Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶[170k+ Paid] Cryptex.io Investment Wallet - 0.5%-0.8% Hourly + 10% Affiliate ◀ - page 4. (Read 15502 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!
Hello
Sorry for our delayed response, the hot wallet is empty due to fraud occuring on the site. Someone was able to access the hot wallet and drain anything inside.
Luckily, we keep cold storage so it is only a matter of topping up. We are resolving the issue and pushing pending withdrawals as soon as possible

-Cryptex.io
The only adequate response I could think of is "hmm..."
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello
Sorry for our delayed response, the hot wallet is empty due to fraud occuring on the site. Someone was able to access the hot wallet and drain anything inside.
Luckily, we keep cold storage so it is only a matter of topping up. We are resolving the issue and pushing pending withdrawals as soon as possible

-Cryptex.io
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
Boys please stop this endless discussion! And open a scam accusation instead!

Asmtime.com or cryptex.io aren't the only ones to scam btctalk users nor will be the last one so try to avoid this suspicious kind of investment or deposit the amount you are affordable to loose.
Hopefully i didn't lost anything in asmtime and avoid participating here!
Activity: 350
Admin scammer  Angry

Yes, you are right. Knowledgeable people say that admin of this project is SuperMoney.

My scripts obviously have different structure from this program and stop confusing people by throwing shit on me and others Wink

SuperMoney is admin of Cryptex.io, be carefull with him. He stolen all funds of users when organized this scam.

At least prove it you dumbass. I'm not afraid to tell you I'm working on Forex Coral Limited a registered company in UK (9720459) doing Forex trading on daily basis since July and I already announced it twice on this forum.
I told you don't fool me  Grin

Sure ... We have already seen how your online bot worked on the site AsmTime.com, and also seen how you fooled all users on the site Cryptex.io site and many other sites.
Guys, be careful with this rascal! I recommend adding a negative level of confidence to his account at this forum and all users will know with who they are dealing.

Are you serious?
Are you guys taking him seriously?
If so I'm leaving this low-level sub-forum forever because of such russian sapiens scamming and then blaming you lol may God help you all to regain your brain.

Anyone can verify the accuracy of this information. In the first HYIP you have already even admitted that it belonged to you. Same thing with this.

Where did I admit I'm owner of Cryptex.io? Nowhere.
You're trying to play us all with your crappy programs like asmtime.com by throwing shit on other programs too. You know what? I won't reply you anymore because I understand that you are pure nerd with no brain, and once I get some spare time after work I'll open a scam accusation on the right forum including ALL informations about you so that people will know the truth finally.

Have a good day scammer  Cheesy

You use a lot of twinks to deceive the other members of this forum. But anyways no one believes to you.
Stop lying, you are fraudster and all users write about it:

legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
Admin scammer  Angry

Yes, you are right. Knowledgeable people say that admin of this project is SuperMoney.

My scripts obviously have different structure from this program and stop confusing people by throwing shit on me and others Wink

SuperMoney is admin of Cryptex.io, be carefull with him. He stolen all funds of users when organized this scam.

At least prove it you dumbass. I'm not afraid to tell you I'm working on Forex Coral Limited a registered company in UK (9720459) doing Forex trading on daily basis since July and I already announced it twice on this forum.

Sure ... We have already seen how your online bot worked on the site AsmTime.com, and also seen how you fooled all users on the site Cryptex.io site and many other sites.
Guys, be careful with this rascal! I recommend adding a negative level of confidence to his account at this forum and all users will know with who they are dealing.

Are you serious?
If so I'm leaving this low-level sub-forum forever because of such russian sapiens scamming and then blaming you lol may God help you all to regain your brain.

UPDATE: this guy's also abusing of trust feature as you can see in the following picture.

Anyone can verify the accuracy of this information. In the first HYIP you have already even admitted that it belonged to you. Same thing with this.

Where did I admit I'm owner of Cryptex.io? Nowhere.
You're trying to play us all with your crappy programs like asmtime.com by throwing shit on other programs too. You know what? I won't reply you anymore because I understand that you are pure nerd with no brain, and once I get some spare time after work I'll open a scam accusation on the right forum including ALL informations about you so that people will know the truth finally.

TheGrandBitcoin wasn't a scam and all Italian community has been refunded by gambling my own money (even though I had not to refund them because was a game like WeeklyPonzi) if you go to read the original thread. This is why I use this account and people know my identity as well. How many times do I have to tell you again the history of TGB? Just shut up.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-the-grand-bitcoin-0001-btc-deposito-minimo-120-profitto-938007

Have a good day scammer  Cheesy
Admin scammer  Angry

Are you serious?

Look at full info:

legendary
Admin scammer  Angry

Are you serious?

UPDATE: this guy's also abusing of trust feature as you can see in the following picture.

Admin scammer  Angry

He uses a variation of the script, which coincides exactly with the fact that on this site.

legendary
Admin scammer  Angry

At least prove it you dumbass. I'm not afraid to tell you I'm working on Forex Coral Limited a registered company in UK under my name (9720459) doing Forex trading on daily basis since July and I already announced it twice on this forum.

I am NOT admin of Cryptex.io or any other program running on bitcointalk. But please you can continue following your buddy Vasilich, when I'm obviously trying to warn you of his scams (asmtime.com the last of many).
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
Let's make a statement to the police about this cheater.
Admin scammer  Angry

He uses a variation of the script, which coincides exactly with the fact that on this site.

Omg, he again stole the users of this forum Angry

He also did a lot of other sites, such as AdmTime.com, RaiseBits and so on ... Be careful with this rascal!
I recommend adding a negative level of confidence to his account at this forum and all users will know with who they are dealing.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
Admin scammer  Angry

Omg, he again stole the users of this forum Angry
Admin scammer  Angry

It uses a variation of the script, which coincides exactly with the fact that on this site.
legendary
Admin scammer  Angry

Oh by the way, who are these "knowledgeable" people claiming such fake facts? Maybe only you? Tell me more because I'm highly interested, thank you.
Admin scammer  Angry

Activity: 214
Merit: 11
Such a shame, this site had a pretty good script and nice UI compared to most of the other sites around here.

I do not think that this script was somehow unique, it was like in other HYIPs. Everything except the investment plan, which was very greedy.
Activity: 574
In XEM we trust
Such a shame, this site had a pretty good script and nice UI compared to most of the other sites around here.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi, Do this project have any connection with this scam site: https://asmtime.com/ ?

Owner of this Ponzi says that this is his main project:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1238063.300

Seems like asm owner is salty about Cryptex and wants to drag Cryptex down. Such a cheap move.

This is absolutely untrue.

The owner of asmtime has absolutely nothing to do with Cryptex.io.

Cryptex.io is currently under a heavy DDos attack, please be patient we are working to resolve it.

No coins are on the site server, everything is safe.

Thanks
Cryptex Support

I see that I didn't have to wait long for an explanation of the situation. Yesterday ASM Time, today Cryptex .. Let see what will collapse tomorrow.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I knew the ratio was getting too low, didn't I say it Rychallenge just like yesterday ?  lol whatever nobody listens to me.  And FYI guys whenever you see a site giving away any type of promotion especially after it has been running for a while it is a huge RED FLAG, it is an attempt to get as many new investors as possible before running off with the money, right now MAXIZZY is also running a 600% promotion for "Halloween"  lol it ends today after they extended the plan 3 days from the 15th of November, so I expect that site to collapse today or tomorrow as well.
Pages:
Jump to: