Pages:
Author

Topic: 130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto - page 4. (Read 3310 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
According to more such news, such news gives impetus to the market forward, as many projects and especially people when they see that there is the adoption of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in society, try to do as much activity as possible, as they understand that there is an opportunity to accept their project by society
Activity: 448
In Asia, cryptocurrency is also being accepted in large stores, though not as popular as in Europe but this is really a great start to crypto. We will soon see cryptocurrency appear mostly in all countries of the world
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
I like how crypto is being widely accepted in Europe.  In my country, Malaysia, crypto is still not a legal form of payment.  However, the government is now working on regulating anything that is related to crypto, e.g. exchanges, ICOs, payment systems etc.  This is definitely a good move and I think there is a bright future for crypto in my country.
I think Malaysia is country that support crypto. I mean, at least they not blocked it and about payment, hope my country can get it too. But maybe if in my country, will be hard to do that because all payment only can be paid with fiat.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Great!
Its really good to see more and more shops and restaurants are accepting crypto

Its kinda convenient for a crypto player who doesn't had cash on hand to pay with their mobile phone with crypto wallet
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
Amazing! I like it and certainly many people too. The future will be great as more and more people accept payment with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
This is great news. The cryptocurrency market is changing dramatically and the attitude towards it too. Cryptocurrency is getting closer to ordinary people, embedded in ordinary areas of daily life. And this is great!
Activity: 517
because it cannot be denied that cryptocurrency will eventually be recognized by
the world even though it is not fast but at least begins to show that cryptocurrency
is indeed needed by the community for comfort in everyday life.
slowly I think crypto technology will begin to be seen and used by the community. in fact they will now see how easy the transaction is to offer crypto to pay for everything. crypto will take an important role in the future of world financial transactions in the future.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto

That's quite informative when you are a traveler and wants to use your cryptocurrency as payment for a cup of coffee and enjoy the fair weather at the very moment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
because it cannot be denied that cryptocurrency will eventually be recognized by
the world even though it is not fast but at least begins to show that cryptocurrency
is indeed needed by the community for comfort in everyday life.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
wow its nice and good news i think, maybe some project gather famous coffe shop in Europe and launch their workship to support crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4

These are very good news. With crypto money, payments should become widespread. In this way, the market begins to revive. Crypto money atms began to multiply slowly. In the same way, it would be great if we made our payments with crypto coins. I hope that this situation becomes widespread in other market chains.
Activity: 294
It would be nice if there were more such companies and they more often started the opportunity to pay for cryptocurrency services, but unfortunately this happens very slowly, therefore it does not help the market to recover!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I cannot hide my delight and sincerely believe that in a year such terminals will be everywhere. And, of course, these coffee houses bring us closer to the inevitable appearance of various services with the direct participation of such cryptocurrency terminals.
copper member
Activity: 364
Why do you share that link? Just point towards the original article and not some gateway website without the actual article.
Here you go:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/130-coffee-shops-in-europe-started-to-accept-and-sell-crypto

The article is talking about a new solution for crypto payments called Cyclebit.
I've gotta say that I really like the design of their payment terminal, looks very slick.

https://cyclebit.io

Here's a picture of the payment terminal:

This is so cool. I hope more business and countries will adopt the use and payment of products and goods with cryptocurrency. Government regulations in a way affects the move of the market.
Activity: 31
Well, this looks good since we need real-life examples of usage of bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies. These examples will be the leader examples and I hope to see many more examples like this.
Activity: 462
130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto

In fact, really very nice to hear such news. I hope that in the future the number of such stores will only increase. After all, this is indeed a very useful, if not very strong, incentive for the gradual spread of crypto in the world.
Activity: 434
It is a great thing that there are 130 coffee shops in Europe starts to accept cryptocurrency as a medium for payments.
From this they can easily make the system more convenient for the local and foreign people.
Activity: 336
Mass adoption is where it is all about. As long as projects keep on evolving, digital currencies will slowly conquer the entire world.
Activity: 29
This is a really bold move made by the owner/company or whoever is behind this business plan. Smart move as well, they will be coffee millionaires in the couple of years. Actions like this have wider and even unnoticeable effect whose impact will be shown later on in the years to come. The next should be Amazon or eBay or Aliexpress. But something like this can hardly be expected with the current volatility and the fluctuation of the price.
Activity: 378
Cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the future of payment. This is another excellent news for crypto and to let millions of possible investors how it works. If this type of news will come out every week, this will surely be embraced by well known companies all over the world as another form of payment. This will be a bad news for bankers and will be another threat for their business. They will surely make their move to bring down crypto or create another havoc to shake the market.

Everybody says the cryptocurrency is the future of payments and financial system, but we have to achieve it overcoming all the obstacles. This will be uneasy cause banks and states will exclude blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: