Pages:
Author

Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone - page 12. (Read 16811 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 09:48:38 AM
tôi sẽ giữ 0,5btc còn lại tôi sẽ quy ra các đồng coin khác, khi nào cần tiền tôi sẽ bán chúng  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
January 14, 2018, 09:46:02 AM
1BTC as a gift to someone is sharing and opening many possibilities and opportunities. Your giving someone a chance to explore and learn the importance of bitcoin and also share to others the same way.
With 1 bitcoin you are already a big asset and if you keep a bitcoin in 10 years then I think you can become a millionaire. This is possible in the future when people see the value of bitcoin and use it more commonly. I am trying to keep the bitcoin as much as I know that it is the future of the world payment system.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 14, 2018, 09:30:13 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

Well this is already a huge amount for me, and I can already fund myself to start up a small business in that amount which is very helpful for a person like me, I am not part of middle class nor high class family I should work so I can eat, and if someone will give me this kind of give, I will ve grateful I will use it o invest here as well as keeping some for my studies.
Activity: 26
January 14, 2018, 09:24:39 AM
1BTC as a gift to someone is sharing and opening many possibilities and opportunities. Your giving someone a chance to explore and learn the importance of bitcoin and also share to others the same way.
Activity: 157
January 14, 2018, 09:21:55 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

Wow!If I have given a gift of 1 btc I would be very happy and glad. I will not going to sell it right away, not yet until it has a high price in the market. If I have that I am going to divide it, some are for investment and some are for holdings so i could earn a lot. For me this is the very wise thing to do if I have that kind of amount. I am very lucky if I have that because it needs hard work to have 1 btc.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
January 14, 2018, 08:59:58 AM
Based on its market statistics at this moment, it is surely better to keep it still or hold it that to sell it right after recieving it because the msrket value is now falling. And since its market price is expected to be more expensive in the future choosing to hold that to sell will yield to huge profit in the future. So I would probably won't sell it at this moment.
Activity: 77
January 14, 2018, 08:55:27 AM
Well for me I'd rather to keep it, hold it and invest it so that it will grow. You are so lucky if you receive any amount of bitcoin, it is just a blessing for having it so use it in wise way. Hold it since we all know that bitcoib is not stable the proce may falls down but it will rise up twice as the amount you expected. Start a new business you can  use that in good way.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
January 14, 2018, 08:20:57 AM
if I was given 1 bitcoin for myself directly I exchange with cash Cheesy
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
January 14, 2018, 08:10:33 AM
I don't think it would be a big deal if I have a lot of bitcoin. Bitcoin is a blessing and I want it to share to anyone somehow. If ever someone would lend me 1 bitcoin, I would sell it right away and I won't care that much anymore about the price. I would really be grateful because recieving bitcoin is too much for me knowing that earning it is not an easy thing so I would do anything to return the favor.
Activity: 3
January 14, 2018, 06:40:54 AM
Dear Sir !
If it is mine i will hold it till the price gets double or triple of its price now. Or just hold it as an asset.
 Grin
Activity: 51
January 14, 2018, 06:39:02 AM

I will spend the 1BTC as follows:
I will cash out 0.2BTC.
I will switch 0.4BTC to Ether, Litecoin and Ripple.
I will retain the rest of the 0.4BTC as bit coin.

So, whatever happens in the cryptocurrency market in future, I might have something to gain  Grin
Activity: 98
January 14, 2018, 06:15:44 AM
If i recieve 1 bitcoin i will cash out the 50% and i will help some people who are struggling in life like giving them some food or groceries so that they can have a hope/continue in life and giving them an inspiration to live life to the fullest. Even if it is enough to help them to increase the value of life atleast i helped them what blessing comes to my life.
Activity: 84
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
January 14, 2018, 06:10:33 AM
I would sell it and go all in on alt coins at this scenario. Some new projects are doing a very good job and seems promising. I would go 30% into ETH and that is long term.
20% into ICON and that is moderate to long term. 15% into Cardano and that is moderate to long term. 15% into TRON and that is moderate to long term.
Remaining 20% into coins that are very new, that are trading for less than a dollar or few cents, having around 50 - 200 Million USD in Market cap. I would do a lot of research about their road map and the team. This is going to be short to moderate term, I expect such coins to increase few folds, maybe 4x -5x.
Activity: 123
January 14, 2018, 05:40:40 AM
If someone will give me 1btc oh thanks to that someone. I will invest or i will use it to make more btc. Then i will wait for the right time to encash the half of it. And the other half will be save for investment.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
January 13, 2018, 08:36:54 AM
Giving 1 btc or current price of about $ 14300 then in 5 years the money will increase to at least 10x, and this is a good gift for anyone, I would be happy to receive 1 btc from you.  Cheesy
Activity: 24
January 13, 2018, 08:08:35 AM

I don`t know for sure. I think i`ll wait for better price. When it would be enough for rest of life than i`ll convert it into cash
Activity: 44
January 05, 2018, 02:46:38 PM
i need friends send me gifts even 1$. if i get 1 bitcoin will just hold it and after 10 years will send him 15,000$ and save rest.
Activity: 30
January 05, 2018, 02:19:05 PM
if anyone gives me 1 btc I will hold it until the price goes up high ..but it feels like a fantasy Grin

Activity: 50
January 05, 2018, 02:09:06 PM
I would risk and invest it into some promising alts for sure.
Activity: 130
January 05, 2018, 01:26:31 PM
1btc now is a big amount,  and im very thankful if someone gave btc. I will covert half of it and the other is i will hold it as an investment. The half that i cash out i will save some in the bank and some of it i will give to my family.
Pages:
Jump to: