Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 24. (Read 499538 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
yey
Code:
Hello k1773r,

You have asked to be notified when there is a payout from your EMC
account.  Our helper monkeys have determined that a payout in the
amount of 47.52625089 BTC has been made.

If you did not authorize this payout, you should login to your account
immediately and verify that your wallet ID is correct.
lol
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
yey
Code:
Hello k1773r,

You have asked to be notified when there is a payout from your EMC
account.  Our helper monkeys have determined that a payout in the
amount of 47.52625089 BTC has been made.

If you did not authorize this payout, you should login to your account
immediately and verify that your wallet ID is correct.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
The North Remembers
My confirmed went from about .80 BTC to .16. Nothing new in my transaction history.

Edit Doh. I just saw your post. Should have looked before posting.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Earlier my hashrates had gone up sixfold. It seemed like all my rigs had morphed, transformer-style into ASICs, but I had my doubts. Now my stats are reading 0mh/s for all my workers, but I checked and they are hashing. Hopefully this will get sorted out soon.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Yep, you can thank this shitty botched upgrade path to 0.8.1 for this.  I am working on it now.  

This is why you don't push updates through on accelerated timelines that are unreasonable.  It's what happens when you don't have time to test proper upgrades.

I'll have it fixed in a bit.  No payments were actually sent out due to this bug.

Site will be offline while I fix it, so as not to confuse people with crazy balances.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer
Whew, no transactions to me, but it looks like your hot wallet may have been emptied before I was paid out. Hopefully not!

Several emails received(you've received a helper monkey payout of 50000 btc!)

woah.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Same thing here...but still need to update my client to see if transaction is true...
legendary
I'd fight Gandhi.
Hey Josh, I think you're gonna want to look into the payment system. I think something is screwed up. I logged into my account, and had ~8BTC (It's suppose to autowithdraw as soon as it hits 1BTC). I did a withdraw, and got this number as the payment ID #140648. I switched over to the workers page, and one of my 1GH/s miners says I am making some ~500BTC a day (~$35,000). I switched back to my account overview, and had another ~2 BTC in a matter of seconds. I cashed out again, and got this number 140652.

The other day, I updated my client to 0.8.1, and had to re-download the blockchain on a 1Mbps connection. So I've still got a little more downloading to go before I can check if I really did get sent ~10BTC.

It might be nothing, and just some sort of glitch with the interface, but I thought I'd let you know before the pool runs dry and you're in debt.

EDIT: And now I've made 200,000 BTC? Wish it was true...
legendary
Dunno, not really any way to track that stuff down.  Just a bunch of zombied machines.
legendary
I'd fight Gandhi.
More DDoS this morning, all should be well now.
Who is it? Or at least, any idea where the attacks are originating from?

I'd assume one of the forum trolls, or a competitor. Maybe the evel gubernmint?
legendary
More DDoS this morning, all should be well now.
Activity: 16
Happened again today.  I just come back and look at "https://eclipsemc.com/my_workers.php" and where my workers normally are is a pic of you holding the phone to your doggy.  I refresh and it asked me to log back in.  No biggy,just happy it wasn't some ass messing with your site.
legendary
Yes, that's my doing.  How did you get that from the home page?  That is the 404 page.
Activity: 16
Came home to EMC's page with a picture of a person holding a phone up to a dogs ear with text to right of the picture as follows.

"Hello?

No, this is not the page you are looking for, this is Dog.

Error 404 - page ot found, sorry!  Dog says try again."

Tell me that's your doing...  I took a screenshot but no easy way to attached it to this posting.
Activity: 816
I was seting up TML for the first time and got it hashing early AM no accepted shares have shown up on EMC. I setup a GPU test with the same results.. however my old mining software (mpbm) accepted shares show up...  I guess bad timing for me, will give it some time.

I'm using tml-1.80 with no issues.

http://user:[email protected]:8337 \

Is the tml output actually counting shares?
legendary
That pretty much only happens if you are using the wrong worker name.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
I was seting up TML for the first time and got it hashing early AM no accepted shares have shown up on EMC. I setup a GPU test with the same results.. however my old mining software (mpbm) accepted shares show up...  I guess bad timing for me, will give it some time.
legendary
I'm migrating the website to a different server.  It might act kind of strange for the next hour or two.  I will update once it's complete, but it should be mostly seamless for everyone.  No action is required on the users part.
legendary
I've not tried 12.10 for GPUs.  Works fine for FPGAs though... not many packages required, so it's pretty easy to install and you don't have to futz with the abominable ATI drivers.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Thanks for all the hard work!

Yesterday I have decided (send you ( [email protected]) and Customer service of BFL a mail) I will make use of your offer for hosting my two SC Singles locally (order no. #2937 and #4171)
I have already confirmation that these orders are changed to this request successfully .
Currently I am mining with an X6500 FPGA from FPGaming at EMC (Always mined @ Slush, but I switched yesterday)

I hope when my devices are ready and installed at one of the tree data centers in Kansas City area I will be informed for the detailed instructions for the remaining (configuration etc.) part
Pages:
Jump to: