Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 118. (Read 499602 times)

donator
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Activity: 267
WOOOOOOOOOOOO

My first solved block! (it's so beautiful)
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
It is fixed Smiley everything runs fine, but where did all the hashing power go 900 -> 500GH/s?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Should be fixed now.  Not sure what happened there... I think it was related to the restart last night.  It was running fine when I last checked it, but apparently flaked out at some point and I had forgotten to turn the watchdogs back on for the servers.  They are back on now.
Activity: 360
connection trouble on eu ...  Undecided

I can confirm this.
Server can't be reached since ~10 hours. 

Inaba has fixed it. It's working again.
Activity: 360

I can confirm this.
Server can't be reached since ~10 hours. 
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1020
Activity: 784
i do have issues with eu and us servers Sad

My FPGA Miner displays this:

CGMiner has problems too but i do not have a screenshot atm.

It can't connect to eu and tries to get work from us1 but this server isn't providing work fast enough.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
us3 doenst work at all for me :-(

I had my new BAMT installation without backup pools ... and the only pool that was configured was us3 ... 7 h downtime  Undecided

us and us2 seems to work.

Greetz
NetworkerZ
Activity: 807
IIRC, BTCGuild had a 13 million + share block back in their prop days, sometime last year, when the difficulty was much lower.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
10696753 shares, insane!
Hmm nope - as I have mentioned before - not really 'insane'
That's 714% - high - but not insane.
Easy comparison to consider Smiley
I grabbed an approx 2 minute screen of cgminer shares yesterday to explain to someone as an example about how share time was the same as block time when it comes to variance.
My average share time was 2.9s (though in the range it was 3.5s)
The share times in the 2 minute list ranged from 0s (i.e. some small amount less than 1s) to 21s
21s is over 700%
That in a short 2 minute interval of 35 shares.
So imagine that as an interval of 35 blocks - it's definitely not unheard of to get a 700% share count block in that amount of blocks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
10696753 shares, insane!
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
BillHicks FTW!  Thanks for putting that block out of its misery.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
The Block is dead. Long live the Block.

edit: or on another thought.. don't live too long...
legendary
Epic block is dead, yay!  New record... and not the good kind.
legendary
Activity: 980
when I check "my workers" on the site it only shows one running, let me go to my dungeon and check my rigs..brb

edit: connection problems across the board

edit edit: now i'm getting some love Smiley
legendary
I'm really sorry about the downtime guys... I have been working my head off trying to get the servers into a state I am comfortable with.  They are pretty much there, with one exception.  Decisions I made back when I was first making the pool have come back to haunt me... if I only knew then what I know now.

At any rate, I am going to leave the hardware side alone for awhile.  I have decided the best course of action is to build out some new infrastructure... so that's what I will be working on over the next few weeks. Ordering the hardware and getting it configured is going to take some doing.  The servers should be stable from now on (I probably shouldn't have said that... just inviting disaster), though, since I don't plan on tweaking them until the new stuff is in place.

As of this post, is anyone having problems now?  Of course, we are having a record breaking round... when it rains it pours.

legendary
Activity: 980
i'm still having issues on us3
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
Miner's been down for ~20 minutes on us2.

ETA: us3 is fine, however.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
Jump to: