Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 162. (Read 499597 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
No, not as far as I can tell, everything seems to be operating properly.  

I wish some more people would use port 9009 though! Smiley

I think this is the longest block yet... guess we are making up for that good run of blocks.  Stupid variance!
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Is there a problem with the speed of the pool? It switches from 4xx to 5xx GH/s within minutes?!?

Greetz
NetworkerZ
legendary
Activity: 1204
฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!
... and now we have an endless round Shocked

Important: Pool reached 412 GH/s by the way!!! Great pool so far!

Greetz
NetworkerZ

That is the wave luck... Next hours, we will find a lots of blocks!!
legendary
Activity: 1204
฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!
... and now we have an endless round Shocked

Important: Pool reached 412 GH/s by the way!!! Great pool so far!

Greetz
NetworkerZ
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Wow talk about being on a roll!

Amazing, haven't checked the block stats for a few days had to refresh the page to make sure it was real Smiley
legendary
Wow talk about being on a roll!
Sorry, it wasn't a problem with your pool. The NMC round duration took over 9h (what isn't normal for NMC I think), that was the reason. Now everything works fine! Will donate 1% of my income! THX for the support.

Greetz

NetworkerZ
legendary
When you say it seems not to work, what do you mean exactly?  How many NMC blocks were solved after you turned it on?
THX for the reply!

Today I added my NMC address and switched "NMC Mining" on. But it seems not to work?!? Do I have to wait because of the active "Payout Lock"? My username is "bitcoindigger".

THX & Greetz
NetworkerZ
legendary
What stale rate are you seeing?  Stale rate seems to be about 1% right now...  But yes, I can add some more info with regards to stale rate.  I've been kind of holding off until the switch to PSJ as all that sort of statistical gathering is going to change dramatically on the back end and I don't want to work on it twice.  But I will see what I can do in the interim.

Yeah, the night before last was a good night for sure! Smiley
Hi Inaba!

THX for the great pool. I switched from Ars since a few days and i think it was the right descision. No more failing pools etc. Moreover, I like all the features you have added to your pool! But I still have some questions: Is it possible to give us more statistics about the stale rate? Do you think, you can lower the stale rate?

THX and Greetz

NetworkerZ
legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com
Did we have a good night last night or what?Huh?  2.5 BTC for 2GH/s!
legendary
Hmm no it seems up here logging in remotely and I've not done any changes today.

What page is giving that error?

**EDIT**

Nevermind... I found the problem.  It actually only affected people not already logged in which is why I didn't see it.  It was one of the security features I have been working on causing a problem... should be fixed now. 

Wow... sorry guys, I always check to make sure things are still up after I work on something, but didn't think to check as a logged out user.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 61
Website down? Cannot log in, Error 500 internal server error.
Activity: 266
Merit: 36
Well, I haven't been able to find anything as to the cause of this.  Has it happened again?

No.

If not, let me know if it does ...

Wilco.
legendary
Well, I haven't been able to find anything as to the cause of this.  Has it happened again?  If not, let me know if it does and I will see if I can narrow it down some more.
Activity: 266
Merit: 36
I'm not sure why it would send you an erroneous text - I've never had that happen before.  Did you make any changes to your account at all?

No changes.
legendary
I'm not sure why it would send you an erroneous text - I've never had that happen before.  Did you make any changes to your account at all?
Jump to: