Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 66. (Read 499597 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I just sent you a test message from the number in your account, did you get it?

API estimated reward should be fixed... wow, that was a bug that was there from the beginning, I'm surprised you were the first to mention it.
Activity: 628
Merit: 504
Ok, I'm still not receiving sms'. I've changed the number to an old provider, maybe it will work that way. And one more thing - estimated reward shown in API is wrong and static. I'm on 10diff server though.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Happy to of found my first block a few days ago and contribute to the pool.

Could you check on my sms messaging also, looks like they are deducting from my credits but I have not received any messages when new blocks are found. Thanks
Is it working now?
I'll enable sms on new block and see how it goes
legendary
What number format do you have in your account?  I just changed it to strip out any leading zeros and any symbols in the number, so let me know if that fixes the issue. 

I will credit your account once we get it fixed.

its +7 for a country, then the phone number. It did work a couple of months ago when it was free.
legendary
What number format do you have in your account?  I just changed it to strip out any leading zeros and any symbols in the number, so let me know if that fixes the issue. 

I will credit your account once we get it fixed.

Inaba, I just had one sms credit used, but actually none received. Could you fix it or return all btc I've spent to purchase sms credit if its not fixable. Thanks =)
Activity: 344
Flixxo - Watch, Share, Earn!
Sorry, payouts should be fixed now, and they all should have processed by the time you read this.

Works, thanks!

For me too.

Thanks. For the quick response

.....but seriously, I'm ashamed that he's from the same country as I am (judging from the screenshot).

It looks like he is from Ukraine, not from Russian Federation.
There is one pozhuk profile at ebay and the second at youtube, both stating location: Ukraine.
You can judge it better by reading his posts in Russian language: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/pozhuk-34132
(I not fluent enough in Russian to distinguish the nationality of the writer, but the texts look for me a little bit differently from what I had been learning dozens years ago.)

Kudos to Inaba to sorting that problem out.
And helper monkeys are working for me like never before. Smiley
He removed all messages. Anyway, I was born in USSR and do not distinguish Ukraine as being a foreign country  Grin
donator
Activity: 448
Sorry, payouts should be fixed now, and they all should have processed by the time you read this.

Works, thanks!
legendary
RHA
Activity: 392
.....but seriously, I'm ashamed that he's from the same country as I am (judging from the screenshot).

It looks like he is from Ukraine, not from Russian Federation.
There is one pozhuk profile at ebay and the second at youtube, both stating location: Ukraine.
You can judge it better by reading his posts in Russian language: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/pozhuk-34132
(I not fluent enough in Russian to distinguish the nationality of the writer, but the texts look for me a little bit differently from what I had been learning dozens years ago.)

Kudos to Inaba to sorting that problem out.
And helper monkeys are working for me like never before. Smiley
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
ckolivas: Only on the diff10 server or on all servers?  I'm not sure why that would be, that's kind of strange.
Yep, only on the diff 10 server.
Activity: 344
Flixxo - Watch, Share, Earn!
payout dont work?

I payout at 6:30 pm and still no BTC in my wallet and no info on blockchain.info

what can i do?

ps: sry for my bad english

Yes, it looks like payout doesn't work for several hours now.

Same for me.. Payout at 8pm mest , Not arrived
donator
Activity: 448
payout dont work?

I payout at 6:30 pm and still no BTC in my wallet and no info on blockchain.info

what can i do?

Yes, it looks like payout doesn't work for several hours now.

Activity: 324
payout dont work?

what can i do?

Activity: 240
Well damn, I was hoping he would just go away.  But since you want to make it personal:

Pozhuk, you are running a botnet.  Your accounts have been suspended and any illicit funds have been frozen.  I, me personally, am the one that has to deal with the fall out bullshit of people contacting me about your illicit mining operations while you sit back and collect the funds, so no you don't get your BTC back.  I wanted to save the hassle of going through the motions of you denying it and generally making a nuisance of yourself, but since you insist on dragging it out in public, then we'll just lay it out.

I've received complaints from three different companies about malware being installed on their systems without their consent.  One of them was kind enough to forward me all the logs of the infection from the start, and it's clear you used exploits and back doors to install the hidden application, with your account information in the miner.  

Now, the fact that you are doing this illegally is bad enough, and the fact that I have to suffer through the bullshit you've put me through is even worse... but you know what pisses me off the most?  It's two things:

1.  You are wasting so many resources by CPU mining and your gain is very little. Judging by the payouts I have found on your accounts, you have a pretty large botnet and I can only imagine the amount of electricity wasted in generating that many bitcoins on CPUs.
2. You are making one of the servers basically unusable with your incredibly inefficient CPU miners, causing stale rates well in excess of the norm, because of all your shitty little miners connecting and soaking up server resources that I have to pay for.  

So in short.  Fuck you.  Fuck you for wasting my time. Fuck you for wasting my resources and especially fuck you for wasting all that electricity and making not only my life miserable, but all the poor saps that have to clean up your shit off their corporate and personal machines.  And I'm sure I speak for everyone else when I say Fuck You for causing the reject rate to skyrocket on the affected servers.

PS - I think I speak for honest Russians/EB everywhere when I say fuck you for continuing to perpetuate the stereotype of Russians/Eastern Bloc being criminals.

Wow!  If that guy could read and took the time to check, he would have noticed that his illegal abuses of computers and networks has caused service disruptions and headaches for you.  Instead of stopping his immoral acts, he had the gall to ask you to HELP HIM STEAL from people.  It's unbelievable!  Thank you, Inaba, for freezing his account.  Job well done.
What? All his posts are now deleted from this thread.

Trying to clean up some tracks is he?

talking like Yoda you are  Grin.....but seriously, I'm ashamed that he's from the same country as I am (judging from the screenshot). Hope you get your servers off those black lists, Inaba. I was wondering what is the load on diff10 server, compared to diff1 servers?
Activity: 476
What? All his posts are now deleted from this thread.

Trying to clean up some tracks is he?
Pages:
Jump to: