Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 23. (Read 499538 times)

legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
something`s wrong:
Code:
[Getworks] => 4
   [Accepted] => 758
   [Rejected] => 4613
   [Discarded] => 21
and I have 0 H/s...

http://us2.eclipsemc.com:8337 Dead
http://us3.eclipsemc.com:8337 Dead
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
You should be good to go now, Desol. 

Goxed: The rate was correct when I looked at it, are you still seeing the incorrect rate?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Inaba, would you mind checking in on the EMC bug report forum? I posted over there a few times last week and then happened on this thread where you are aware of the payout and other issues caused by last weeks problem and have corrected some accounts. In my case, about 9 hours of US3 work disappeared, which is no big deal but it would be nice if you could check in on the EMC site forums every so often. Could you reset my desol totals? --thanks
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
The pps rate still shows 0.00000490   Shocked
legendary
Dwolla payout should work now.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Paying out by Dwolla doesn't seem to be working.  No transaction shows up and no amount is deducted from my confirmed BTC balance.
donator
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
legendary
You should be fixed Wogaut.
donator
Activity: 448
Yes, the "Paid out" amount is incorrect for me too. This was a nice feature to have. 

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
Your balance should be good to go now.  There were a handful of people (about Cool that didn't get accounted properly due to only doing PPS and never doing DGM.  I corrected the error and updated the accounts with the PPS information.
Actually, I'm still having issues. Ever since the problem, my "Confirmed BTC" balance was reset. I had some a little BTC in there. And my total "Paid Out" has been rolled back. I'll PM you with the details. I'd prefer not to have my personal details open to the public.
Activity: 462
Your balance should be good to go now.  There were a handful of people (about Cool that didn't get accounted properly due to only doing PPS and never doing DGM.  I corrected the error and updated the accounts with the PPS information.

No, you don't have to switch to Stratum, but I'd prefer it if you did Smiley

I will update my cgminer this weekend. Thanks again Inaba
legendary

No, you don't have to switch to Stratum, but I'd prefer it if you did Smiley
PM sent,

Do we have to switch to stratum like other pools? All other pools decide to drop the old getwork server. Sad

EDIT: My Balance now shows everything zero  Huh
legendary
I need your account name Nemesis... PM it to me if you want.
Mine is still blank. Can you check again?
legendary
Ok, I had to walk all the transactions forward, so all balances should be correct now and all payouts fro the past ~8 hours will have to be reinitiated as your balance was reset and the payouts removed from the queue. 

Let me know if you have any problems, but all should be well now.
Ok... the block chain is resyncing at the moment.  There's about 10k blocks left to go, and thing should start returning to normal.  Queued shares will be processing now for a little bit, so your stats will read wrong... most everything should be back to normal within the next couple hours in terms of the UI.  Please report any problems.

Please disregard any payout emails, they are inaccurate.

When will payout start functioning again? I received the payout email and no payout in my wallet. Will my real balance be recalculated?

Yup same with me. My balance is actually blank, shows nothing at all.

I do agree about the rush update. I'm very disappointed with the dev teams regarding this. I cant imagine how immature btc network so far.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Ok... the block chain is resyncing at the moment.  There's about 10k blocks left to go, and thing should start returning to normal.  Queued shares will be processing now for a little bit, so your stats will read wrong... most everything should be back to normal within the next couple hours in terms of the UI.  Please report any problems.

When will payout start functioning again? I received the payout email and no payout in my wallet. Will my real balance be recalculated?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
Awesome, thanks dude. I'll see if it's still giving me errors later tonight
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: