Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 97. (Read 499602 times)

donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1054
What about changing pps to rsmpps at no fees?
RSMPPS is not hopping-proof.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
You send me the shares on GLBSE and I send you the hardware.  In the case of the FPGA singles, it's 200 shares per unit. 

The ASIC singles will be the same way, though more shares will be involved to account for the higher cost of the units.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Hi,

some Questions about BFL on GLBS:

how does changing glbs shares to a single work ? (i don't have enough, only 5 atm Cheesy but I'm curious to ask)
Will u offer a change to BFL singles SC if they are released? (Like BFL.RIG)
legendary
I've changed up the anonymous PPS to account for Dwolla payouts now. 

If you want to mine for Dwolla anonymously, use your Dwolla ID as your username.  Using your email address for Paypal will no longer work.
legendary
If it was just when a block started, the stats aren't really accurate until there is some time for everyone to submit some shares.  Otherwise the fastest miners have a disproportionate graph.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
mmh strange, indeed it seems ok now...

will make a screenshot next time
legendary
Looks ok to me, can you post a screenshot?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
In the "Top Miners" stats, the largest Miner (Private) has only 2,27%, the rest something under 0.x %.. it sums up to
about 10% i would say.

There seems to be something wrong Smiley
legendary
Yeah, I am sorry... it's taking awhile to get the account funded, and no one is selling me any Dwolla for BTC so I can't fund it any faster. I expect the funds deposit to clear today.  once it does, all the back dwolla payments will process. 

I really need someone to sell me some Dwolla!
Worker page dgm shows wrong btc output. With my hash rate I get only 0.24 coins a day Wink
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
In rsmpps, recent shares are paid sooner. So you get some coinage quickly. But if the pool has bad luck, my understanding of it is that fewer recent shares are paid quickly. The problem here is that you still have a long wait for the less recent shares. PPS at a fee is a better bet - or DGM. Neither of these are likely to cause people to leave a pool in because of maturity time problems (given the DGM variables here).

Although in this case with a dual payment system such as this, maybe people would just leave the rsmpps payment and go for DGM until luck got better.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
The pps workers stats still arent working for me! Just to let you know! Btw. What about changing pps to rsmpps at no fees?

Greetz
NetworkerZ
Activity: 616
Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer
is the dwolla cashout going to be a problem? I ordered on about 10 hours ago and I haven't received it yet. This method is so much more convenient if it works withing a day or two.
legendary
donator
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Ok... I think I have all the worker speed calculating functions working peacefully together.  I'm sure I've forgotten something, so let me know what's still broken!

Inaba,
Thank you!

Everything seems to be working smoothly right now.

There's one tiny broken feature: The profitability tab isn't working for me (not that I need it though).

legendary
Ok, I think I got the PPS stuff straightened out.  If you still notice a problem, please let me know what it is and I will take a look at it and get it taken care of.
legendary
Ok... I think I have all the worker speed calculating functions working peacefully together.  I'm sure I've forgotten something, so let me know what's still broken!

During the process of fixing this, I think I found a problem that was plaguing the DB server for months, and it seemed to be related to the worker speed calculations... it would basically send the sever into a tizzy trying to select millions of rows and essentially lock out every other process for seconds on end... it was a real pisser.  Anyway, hopefully I've solved two major problems with the rework and I appreciate everyone being patient while I sort through it.

So bring on the bugs!

legendary
Got it... I will fix both the PPS stuff and the mobile workers today.
mobile worker age needs some attention too

displaying only 35 MHs
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
If you find the time, PPS and miner alerts were all over the place for me as well yesterday and could use a double check.

stoppots
Pages:
Jump to: