Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 68. (Read 499602 times)

Activity: 981
Merit: 500
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
I wonder if efficiency wouldn't be a better way to find cpu bot nets.
It seems like the big disadvantage is the deluge of getworks for very few shares.
Then again if something like 100% efficiency was required I couldn't run the diff10 pool. I really am a bit low to run on it anyway so there is really no harm in it either. This could possibly make some people upset if their miners do not suppor rollNtime. I would assume though that for everyone it would be a pretty good way. Possibly I am missing something with this thought though.
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
Seems that [Auto Payout] does not work. Anyone has same issue ?

It's been working for me.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Seems that [Auto Payout] does not work. Anyone has same issue ?
Activity: 628
Merit: 504
You could set a minimal limit for a miner speed =), CPU's are usually no more than 50-90Mhs
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I think it may be related to the fact that there is a botnet connecting to that server and flooding it with cpu miners.  I'm looking at ways to fix it without harming the legitimate miners.  I have an idea that I will work on tonight or tomorrow.  In the meantime, using US1 or US3 (or 10diff) should solve the problem.
legendary
Activity: 1795
Merit: 1208
This is not OK.
For some reason I'm getting high reject rate on US2, 1.1% over the past couple of days. US1 however, has been almost 0.
I run rotate every 20mins between a few pools.

If you run a regular rotate between the pools? are you not going to get a few naturally occurring rejects just because it can't submit a share to the pool it's connected to when it changes over.

No, cgminer keeps the right shares in the right place. This is unique to US2 only.
donator
Activity: 448
I'm mining at the diff10 server atm, but I'm not on the top miners list, although I should be. Is it not included in stats?

Same here.
Inaba mentioned earlier that the top miner list is not accurate because of diff10.

Activity: 628
Merit: 504
I'm mining at the diff10 server atm, but I'm not on the top miners list, although I should be. Is it not included in stats?
legendary
Activity: 916
Merit: 1003
For some reason I'm getting high reject rate on US2, 1.1% over the past couple of days. US1 however, has been almost 0.

I saw the same thing so I switched to us1 and it went away.
Activity: 476
Keep it Simple. Every Bit Matters.

If you run a regular rotate between the pools? are you not going to get a few naturally occurring rejects just because it can't submit a share to the pool it's connected to when it changes over.
legendary
This is not OK.
Activity: 386
Yeah, everything appears fine.. the top 20 list is probably wildly inaccurate as well due to the mixed difficulty.  There's lots of little things like that I keep finding, doh!  Are you still not able to connect to US1?  There's about 460 GH/s on it right now.  I'm wondering why US3 is so under utilized though, there's always less than 100 GH/s on it, heh.  Not a huge deal, we have capacity to spare now.  Each server should be able to handle at least 2TH/s of Diff1 shares if not more.  I need to run some speed tests.

evanesce - You should be able to buy SMS credits now.

The top 20 list looks find to me, I am still on it  Grin
legendary
Yeah, I think it might be some user names setting that off or something.
legendary
This is not OK.
A rather amusing thing is occurring to me on the webpage. If I go to the "Block Stats" page with Chrome I get:

"This page is in Estonian, would you like to translate it?"

Is this just me or is anyone else getting this as well? Just wondering...

Thralen

I've had that before, but not recently.
Activity: 123
A rather amusing thing is occurring to me on the webpage. If I go to the "Block Stats" page with Chrome I get:

"This page is in Estonian, would you like to translate it?"

Is this just me or is anyone else getting this as well? Just wondering...

Thralen
Activity: 981
Merit: 500
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
Since I can't seem to remember the exact code or the page you posted it on I did look. Not on all 150+ pages but on about 10% of that. I can't remember if it was earlier or later and I figured you know it or likely know it off the top of your head so I was wondering.
What is the code to get the API to give your mining speed in Mhashes per second only? I want to say it ended with =mhs but I really don't want to get the app developer the wrong information when I offer it as a solution.
I appreciate that you tried to find the answer first, but did you ever think to search for "API MH" within the thread?  I did, took seconds...
Yeah, I can't see anyone wanting to mine NMC only, so I've not made it possible to turn off BTC mining.  I suppose I could look into that if that's what you're looking for.

The API returns MH and GH depending on the speed, yes.  However, you can turn that off by including the mh=Y option for the userstats request.

https://eclipsemc.com/api.php?apikey=&action=userstats&mh=Y
Sadly tried mhash API and got nothing. My first thought was search. Then hoped I could remember when I read it. Since I read the thread mostly in a week that didn't help me either. Thank You for finding that for me.
EDIT: was mhash not Mhash
donator
Yeah, everything appears fine.. the top 20 list is probably wildly inaccurate as well due to the mixed difficulty.  There's lots of little things like that I keep finding, doh!  Are you still not able to connect to US1?  There's about 460 GH/s on it right now.  I'm wondering why US3 is so under utilized though, there's always less than 100 GH/s on it, heh.  Not a huge deal, we have capacity to spare now.  Each server should be able to handle at least 2TH/s of Diff1 shares if not more.  I need to run some speed tests.

My miner at us1 just switched back to us1 again, thanks.

legendary

donator
My miner at us1 switched to the backup pool while the diff10 miner is still working happily at EMC.

The Top20 list is completely under-reporting the speed too.

Everything OK with the pools?

Activity: 164
Look ARROUND!
Nope just says not enough to buy... but no details
Pages:
Jump to: