Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 70. (Read 499602 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Cryptopreneur
Looks like i'm back on the horse. Thanks for the help.
Activity: 344
Is it ok to use PPS with the diff10 server (will the reward calculations be correct)?

I'm powering down the twin jet engines / BFL Singles at night since we've got a guest in the guest room, so they can sleep, so I'll use PPS for awhile.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Same goes for your info, Peasant.  I sent you a PM as well, but the emails are arriving and being accepted by your server... I can't do anything about the email after it's handed off, though, it's in the hands of your provider at that point.

I can provide you both with the logs if you want to look further into it, of course.
Cryptopreneur
That might be helpful.  Grin
Activity: 476
Thank you. I'll look into it.
legendary
LazyOtto:  I see your email being accepted by your email server, so if you aren't getting it, the problem is at your servers end.

Peasant: Without your pool name or email address, I can't look up what's going on with your account though.
Activity: 476
Was watching for your announcement, Inaba. Throwing a few mips at us3 now, the least loaded one atm, to see how things go.

BTW, I did a manual payout today and did not receive an email. I'll watch and let you know what happens on an automatic payout.

Also, if you are sending these emails via a mail-server which does not have a reverse DNS entry to the mail-server / itself with a matching MX entry, my mail server will not allow the connection.
Cryptopreneur
I know you've been working hard and i'm sure you'll have it figured out if not already. I turned off the SMS alerts which i really liked, but i understand the situation with cost. I have all the email alerts on and haven't received a single email. I receive them from other pools just fine. I still can't connect to the pool also. I use GUIminer and it's set to EClipseUS which never had a problem before.
legendary
Ok... I think I have everything beaten into submission now.  I just can't understand how the simplest things turn so ugly.

All the servers appear stable and happy at the moment.  I will be watching them and letting them soak for awhile to make sure everything is working properly.  I managed to rewrite some of the share processing code that gives a 4x increase in share processing and capacity, so with the server expansion, even at difficulty 1 shares, we should be good for a little under 5 TH/s.  Of course, by the time things get that fast, we will have moved to higher difficulty shares, so we are good to go.

Please let me know if you have any problems going forward.

Peasant:  Sorry to see you go.  With regards to the alerts, what alerts are you talking about, SMS or Email?  Both are working (I have them turned on just to be sure things are going out) and I am getting both email alerts and SMS alerts.  I would need your pool user name to look up what might be going on at your end.
donator
Activity: 448
Some of the pool IPs are not working yet (e.g. diff10).
us1 seems to be ok now.
Cryptopreneur
I haven't been able to connect for hours. I'm gonna have to mine somewhere else for a while. There have been too many outages lately, and i haven't been receiving any alerts for days. The alerts were one of the main draws for me. Good luck, and hopefully things get figured out.
Activity: 350
I wonder if they are submitting also lol...
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I still seem to be submitting shares on us3 wonder if they are counting?
legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com
Cryptopreneur
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
Sad day Sad i will be lucky to mine .05 today
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Activity: 240
The !#@$@%#$%!%#@$ block chain is just fucking ridiculous.  Seriously.  I had forgotten what a joke it is.

QFT
Pages:
Jump to: