Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 90. (Read 499602 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
According to the stats there are currently 1020 miners. I suggest everyone of us send Inaba 1 BTC, then He'd be back on track!

I'm willing too even though I didn't get any extra payments, anyone else?

+1 from me.
1 BTC sent.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Might come in handy for some, gives like 4 different versions of russian translation. Can then back translate and tell a little better in english which translation makes more sense. Well thats the presumption/hope I guess.

http://imtranslator.net/compare/english/to-russian/translation/
donator
Activity: 448
IMO, get rid of the cashout button.  No one should be able to collect on unconfirmed BTC.  Just a thought.

+1

I'm sure there exist extraordinary circumstances which warrant this method, but this should not be accessible so conveniently.
Activity: 31
Inaba,
Sorry to hear about your loss, I upped my donation to 10% for this week. 

Could you set the confirmed balance of people who did not return the coins to be negative or would that break more things? 
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
IMO, get rid of the cashout button.  No one should be able to collect on unconfirmed BTC.  Just a thought.
Wow, so I just got this from Vitaliy Maxorin:

Good day!
I myself am a programmer and I know for myself that for financial losses incurred due to errors in the source code the programmers are paid out of his pocket. I myself have several times carried a financial loss because of their mistakes. But no I will not reimburse my losses. I understand your request as a man, but I think it is not appropriate as a colleague. Excuse me, but I do not return the money you lost.

His email is [email protected], he was over paid 47.30350378 BTC.  Too bad there are so many thieves in the world... sad.  WTG breaking that Russian stereotype to boot! 

His English isn't very good, maybe babelfish or google translate failed.  Try having someone that's bilingual send him a msg?  shrug

DO WORK! cyberslueths, let his fellow countrymen know exactly how he represents his native tongue

There is a Russian section on this board, maybe someone there knows him.  If not, maybe contact the other pool operators to let them know what they are dealing with....

Good day!
I myself am a programmer and I know for myself that for financial losses incurred due to errors in the source code the programmers are paid out of his pocket. I myself have several times carried a financial loss because of their mistakes. But no I will not reimburse my losses. I understand your request as a man, but I think it is not appropriate as a colleague. Excuse me, but I do not return the money you lost.

His email is [email protected], he was over paid 47.30350378 BTC.  Too bad there are so many thieves in the world... sad.  WTG breaking that Russian stereotype to boot! 

His English isn't very good, maybe babelfish or google translate failed.  Try having someone that's bilingual send him a msg?  shrug

DO WORK! cyberslueths, let his fellow countrymen know exactly how he represents his native tongue
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

Good day!

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Thanks for the support guys, I appreciate it.  I really do.  

I should have everything back on track shortly... I got a bunch of people paid that had missed payments, if you're still missing a payment please email me with the info and I'll get you taken care of.  

@eleuthria: I vaguely remember that.  I kind of figured that's what would happen, so I haven't even bothered docking the affected accounts, since I know most would probably just create a new account anyway.  I've received about 200 BTC back out of the 1200 or so that went out.  I'll give it a few more days before declaring an official tally.

@12gaFacelift: Interesting that he appears to also be mining on OzCoin.. I suspect it's the same person.

The hot wallet should be funded enough to cover most payments, as long as people don't try to withdraw hundreds of BTC or anything.  I'm going to keep the hot wallet pretty thin from now on, just in case.  I should never have let it build up to that much anyway, pretty dumb of me.  

With regards to the 0 reward/0 shares bug... I can't seem to duplicate it here.  Can anyone deduce exactly when it happens and when it "fixes" itself?  The only thing I can think of is that it's the time in between when a block is solved and the first shares are tallied for it, but that shouldn't be more than about 2 minutes worth, and definitely not 10 minutes.  Also, is it only happening on PPS or only on DGM or both?

When this is happening, does it show shares being submitted in the My Workers page?
Activity: 784
Activity: 277
i dont know who is that Vitaliy Maxorin @[email protected] but.....i can ¤¿¤ in https://lc.ozco.in

Top 30 Lifetime Shares
27   Vitaliy   4,574,489

.......online at the moment

*dont look behind but im there* ø¿ø
Dam dude, always negative things happening to you in regards to bitcoin. Hope your luck changes for the better and soon. Once its gets so bad you would think it could only get better, but then something else happens.

So many negative outcomes from situations can sometimes make people its happening to become more negative. Keep your chin up and don't let the evil get to you. From wat I know of you, your character and reputation are impeccable and inspiring.

As for Vitaliy Maxorin @[email protected], nobody can say the same about him. This is who he is and wat goes around comes around. Do onto others as you would want done onto you. You only as good as those you surround yourself with. Maybe someday EMC will be invite only. If so I hope my measly MH/s does not prevent me from joining.

I am glad to be of your acquaintance, hope only positive things are in your future.
Activity: 616
Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer
Alright, I'll do 10% for the next month.

Let us know when you're back in the black chief.
Activity: 406
LTC
Something weird. It seems that as soon as I set donation to 10% my Est. Reward went to 0. It still seems that I receive btc, but the numbers are not accurate. Can anyone else confirm?

Try 10.00.  It worked for me.  Just be reeeel careful with that decimal point Wink
Its 10.00 right now and reward/shares are again displayed. I hope it is all ok, as I pointed several times earlier, I use some experimental client and it would s... to discover several days later that I didn't mint any BTC during this time.. Smiley

UPDATE:
After 10 minutes into new block I am back to 0 reward/0 shares..
Something weird. It seems that as soon as I set donation to 10% my Est. Reward went to 0. It still seems that I receive btc, but the numbers are not accurate. Can anyone else confirm?

Try 10.00.  It worked for me.  Just be reeeel careful with that decimal point Wink
Activity: 35
Set mIne on 10% since the error. Hope you get most of it back. I promise to help make it hell for anyone who doesn't pay.
Activity: 406
LTC
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
According to the stats there are currently 1020 miners. I suggest everyone of us send Inaba 1 BTC, then He'd be back on track!

I'm willing too even though I didn't get any extra payments, anyone else?

+1   On it's way...  Thanks for all you do Inaba...!!!!  Smiley
thats a good idea i'll do that to 10 %:)

+1 for 10% here! C'mon ppl, Inaba has really been unwearying in getting Eclipse working day by day by day... He really deserves our help when things don't go as planned. Smiley

+1 for 10% on my end. 

Inaba, how much are you out at the moment?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
thats a good idea i'll do that to 10 %:)

+1 for 10% here! C'mon ppl, Inaba has really been unwearying in getting Eclipse working day by day by day... He really deserves our help when things don't go as planned. Smiley
I'll run mine on 10% for a week as well.
Pages:
Jump to: