Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 65. (Read 499597 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Well, just within the last fifteen minutes I hit an auto-payment amount.

And, as I was typing this, I got the payout notification email.

Starting Bitcoin-Qt now and I'll be back to let y'all know what I see. (It'll have to catch up for a day or two of block-chain updating.)

--

edit: block-chain is caught up and the transaction doesn't yet show. Which is not a surprise. I'll look again in 10 to 30 minutes and post an update.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Davecoin has a point for today. I had a payout where I received the email notification more than 2 1/4 hours ago. Even after Eclipse has solved another block after that it still isn't showing up in my wallet, nor on the wallet address in blockchain.info, nor is the amount listed in the unconfirmed transactions list with blockchain. So, yes I would say something is up with autopayout. Hope the alterations to Dwolla payouts didn't screw with the standard payouts.

Thralen
Activity: 816
Merit: 1000
Thank you for the clarification.  I will research further next time before posting.

-Dave
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
Hello,

Is there a delay with auto payouts today?  Mine usually hit my wallet 15 minutes after the time posted on the transaction history page, but today's hasn't arrived yet after 45. 

Thanks,
Dave
This is a very frequently asked question, It can take anywhere from a second to 2hours to see the transaction, (this goes for almost all FeeLess bitcoin transactions)
and takes about 3min to 24hours for the confirmations.
why? Because somepeople Pay money to get thier money faster (a good majority do this) and when you dont pay this UNNECCESARY fee, You get put at the back of the line of transactions

Long story short, It all depends on Where your transaction is on the Block Chain, Please do some reading
Activity: 816
Hello,

Is there a delay with auto payouts today?  Mine usually hit my wallet 15 minutes after the time posted on the transaction history page, but today's hasn't arrived yet after 45. 

Thanks,
Dave
Activity: 981
Merit: 500
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
Hello,
Sometimes after LP's I get a string of rejected work saying stale (prev-blk) CGMiner is rolling the work and producing apparently stale shares for me at my normal submission rate. When a new work unit is recieved after rolling finishes I suddenly have all accepted shares. If I manually change to a different server on EclipseMC I will also suddenly have all accepted shares. Checking EclipseMC numbered blocks 2024,2025 I have around a 10% reject rate but on 2026 I have just  under 2% as well as 2027 is just above 2%. My average according to CGminer is 9.68%. Could you look into why at the LP it seems I am either given an old work unit sometimes or why it marks work from the LP work unit as prev-blk?
Activity: 628
Merit: 504
The pool started in May 2011.  I need to run a reconciliation against blocks found.  It sometimes gets out of sync and I haven't done that since the problems a couple months ago, so at one point it was counting up blocks found repeatedly for the same block.  I've removed myself from the listings as well, so the charts should reflect it now.

I've added the new headers to all pages as well. 

With regards to the last trade figures (They are from BTCCharts), they are updated every 15 minutes or so, I think.  There is daily average and last sale both on there.

Reject rates are shown (at least for stales) - what / where are you wanting reject rates to be displayed?

Yeah, I can see rejected shares, just wasn't so obvious at first glance. Would be nice to have it in a separate column with percentage in brackets  Roll Eyes. I'm running one minirig on bitminter pool atm, and I was really surprised to see 0.03%-0.045% reject rate. Taking into account that they do LP on every nmc block as well, unlike ozcoin for example, it shows really low reject rate. On emc I get around 0.075%-0.1% and that's with 0.4ms ping. DrHaribo said they made some major improvements, and zux0r helped them. At this point these small numbers don't mean anything, but when the asics come, they will  Grin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
My big question is are you goin to be able to continue the awesome job you're doing now, when you start working a BFL?
legendary
Activity: 1260
I made some minor changes to Dwolla payouts.  Because it's proving to be incredibly difficult to keep the Dwolla account funded due to their ridiculously long wait time on deposits, I'm added a feature for those wanting Dwolla payouts to use Dwolla Instant or Dwolla. 

Dwolla Instant will do what it sounds like, pay immediately.  This is the behavior everyone is used to and it consumes a large portion of my time trying to monitor and fund the Dwolla account.  The "new" Dwolla feature is the funded Dwolla, where I do not have to monitor the account and it will pay in 3 - 5 business days.  I realize this might be kind of annoying to some people, but it's a real headache for me.  So to alleviate that headache and pay for my Advil, the Dwolla Instant comes with a 2% fee.

Keep in mind, even with a 2% fee, that's still about the same rate we were paying for Paypal, so there's not really anything lost there and if you don't want to pay the fee you can just use the regular Dwolla and there will be no fee applied.

Let the questions begin!
Activity: 271
That did it, working for me now thanks
legendary
It needs to hurry up.  Would you please give it a kick?
Alright thanks man, I'll know after the next block
legendary
Add a 1 in front of your number stoppots.  It should be 1
I am still not receiving SMS txt either, but they are still being subtracted from the credits. I switched over to PPS for a while so whenever you find time to get to it.
legendary
Yeah I am working on it.  Shares are being accepted, the stats are just not updating.  I broke it while fixing the hashrate calculation for diff10 shares.
Activity: 476
Looks like something has gone amiss.

Web site no longer shows shares being accepted.
legendary
The pool started in May 2011.  I need to run a reconciliation against blocks found.  It sometimes gets out of sync and I haven't done that since the problems a couple months ago, so at one point it was counting up blocks found repeatedly for the same block.  I've removed myself from the listings as well, so the charts should reflect it now.

I've added the new headers to all pages as well. 

With regards to the last trade figures (They are from BTCCharts), they are updated every 15 minutes or so, I think.  There is daily average and last sale both on there.

Reject rates are shown (at least for stales) - what / where are you wanting reject rates to be displayed?
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
YAY!

Found my first block!

K THX BYE
Also always wanted to ask this: how come the guy who's found 228 blocks has done it with only 171M shares? Was it because he was mining since very early times, when the difficulty was really low? Your pool must be really old then =) ..the stats only show his last 50 blocks.
I just sent you a test message from the number in your account, did you get it?

API estimated reward should be fixed... wow, that was a bug that was there from the beginning, I'm surprised you were the first to mention it.

No, I haven't got a single sms. It used to work with that number  Sad. I'm very peaky, and can find any bug you have there =). For instance, quick stats text doesn't fit the background graphics at least in Chrome browser. Your last trade figures from mtgox (or I don't know if its from else where) are lagging, and it would actually make more sense to use daily average. List of server's speeds only appear when you're on account page, but it could be better to have them visible on every page. Reject rate stats are not shown, although its important. This one is not a bug, but rather missing feauture. Anyway, hope you get those things fixed at some point.
Pages:
Jump to: