Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 98. (Read 499602 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Found the bug - PPS worker hashrates are going to read zero until I can get it fixed.  I need to do some work on some other code before I poke at that code, since it relies on the new work.

Until it's fixed, PPS hashrate will read zero, but you will still be paid properly. To verify this, just watch your balance over the course of 5 minutes or so and it should be incrementing as expected for the given PPS rate.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
OK, Shares are counting and reward is paid. Only thing is, that the MHash is not shown.

Greetz
NetworkerZ
Activity: 897
Merit: 284
Haha no, I wish it was really running at 4500 GH/s.  I am trying to convert all the speed displays over the new system, and some things are not behaving properly yet.  I'm squashing bugs like a roach infested $20 motel as we speak.  Grabbed a few hours of sleep last night and I'm back at it.

There's still a few bugs in the system, and hashrates are reading about 20 - 25% higher than they should... I have a table somewhere not updating properly.

Mistafreeze: I will be fixing the back payments for the users affected by the PPS payout bug through an account credit within the next 24 hours. 

Good to know. No rush, take your time and do it right, I wont burn you at the stake.

Grin
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Same problem here. Miners are working, but 0 MHash on the "My Workers" Tab. And no credits for the PPS.

GReetz
NetworkerZ
legendary
Haha no, I wish it was really running at 4500 GH/s.  I am trying to convert all the speed displays over the new system, and some things are not behaving properly yet.  I'm squashing bugs like a roach infested $20 motel as we speak.  Grabbed a few hours of sleep last night and I'm back at it.

There's still a few bugs in the system, and hashrates are reading about 20 - 25% higher than they should... I have a table somewhere not updating properly.

Mistafreeze: I will be fixing the back payments for the users affected by the PPS payout bug through an account credit within the next 24 hours. 
legendary
Activity: 916
Merit: 1003
Hey there inaba is your pool really running at 4500 GH/s?  If so, I didn't realize you had grown bigger than deepbit...
Activity: 897
Merit: 284
All of my miners still display 0 on the speed page, and it appears there was about an 8 hour window where they were running but not getting credited. I could be wrong, I was sleeping, but I just wanted to post and let you know. The payout appears to be working now (pps).

Thanks for the hard work keeping this pool going Smiley
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Thank you for dealing with it. Hopefully the payouts can be handled easily.
legendary
cmdr001 found a bug in the PPS that affected some people for a few hours.  I will be going over those affected blocks manually tomorrow and directly crediting the accounts affected.  I apologize for that as well.  I really shouldn't code when I'm so tired.  I don't want to make a mistake with the payouts, so I'm saving it until I've had some sleep.  I'll make a post once I have it completed.
legendary
Please PM me your user name on the pool.
Yes, shares were backed up for awhile.  They should be caught up now and PPS should be paid out properly.  They were backed up for several hours.

I'm sorry, but don't quite see any of it. Blocks are still recorded with the same number of shares (that being a limited number of shares for the 6 hour block, and 0 shares for the 49 minute block), balance remained at 0 and even now its still not counting, neither the shares on the workers nor the balance is increasing.
legendary
Yes, shares were backed up for awhile.  They should be caught up now and PPS should be paid out properly.  They were backed up for several hours.

I've made quite a bit of progress tonight, but I'm falling asleep... there's still a bit more to do.  The hashrates are going to be pretty swingy until I can finish up.  The new code is a ton faster, and ironically, seems to be displaying a less smoothed out, more instant hashrate calculation than the previous more average calculation.  I will need to tune that.

The "Your Shares" vs. what you see in the My Workers table is going to be out of sync.  I still need to bring the new table columns in line with the new code, so some of the code is still pulling from the old column and some from the new, so the shares are out of sync.  My Workers will typically be more accurate than "Your Shares" in the quick stats box. 

Stale shares still need to be moved over to the new code, so those are going to be delayed and/or inaccurate until I can fix that as well.

I apologize if it's causing a problem, but the table in question that was handling the worker hashrates was really bogging down the system and basically would not have handled a higher hashrate (it was already starting to fail when we reach 800 or so GH/s).  The new code should be able to handle several TH fairly easily.

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
It took less than 15 minutes to get a dwolla confim when i used it. Nice option
Is it related to this issue that balance isn't updating properly?

Because seemingly since this started to take place a few hours back (when I first got the alarm that miners were down), my balance isn't increasing while my workers have still been working normally.

Edit: For clarification I'm running my miners in PPS mode and even though I restarted them, withdrew my balance and waited for over an hour the balance hasn't been updated in any way from 0. Looking at the block stats I notice that a block that took 6 hours has less shares than what I usually average in an hour, so I'm not sure if the shares in this mode are being accounted for at all? Can these stats be checked upon? Will there be compensation?
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
was just about to ask about it Smiley thx for clearing it up.

Site is down at the moment for me, but I recall seeing a bunch of namecoin blocks around 13:33 gmt+1 which I didn't get any payment for, but the amount of shares and length seemed quite weird. Is this related to the same issues, and is that just "cosmetic" errors?
legendary
The pool and user speed calculation is having some issues related to share submissions.  They are taking longer to apply to the DB than they should.  It's not a problem, it just means the hashrate calculations are way off and will swing widly.

I am aware of the issue, and to correct it, I want to rebuild the entire share tracking system from scratch.  I was working on it all morning and finally decided I was just headed down the wrong path trying to fix what's there now, so I had to chuck all the work I did and start over. 

I will try to get it done tonight, but it may take longer than that to rewrite the system... until then, the pool hashrate will swing a bit and your hashrates will not be terribly accurate.  Everything else is operating correctly though, so share submissions are counted, payments, etc...
Activity: 344
Only DGM earnings is displayed in "My Earning". PPS earnings is added directly to confirmed BTC balance.

Thanks.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
On the "Block Stats" page, do you know if the "My Earning" amount is supposed to include earnings for PPS work?

Only DGM earnings is displayed in "My Earning". PPS earnings is added directly to confirmed BTC balance.
Activity: 344
On the "Block Stats" page, do you know if the "My Earning" amount is supposed to include earnings for PPS work?
Activity: 252
Inactive
Pages:
Jump to: