Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 94. (Read 499602 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Well guys... this is the first major bug in EMC's history.  It took over a year, but indeed there was a bug that has completely drained the hot wallet...

I believe I have located the bug and eliminated it... but for the past ~7 hours the pool has been incrementing wallet balances on the same blocks over and over, so people had huge balances and some people have withdrawn the funds.

If any one who has received erroneous funds would be so kind as to return it, I would appreciate it.  It all comes out of my pocket and I run this pool at break even on the best of days, and if I'm out over 1000 BTC, it's a bit of a problem. 

If you received erroneous fund and are kind enough to return them, I would appreciate it.  You can send them to this BTC address:  1hK7oeDzHTYwSG2BXhfzaucJXenHfTTkL

I am currently working on fixing the resulting fall out, but I just wanted to let everyone know what's going on.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
Again? Is the speed thing being screwed around with again or something, because I'm mining PPS and seeing nothing counting on the my account page.
Cashing out shows just the displayed amount, so nothing has been counting for in background.

Edit: And just noticed that the amount I had cashed out wasn't sent out, bloody great.

Just like at a bank, it is criminal to take and not return if it was an accounting error.  But, I still hit cash out for safe keeping  Wink

It never came and I feel much better about myself!  Kiss
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Again? Is the speed thing being screwed around with again or something, because I'm mining PPS and seeing nothing counting on the my account page.
Cashing out shows just the displayed amount, so nothing has been counting for in background.

Edit: And just noticed that the amount I had cashed out wasn't sent out, bloody great.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
likewise, I think it's cosmetic only.
donator
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
my worker shows 0 MH/s on the pool, but on my end it looks like it's working.

Activity: 406
LTC
And it was such a nice day, by mid day there was already 150% more blocks solved than the previous day..
I switched one 3GHs worker from emc to deepbit and but emc it still reports it working with shares count growing..

Why would you use a pool that charges 10%???

For GUI.. Smiley
Activity: 628
Merit: 504
And it was such a nice day, by mid day there was already 150% more blocks solved than the previous day..
I switched one 3GHs worker from emc to deepbit and but emc it still reports it working with shares count growing..

Why would you use a pool that charges 10%???
Activity: 406
LTC
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
Yeah, I tried cashing out and nothing has come through.  I'm happy to return the BTC once this has been sorted out.

I'm thinking I might have change pools until something gets fixed
It looks like we're still working on valid blocks, but 0 share blocks keep coming...
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
Damn if that is a cashable bug then you just invited a bunch of randoms to join and mine just to cashout.

I really hope for inaba's sake that its just a display bug and not something people can cashout. Sad
yeah, once someone mentioned it, i tried it.

I tried to cash out 19, then tried 0.5, both never paid out.  So either someone already emptied it (I don't think so, since I followed the train back to what I think is the EclipseMC main acct), or it's just a display glitch /or the function itself just isnt working right now.

Activity: 504
Merit: 502
Damn if that is a cashable bug then you just invited a bunch of randoms to join and mine just to cashout.

I really hope for inaba's sake that its just a display bug and not something people can cashout. Sad
I hope it's a display glitch...
zvs
legendary
I suspect it is from Inaba's account, so please don't touch anything until he's back. It will eventually become an invalid block, but we need to return wrongly allocated btc back to Inaba
i just took what it offered.  not sure if it'll send or not.  could be empty already.  but i think it's better like that, then to give it away to someone you know won't send back.

so, if I do get it, it's safe in my wallet at least

ed: actually, it's been about 5 minutes now, so I'm thinking either that acct is already zero'ed, or best case scenario is that it's just a display bug
I suspect it is from Inaba's account, so please don't touch anything until he's back. It will eventually become an invalid block, but we need to return wrongly allocated btc back to Inaba
zvs
legendary
since the 0-share Block my Cashout Amount grows 1BTC a Minute  Shocked

well, i wasn't going to say it, but, shrug

yeah, i'm thinking now maybe i should just use it to store to send back later.

you know someone else is going to empty it and just yoink them all
Activity: 245
After Hack Now User 5tift
since the 0-share Block my Cashout Amount grows 1BTC a Minute  Shocked
Ermmm, I'm getting 12btc/hour with 1,1ghs rig... Something is definitely wrong. I'll sent all wrongly allocated btc back, as soon as Inaba comes back on Sunday. I think I'm getting it from someone's 154ghs, and someone else is getting the rest of missing 600-700ghs...
/facepalm
zvs
legendary
inaba, i sent you a private msg on the eclipse forums that you should check out if you haven't already

if someone knows how to contact him outside of these forums, they should
legendary
Activity: 1064
I think there is something serious going wrong with the pool you should check...
Pages:
Jump to: