS?  

• Simply put, it's PPS that does not require you to create and account or login.

How are payouts made?  

• Payouts are made in BTC or PPUSD.

If I don't login, how am I paid?

• Your user name will dicate where your funds go.  If you wish to be paid in BTC, make your user name your BTC wallet address.  If you wish to be paid in PPUSD, put your PP Email address as your user name.

Is there a fee?

• Yes, currently there is a 5% fee for anonymous PPS.  This may change in the future.  This does not include the standard PPUSD fee and is in addition to that.

How often do you pay out?

• Currenlty, payouts are handled automatically every 24 hours, around 22:00 CST (10PM), or 0400 UTC.

I'm sold ... how do I connect?

• Same as usual - just use port 9337 instead of port 8337.  For now, it's only on us1.eclipsemc.com, but will be expanded to us2 and us3 after the testing phase is done.

Sounds awesome ! How do I get to know my PPS balance ? or the PPS rate ? Smiley
legendary
So who wants... PPS?

I am testing out a new feature for EMC - Anonymous PPS.  I need a few testers for this...

What is Anonymous PPS?  

• Simply put, it's PPS that does not require you to create and account or login.

How are payouts made?  

• Payouts are made in BTC or PPUSD.

If I don't login, how am I paid?

• Your user name will dicate where your funds go.  If you wish to be paid in BTC, make your user name your BTC wallet address.  If you wish to be paid in PPUSD, put your PP Email address as your user name.

Is there a fee?

• Yes, currently there is a 5% fee for anonymous PPS.  This may change in the future.  This does not include the standard PPUSD fee and is in addition to that.

How often do you pay out?

• Currenlty, payouts are handled automatically every 24 hours, around 22:00 CST (10PM), or 0400 UTC.

I'm sold ... how do I connect?

• Same as usual - just use port 9337 instead of port 8337.  For now, it's only on us1.eclipsemc.com, but will be expanded to us2 and us3 after the testing phase is done.
Username : speedbus1

I clicked cashout and got the balance :/ sorry about that
legendary
What is your username and/or balance?  I made a change yesterday to see if it corrected a minor bug and if your balance is less than .02 BTC, that's probably the cause.

I will try to get a more permanent fix, as this one was just temporary to see if it was actually the problem.
Hey,
I'm not able to cashout for some odd reason, when I click on
My BTC as BTC button,

The page just reloads, It does not send any amount to my wallet :/ any solution ?

I'm using Google Chrome Smiley

Thanks !
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Servers all look fine.. you guys still having trouble?

Everything is normal now.
donator
Activity: 305
Everything seems to be running smoothly, thanks.
Activity: 372
Since when are we running at 900ghash? Damn.

Basically for the last 24 hours.

That's why the pool is having hiccups.  Go EMC, let's grow this network.
legendary
Activity: 916
Merit: 1003

Basically for the last 24 hours.
Activity: 447
legendary
Activity: 916
Merit: 1003
Seems OK.

I noticed my payout per block is suddenly half of what it was but the pool's hash rate just doubled too.
legendary
Servers all look fine.. you guys still having trouble?
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
Anybody having connection problems ATM?

I had a disconnect, but I'm back on now.

Edit: Just after posting that, I'm now having sporadic disconnects and a lot of stales.
Rollin' fine on us2.

Edit: I take that back. From 43 minutes ago from this post to 39 minutes ago, all my shares were rejected. Looking fine, now, but if others are experiencing similar...
Jump to: