Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 69. (Read 499602 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
If you click Add More, it should take you to a page that tells you how much each SMS credit is.  Is it not taking you to that page?
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
How much are the SMS credits. Been trying to buy for a while but it always says I can't afford them Sad
Activity: 807
Merit: 500
Since I can't seem to remember the exact code or the page you posted it on I did look. Not on all 150+ pages but on about 10% of that. I can't remember if it was earlier or later and I figured you know it or likely know it off the top of your head so I was wondering.
What is the code to get the API to give your mining speed in Mhashes per second only? I want to say it ended with =mhs but I really don't want to get the app developer the wrong information when I offer it as a solution.
I appreciate that you tried to find the answer first, but did you ever think to search for "API MH" within the thread?  I did, took seconds...
Yeah, I can't see anyone wanting to mine NMC only, so I've not made it possible to turn off BTC mining.  I suppose I could look into that if that's what you're looking for.

The API returns MH and GH depending on the speed, yes.  However, you can turn that off by including the mh=Y option for the userstats request.

https://eclipsemc.com/api.php?apikey=&action=userstats&mh=Y
Activity: 981
Merit: 500
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
Since I can't seem to remember the exact code or the page you posted it on I did look. Not on all 150+ pages but on about 10% of that. I can't remember if it was earlier or later and I figured you know it or likely know it off the top of your head so I was wondering.
What is the code to get the API to give your mining speed in Mhashes per second only? I want to say it ended with =mhs but I really don't want to get the app developer the wrong information when I offer it as a solution.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
No problem. I'll watch and let you know.
Today's payout notification / email received.
legendary
I just credited everyone who had SMS credits 30 SMS credits to make up for any of the problems.  Let me know if you are not getting SMSs you think you should be.

Here is the official word on putting your phone number in the field for SMSs:

For US miners, use this format and ONLY this format:  12223334444  ... basically just 1
For non US miners, use this format and ONLY this format:   Do NOT include any leading zeros on the country code or anything else (no + or anything, just country code and phone number)

This should allow you to get SMSs properly going forward.
legendary
Yeah, doing a lot of work on the alerts to make them more robust and easier to debug!
Activity: 240
Should be fixed now, sorry about that.  I've been rewriting the alerts engine and I broke a few things in the process!

On the flip side, I started receiving notifications again that I wanted to receive Smiley
legendary
Should be fixed now, sorry about that.  I've been rewriting the alerts engine and I broke a few things in the process!

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Since yesterday the pool is sending me payout notifications via email even though i did not opted in for them.

I tried to remove the checkmark on my account page but upon saving it says "Internal Server Error".
Going back to my issue of 'rejects'.

1) I'm using MPBM.
2) Sending tens of thousands of shares to MaxBTC, MPBM report zero to 0.03% rejects. (Similar results previously seen with Ozcoin.)
3) MPBM is currently reporting 6.38%, 5.15% and 1.83%, to Eclipse us1, 2, 3 after about a hundred shares sent to each server
4) The Eclipse "My Workers" page currently shows xxx (0) for all three workers/servers where xxx == total number of shares submitted. I.e., what MPBM is counting as a 'rejected' share EMC is showing as valid.

So, it appears that I'm not seeing a 'true' higher reject rate with EMC than with other pools, but for whatever reason the mining software, MPBM, 'thinks' the pool has rejected shares. Which pretty much never happens on MaxBTC or Ozcoin.

Thoughts?
Ran overnight with only 1 reject for about 8000 shares sent to EMC.

Looks like this issue has gone away.
legendary
Pool servers seem to have survived the night with nary a problem.  US2 even found two blocks! Smiley

Headed to Micro Center shortly to pick up a few more parts for a third server which I'll put in this week in another geographically distinct location.  No more of this "Power went out, whole pool is down" business.  I hope that we are finally out of the instability and overloaded woods.  Lots and lots of capacity now!
I would say the notifications are lower in the todo list than getting the rest of the servers where you want them.

Just my thought.
legendary
Yeah, I just changed the code when I posted that, so it may have fixed it. 

I may bite the bullet and rewrite the notification engines tomorrow if the servers behave over night.  I still need to build out at least one more server for the US here though tomorrow... and look into the EU and PACRIM servers.
No problem. I'll watch and let you know.

Merely FYI, my most recent payout event was at: 2012-08-25 20:02:26 GMT-06:00

If you've touched that area of the code or configuration since then, there's reason to hope for the best.
legendary
Going back to July 22nd, I see no other emails going to your address at all.

I made a change to the code for that, I think there may have been a bug there (but it shouldn't affected you).  See if it works now. 

I need to rewrite the whole notification engine, it's on my to-do list.
Inaba, you found a failed miner alert email. Yes, I got that (below).

I'm not getting payout emails.

Got any other logs for me to look at, please?

--
Subject:    LazyOtto_xxx has failed!
Date:    August 19, 2012 8:48:03 AM CDT

Hello,

You have asked to be notified when your miner, LazyOtto_xxx has failed.
Our helper monkeys have determined that it has, in fact, failed.

The last activity we recieved on the miner was 2012-08-19 08:48:03
(America/Chicago) . You may want to check on it.
Thanks, I'll work with what you sent.

I'm going back to get my logs from that date.
legendary
LazyOtto: I sent you back the relevant logs from the current log file. I can dig into the past logs if you need me to... but the IPs you identified are not mine and aren't related to anything I'm sending out.

Dave3: Yes, PPS should be correct with Diff10 (You actually get a fraction of a percent bonus for using PPS on Diff10 vs Diff1 at the moment).  Emails are not correct for Diff10 yet though, but that should not have any effect on PPS of course.

LazyOtto:  I see your email being accepted by your email server, so if you aren't getting it, the problem is at your servers end.
OK, I mis-spoke. The SMTP connection is accepted, then the incoming message is trashed if the connecting email server is not identified as 'legitimate' / properly configured according to rigorous standards.

A PM with log entries sent.

*If* I identified the correct log entry,
my server claims your server is not legitimate. Smiley

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the root cause for everyone who's not receiving the notification emails.
Pages:
Jump to: