Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 119. (Read 499602 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
something is not quite right yet, site is up, but servers seem unstable at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
its working again for me, 10278430 shares!
legendary
/dev/null
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
i seem to have connection issues on all servers.. Sad
legendary
/dev/null
the 10 million shares crashed mysql (just kidding ^^, but if it did then the db was poorly build, so i dont think so Smiley )
Activity: 226
servers down?

edit: servers and site..
legendary
/dev/null
not the million, the ten million! holy shit
Activity: 206
Merit: 1
We hit the million share mark  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I've had that happen occasionally... usually had to do a hard power off to fix it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Outage seemed to crash cgminer on all but 2 of my rigs. Now some of them don't display the temperature, and gpu's with fan speeds are listed on the top now. Really strange, a reboot didn't fix it. Looks like none of them switch to back up pools.
legendary
/dev/null
record is 9790788, now we got 9523769
Activity: 150
We're going for the gold on this block!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
All of these are currently working for me Smiley
us1.eclipsemc.com
us2.eclipsemc.com
us3.eclipsemc.com
eu.eclipsemc.com
legendary
/dev/null
legendary
Everything should be working correctly now... I had to make some DB changes after I brought everything back up.

The upgrades didn't go quite as well as I had hoped, so there's still a bit more to do, but hopefully it won't involve much as far as taking things down go. 

Is anyone currently having issues?
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
For a short time, I got work from the pool again. Now, since 15 minutes not?!? I think Inaba is still working. I'm connected to us3.

Greetz

NetworkerZ
legendary
/dev/null
eu.eclipsemc.com is under heavy load and only working from time to time, started 30 min ago aprox
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Going to take the server down shortly to try the upgrade again.  Hopefully ti won't be down for too long.
Is that why I'm getting an SQL error?

EDIT: Nevermind, SQL seems fixed now. I'll just wait here patently for everything else to sort out.. Smiley
legendary
Going to take the server down shortly to try the upgrade again.  Hopefully ti won't be down for too long.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I will be providing a page for that information soon... wanted to make sure everything was working and get some sample data to build the page against first.

Hey Inaba,

I am submitting PPS shares from one of my miners. Are you going to make a payout tonight so we know it is working?

Well, this guinea pig got the PPS payment. Everything PPS on EMC seems to be just fine.
Jump to: