Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 67. (Read 499602 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Oh, and you are also the reason we got listed on the SBL blacklist and OpenDNS black list... let me tell you how fun that was dealing with.  So piss the fuck off.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
LTC
Inaba is right, go to hell!
PS: I guess hes threatening..
PSS: Guys, where can i find some docs for diff>1 implementation, I'm developing my own client and right now I only relay on what I pick from reading other clients source.
Activity: 476
are you sure you do not want me to pay the BTC?
Now that sounds like a good idea.

pozhuk should pay Inaba / the pool every BTC which has ever been distributed to him.
You should not have that!
Consistently eloquent.

Sounds like the garbage has come.
And now you get to eat it.
legendary
Well damn, I was hoping he would just go away.  But since you want to make it personal:

Pozhuk, you are running a botnet.  Your accounts have been suspended and any illicit funds have been frozen.  I, me personally, am the one that has to deal with the fall out bullshit of people contacting me about your illicit mining operations while you sit back and collect the funds, so no you don't get your BTC back.  I wanted to save the hassle of going through the motions of you denying it and generally making a nuisance of yourself, but since you insist on dragging it out in public, then we'll just lay it out.

I've received complaints from three different companies about malware being installed on their systems without their consent.  One of them was kind enough to forward me all the logs of the infection from the start, and it's clear you used exploits and back doors to install the hidden application, with your account information in the miner.  

Now, the fact that you are doing this illegally is bad enough, and the fact that I have to suffer through the bullshit you've put me through is even worse... but you know what pisses me off the most?  It's two things:

1.  You are wasting so many resources by CPU mining and your gain is very little. Judging by the payouts I have found on your accounts, you have a pretty large botnet and I can only imagine the amount of electricity wasted in generating that many bitcoins on CPUs.
2. You are making one of the servers basically unusable with your incredibly inefficient CPU miners, causing stale rates well in excess of the norm, because of all your shitty little miners connecting and soaking up server resources that I have to pay for.  

So in short.  Fuck you.  Fuck you for wasting my time. Fuck you for wasting my resources and especially fuck you for wasting all that electricity and making not only my life miserable, but all the poor saps that have to clean up your shit off their corporate and personal machines.  And I'm sure I speak for everyone else when I say Fuck You for causing the reject rate to skyrocket on the affected servers.

PS - I think I speak for honest Russians/EB everywhere when I say fuck you for continuing to perpetuate the stereotype of Russians/Eastern Bloc being criminals.
your ass in the pool, the last six months, every day some problems, but now do not pay BTC

Sounds oddly like a non-compliant haiku.
It does sound somehow poetic.

However, maybe it is merely: "comes that the garbage?"

--

edit: Perhaps "your ass in the pool" can strive for the fame of "All your base belong to us"?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
your ass in the pool, the last six months, every day some problems, but now do not pay BTC

Thank, I needed that laugh this morning.

I am sorry, if you blind!
legendary
Activity: 916
Merit: 1003

Sounds oddly like a non-compliant haiku.
Activity: 807
Merit: 500
I thought maybe your previous messages only sounded bad because of the language translation, however, this message certainly appears uncalled for.  You should give Inaba more tha 30 minutes to respond, and you should know he will need additional info because your screenshot doesn't even make the payment address visible.
Activity: 378
Why is it so damn hot in here?

Thank, I needed that laugh this morning.
legendary
ckolivas: Only on the diff10 server or on all servers?  I'm not sure why that would be, that's kind of strange.

With regards to the block solved emails.  The helper monkeys that handled the block solved emails apparently went on strike.  However, the plans to picket the EMC headquarters ran aground when a barrel of banana rum was uncovered in an old storage crate containing the picket signs.  The monkeys were found in a drunken stupor at the union office this morning... I agreed to ignore the issue if they would get back to work under the current conditions and they reluctantly agreed.  As of 10:35 AM CST, the helper monkeys are back to work.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
If anyone wants to play around with 10Diff shares:  diff10.eclipsemc.com port 8337

Give it a shot and see if anything breaks!
This is working very nicely for me and I think (variable) difficulty targets are way overdue. One thing which I have noticed, though, is that there seem to be 2 longpolls for every block change, between 15 and 20 seconds apart.
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
Since this is one of the very few pools that has already put higher difficulty shares into trial, I quote my post from another thread that will hopefully help direct your further efforts towards this:

60 seconds per share will be way too infrequently if it's a static value. The variance will be painful. A minirig is the current highest hashrate device available and produces over 350 shares per minute. You would be setting current users to a difficulty of 350. The problem with that is the variance is the square of the difficulty so the variance will be much much higher and it would take weeks to get a stabilised return, when you are already capable of coping with hundreds of shares from the current minirig owners. To not make variance any more painful at high hashrates, make the share return rate proportional to the square root of the hashrate instead of a constant. So a 1 GH/s miner currently returns a share every 4.2 seconds - if you make the 1GH miners difficulty 10 as a baseline, then you make 10GH miners sqrt(10) * 10 ~ diff 30. And you make 100GH miners sqrt(100) * 10 ~ diff 100.

Note that the maximum efficiency of cgminer is about 70,000% with the current code, but likely limited to about half that but even then, >30,000% efficiency, combined with higher difficulty shares means most pools would cope with dramatic rises in hashrates (read ASICS) without any new protocol.
Activity: 344
Inaba the last email I recieved for a block solve was Tuesday early AM for me. Block 196076. Possibly I upset the helper monkeys. If you could let them know I am sorry for whatever I did I would sure appreciate email notifications.
 Grin

A few days ago I received my first ever EMC Payout notification, then shortly after that I stopped receiving Blocked Solved notices.
Activity: 981
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
Inaba the last email I recieved for a block solve was Tuesday early AM for me. Block 196076. Possibly I upset the helper monkeys. If you could let them know I am sorry for whatever I did I would sure appreciate email notifications.
 Grin
Activity: 981
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
Because a LP comes along and drops the work with no submission.
Also every block your miner could grab work from a secondary pool but never work on it.
Like I said there is likely something I was missing.
a 50-100Mhash limit would effectivly do the same in a way. Hopefully Inaba has a better idea.
As a backup pool though their effective hashrate should be fairly low too. I wonder if cutting off at a 10% efficiency would work, or less then 10% efficient at some overall speed like >200Mhash. Then again that might encourage tons of small accounts.
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
Why wouldn't they be able to?
It was my answer to his suggestion.
Shares would be rare, and getworks are often higher than accepts for backup pools.

i'm confused... why would this be so?
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
It was my answer to his suggestion.
Shares would be rare, and getworks are often higher than accepts for backup pools.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
People using backup pools may find they can't use EMC as a backup?
Pages:
Jump to: