Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 99. (Read 499602 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Yeah, there's a problem with the speed table. I am working on fixing it... it might give off a few alerts and/or give erroneous readings for speed between now and when I can get a solution worked out.
donator
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
What was happening last night?

Got 3 alerts that my miner is down (while it was actually mining ok), and the hash rate spiked at about 880GH/s.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I try new payout to dwolla .Looks like work fine.Transaction take about 10-15 min. Grin
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Yeah something doubled the speed ...

Greetz
NetworkerZ
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hey Inaba check speed statistic .Looks like something wrong

Active Miners 1108 Round Duration 03:11:53

Current Speed 1707.15 GH/s

My farm give me 3.2GH but eclipse show 9.2 Smiley im happy Grin
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
Would have no idea how to integrate this, and in a perfect world it would be kinda awesome...

What do you think about somehow integrating EMC with Bitfloor? Like somehow, if someone already has an account with Bitfloor, and logged in via some API key or something, you could hit the USD cashout which automatically sends your BTC to Bitfloor, which converts it to USD, and sends it to your bank in less then three days. Of course, I'd have no idea how to make this automated, and I'm not sure if Bitfloor does Euro, let alone half these options. But all in a perfect world I guess...

(And why on earth do people want Euros? Isn't it starting to collapse!? Just doesn't sound like a safe investment right now...)
legendary
Yeah I know, that's why I'm trying to find an alternate method for Euro and AU users.  If you have a preferred method that is BTC friendly, I'm open to suggestions.

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
awww i liked paypal Cheesy

dwolla is US only so us EU Miners won't be able to have an account (i tried to get one but without an american telefon number they won't let me make one.....)
legendary
I would like to know what kind of demand there is for it ... I think it would be fine for my purposes, since I don't have to do any withdrawals from there, really... but I don't want to get too diluted and have to keep a balance in all these different payout methods.  Keeping up with Paypal was a giant headache in and of itself.
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
3% fee? That is just ludicrous for an ATM withdrawal.  The wire transfer fees quoted does not include the fees charged by the intermediary and destination bank.  That amounts to a bare minimum of $20 per withdrawal, sadly.  

I will look further into OK pay, since it would be all outgoing payments, it's probably not an issue for me.  Is there a strong demand for OK Pay?

Well its $15 maximum for ATM withdrawal ie. if your ATM allows you to withdraw $10000 in one withdrawal then you would only pay $15 for the withdrawal and if the currency is also USD then there is no foreign exchange fee.

OKpay is probably not cheap for someone who withdraws $50 at a time, but if you withdraw $1000+ at a time its cheaper than the other options when you use the ATM card and its immediate.
legendary
3% fee? That is just ludicrous for an ATM withdrawal.  The wire transfer fees quoted does not include the fees charged by the intermediary and destination bank.  That amounts to a bare minimum of $20 per withdrawal, sadly.  

I will look further into OK pay, since it would be all outgoing payments, it's probably not an issue for me.  Is there a strong demand for OK Pay?
If you want to do OKpay they have 2 methods of withdrawing cash directly:

1.) Apply for their debitcard and withdraw cash immediately at ATM's, 3% fee with $3 minimum and $15 maximum

2.) Banking service of OKPAY 1% plus bank transfer commission fee charged, withdrawal can take up to 2-4 business days.

I personally think of all methods Libertyreserve ends up being the most expensive considering you would need to convert the LR again to another ewallet that would charge a conversion fee and then withdraw to bank account with another percentage fee.
Activity: 364
FUCK was saving like three freshly mined btc for converting them into Paypal Sad
legendary
Dwolla is setup and running, but I have no funds in the Dwolla account.  I am trying to acquire some faster than the 3 - 5 business days it takes to fund an account.  All Dwolla payments will process, but won't actually pay you until the funds are available.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I always liked the Paypal option at your pool, even though I never used the method. But I agree, Paypal sucks so good riddance.
legendary
OkPay boggles my mind.  They have crazy high fees, an inability to withdraw to a bank account... what is their purpose?  If I can't withdraw to my bank account except by wire transfer, with crazy high fees, it seems kind of pointless. 

May be a non-American thing though.

I can look into LibertyReserve, but again, there are problems there. I can't have too many pay sites, since I have to keep an active balance in each of them and keeping thousands tied up like that is not my idea of a good business plan. Smiley
Activity: 467
Would payout to LibertyReserve or OkPay be better ? I suppose they don't have anything against bitcoin Smiley (Not too sure though)
Inaba, you will run into same issues with skrill(moneybookers) within just a short timespan as you just have with paypal.

Skrill is also anti-bitcoin and anything related to using them as a wallet service related to bitcoin businesses.
Pages:
Jump to: