Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶[170k+ Paid] Cryptex.io Investment Wallet - 0.5%-0.8% Hourly + 10% Affiliate ◀ - page 2. (Read 15502 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Activity: 322
This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

and If you are so much informed why didn't you inform us for him you stupid fucker ?

first of all, watch your language
I am not going to take insults from kids hiding behind their keyboards, who have no balls to talk like this face to face

second, I only saw this thread today

and third, open your eyes instead of your wallet to anonymous strangers
it is not my responsibility to inform anyone, whenever I do it is because I feel like it

do you copy, kiddie ?
I have no balls to talk like this face to face? How do you know that ? You know me ? Ha ha.. I only use this language because stupid people like you claim that we are stupid because we didn't know about this scammer but you tell us right now ? Why didn't you warn us ? What was stopping you? You helped him or what is the REAL REASON that your mouth stayed shut? ( Iknow it is not your responsibility but don't say it like it was so obvious, because it is clearly that you weren't aware of this too) It is well-known that almost all of these HYIPs become scams sooner or later but we didn't expect this one to be a this stage. And you may call me kid kiddo etc. but that wouldn't change the fact, right? Why shouldn't I use bad words if the situation is like that ? I want to express myself and that is the way I do it
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
Oh my God I can't continue reading your posts anymore!!!
Badbitcoin.org is total crap listing every Bitcoin "investment" program as scam. So didn't you know that Cryptex was a Ponzi scheme? Too blind to get it?
If you're following badbitcoin.org then you fucked the shit up  Wink

PS: the same goes to those following scamadviser & company haha wtf!!

and If you are so much informed why didn't you inform us for him you stupid fucker ?

first of all, watch your language
I am not going to take insults from kids hiding behind their keyboards, who have no balls to talk like this face to face

second, I only saw this thread today

and third, open your eyes instead of your wallet to anonymous strangers
it is not my responsibility to inform anyone, whenever I do it is because I feel like it

do you copy, kiddie ?
my withdrawal is still pending for more than 24hours already...

Do not expect to get paid!!! classical case of scammer!
at the beginning makes good guy, pays and everything seemed okay. after  throws a lie "someone stole my wallet"

yep!
forget getting paid
this scammer was listed in BadBitcoin.org right from the beggining, what were you thinking when you were sending your coins?

see the whole list of scammers at http://www.badbitcoin.org/

at the beginning makes good guy, pays and everything seemed okay. after  throws a lie "someone stole my wallet"

yep!
forget getting paid
this scammer was listed in BadBitcoin.org right from the beggining, what were you thinking when you were sending your coins?

see the whole list of scammers at http://www.badbitcoin.org/
well I  guess that is exactly what is going to happen here...
Activity: 195
Merit: 19
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

Activity: 574
In XEM we trust
Any updates admin on the current situation? My withdrawals that were submitted before the "hacking" are still pending. Are all payments still processed manually?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Wait for it and see...No jumping to conclusions so soon.
Activity: 6
he wrote "good news" but is it good for him or for us ? Cheesy
hopefully for both side Cheesy
he wrote "good news" but is it good for him or for us ? Cheesy
anyone can explain this thread?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-scratch-that-1255847

did admin close this site and selling to other?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
How convenient, just when the free giveaway investment started to be completed and ready for withdrawal, suddenly withdrawals are pending.

It's obvious what is going on here. The point of scam/collapse has come upon us. Nothing new under the sun. My condolences to those who lost their coins.

Activity: 9
no new admin in the 48 hours I consider the site a scam
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I thought payment was paid for an instant? Why my payment withdrawal is still pending for a day? Any news about this site? Or there's  a big problem?
I know it is about money but I would suggest to wait until tomorrow for good news.
we waiting for a good news  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: