Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 89. (Read 499602 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Hi inaba,

im totally unable to log into my account :/ I have G-Auth activated but it doesn't accept any number i type in.Could u investigate in that ?

What do i need to tell u to prove that i am who i am Sad
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
If you want to do OKpay they have 2 methods of withdrawing cash directly:

1.) Apply for their debitcard and withdraw cash immediately at ATM's, 3% fee with $3 minimum and $15 maximum

2.) Banking service of OKPAY 1% plus bank transfer commission fee charged, withdrawal can take up to 2-4 business days.

I personally think of all methods Libertyreserve ends up being the most expensive considering you would need to convert the LR again to another ewallet that would charge a conversion fee and then withdraw to bank account with another percentage fee.

OKPay is not good. Lots of people encounter problems in their verification process.  If not verified, you can only do withdrawals via currency exchangers.
Activity: 628
Merit: 504
What is your username on the pool BlackPrapor?

It's Jehu. I wish I could change it to my forum nickname, but for some reason I wasn't able to use it in the first place. Is it possible to change user name now? Btw we started mini rigs on your pool Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Ok, I went through and normalized all the unconfirmed for both BTC and NMC... they should be correct now for everyone.
legendary
What is your username on the pool BlackPrapor?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
LTC
I made some changes to the quick stats... see if that fixes the 0 shares problem now.

It seems the bug is gone, never saw it again after this post of yours.
Activity: 628
Merit: 504
I have 0.59btc unconfirmed for a few days now, and it doesn't change.
Activity: 700
Yes, it is working now.
Thank you.
legendary
Try it now, it should work... or the auto-pay will kick in shortly.
Activity: 700
Not sure what is going on...

I have 4.5 BTC & 8.3 NMC confirmed but I cannot withdraw them.
The Auto Payout is set to 1 but no payout was executed.
I tried also the Pay Me buttons but still no go.
Activity: 476
Keep it Simple. Every Bit Matters.
Sorry to hear what occured Inaba, according to the logs (both mine and yours), I wasn't even mining at the time, my CM1's were not operational for a few days. So I doubt I got anything extra (mines all on auto payout) however I have upped my donation % anyway.

Btw that guy who knows he's got the gains of a bug, knows it was and just basically tells you to suck it up; he is permamently on my **** list. Won't deal with anyone like that.

btw your pool usually averages over 1000Gh/s, so you probably could update thread title.
LTC
I made some changes to the quick stats... see if that fixes the 0 shares problem now.

Ok, I will watch for it. It seemed to happen, I think you pointed, during transition from old block to new block, maybe at first page reload. But we didnt get too much new blocks last hours, in fact there is one running for almost 5h.
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
He's saying that he knows that there was a bug, and that it wasn't his fault but Inaba's code so he is telling Inaba to accept his losses. And of course, he basically just doesn't want to return the funds.

yeah, that's what I got out of it, too.  except the part about how programmers have cost him money and he won't reimburse his (own) losses.   i wouldn't take out the stick until i had someone fluent in both languages talk to him
legendary
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
He's saying that he knows that there was a bug, and that it wasn't his fault but Inaba's code so he is telling Inaba to accept his losses. And of course, he basically just doesn't want to return the funds.
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
Wow, so I just got this from Vitaliy Maxorin:

Good day!
I myself am a programmer and I know for myself that for financial losses incurred due to errors in the source code the programmers are paid out of his pocket. I myself have several times carried a financial loss because of their mistakes. But no I will not reimburse my losses. I understand your request as a man, but I think it is not appropriate as a colleague. Excuse me, but I do not return the money you lost.

His email is [email protected], he was over paid 47.30350378 BTC.  Too bad there are so many thieves in the world... sad.  WTG breaking that Russian stereotype to boot! 

His English isn't very good, maybe babelfish or google translate failed.  Try having someone that's bilingual send him a msg?  shrug

DO WORK! cyberslueths, let his fellow countrymen know exactly how he represents his native tongue

well, i was thinking that maybe for some reason he thinks what he got was legit, and that he thinks he's being asked to 'donate' basically.

his reply doesnt make a lot of sense
Activity: 364
Thank you Inaba for your quick response to my message.
Also your pool is the best!
LTC

With regards to the 0 reward/0 shares bug... I can't seem to duplicate it here.  Can anyone deduce exactly when it happens and when it "fixes" itself?

And yes, it shows non zero shares under round column (1k+ in this example).
legendary
Activity: 1442
According to the stats there are currently 1020 miners. I suggest everyone of us send Inaba 1 BTC, then He'd be back on track!

I'm willing too even though I didn't get any extra payments, anyone else?

+1 from me.
1 BTC sent.

just sent 1 btc myself Smiley

Transaction ID: 06c6ad5bf4d1607e1462a8315b0a1b0e654121fcde366dc05c298ad450c69705

Pages:
Jump to: