Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 96. (Read 499602 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Are you mining PPS?  I apparently broke something in the quick stats.  It's all purely cosmetic and I will have it fixed shortly, but all your shares are being counted. As long as you see the shares in the My Workers tab, everything is good to go.  Quick stats is just not pulling from the right table field when you're mining on PPS.  If you're mining on DGM, though, I will have to look into it... but in either case, you are fine as far as the shares being counted if they are in the My Workers tab.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
My shares aren't being counted in the quick stats display at the top (just shows 0 for a round that's been going for 30min), though they are showing up under the 'my workers' tab, will my shares still be counted properly?
legendary
It's to indicate the blocks solved in the past 24 hours.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
I like the small change in graphics on Block Stats.

edit: Hmm, I thought the color change was on blocks waiting for validation, but from looking at NMC block stats it doesn't appear so. Or is that just a bug?
Activity: 270
The speed that the site is reporting for my miner seems to be a bit slower than normal. Off by about 60-120 MH/s from wat I normally see.

tried changing the speed estimator to 60min?
Activity: 271
The speed that the site is reporting for my miner seems to be a bit slower than normal. Off by about 60-120 MH/s from wat I normally see.
legendary
As soon as I have the moneybookers and the RIG hosting stuff running smooth, I will make the Euro server a priority.
Activity: 271
my ping results to us1.eclipsemc.com

Ping statistics for 208.110.68.114:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 25ms, Maximum = 29ms, Average = 26ms

my ping results to api.bitcoin.cz

Ping statistics for 176.31.157.132:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 126ms, Maximum = 251ms, Average = 157ms
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Pool ist kind of slow? Does anybody experience that too?

Ping to any server is above 177MS, while api.bitcoin.cz has 47MS

One good thing about not having PP is that i have BTC on my hand to invest into GLBSE Cheesy
legendary
yes, the PPS miners are working along side the DGM miners and both contribute to the block solves, so they both reduce the variance of the other.
Activity: 981
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
ping tonight was 55-58ms. I didn't check at the time I was having issues. My output did mark eclipse as dead a couple of times. I assume it was something here not there but when someone else had a similar experience I thought maybe it was a pool issue. Could be a bad intermediary on my route last night.
Activity: 134
Anyways I really think you should add some payment method which is international, like paypal was, there are a lot of non-us ppl using your pool.

What do you think about LiqPay? No fees on funding the account, instant FREE money transfers, they have an api too, payments received can be withdrawn directly to your credit/debit card, or there are quite a few exchangers which do liqpay -> liberty reserve/perfect money/payweb/etc... for fees around 2-4%
Activity: 134
3% fee? That is just ludicrous for an ATM withdrawal.  The wire transfer fees quoted does not include the fees charged by the intermediary and destination bank.  That amounts to a bare minimum of $20 per withdrawal, sadly.  

I will look further into OK pay, since it would be all outgoing payments, it's probably not an issue for me.  Is there a strong demand for OK Pay?

Well its $15 maximum for ATM withdrawal ie. if your ATM allows you to withdraw $10000 in one withdrawal then you would only pay $15 for the withdrawal and if the currency is also USD then there is no foreign exchange fee.

$10k? last time i checked okpay debit card had a limit of $2k / withdrawal...
Activity: 392
Do you have the PPS miners working with DGM miners to lower variance?
legendary
Yeah, PP is probably out for the time being.  Already lost $700 to those vultures, I don't plan on losing any more.

I am waiting for Moneybookers/Skrill to approve my merchant account, and then, assuming they do approve it, I will add Moneybookers/Skrill payout for the Euro (or anyone else of course).

As for the not providing work fast enough problem, I'm not seeing that.  Where are you connecting from and what is your ping to us1.eclipsemc.com?

I am looking into restarting the EU server as soon as I can, so that might be a solution.
Activity: 784
i don't think pp will let him..... even with a fake account it will be a matter of tome till they close that one Sad

OKpay?
Activity: 364
Will the paypal payout method come back?
Or will there be another payout method for us the europeans that's not dwolla?
Activity: 981
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
Mine was also showing pool not providing work fast enough.
CGminer 2.5.0
I dont know if this is related but it did show the message after I upgraded to 2.5.0 It was many hours after (Nearly 24 before I noticed it) so I would guess its a pool issue or at least something between myself and the pool issue.
Activity: 285
I am getting way more than normal messages about the pool not providing work fast enough no matter what server is first, 1 2 or 3.
My NMC balance has been unconfirmed so long there are no payouts shown in NMC block history.
Anyone else having issues?  My backup pools run without any  "not providing work" issues.
legendary
Oh, sorry, I totally missed that question NetworkerZ.  Yeah, what Meni said above and I don't really see any point in doing something other than DGM, except PPS.  Any of the other methods are to the same ends as DGM - providing (or attempting to provide) a hopper proof proportional method.
Pages:
Jump to: