Pages:
Author

Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone - page 11. (Read 16811 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
January 15, 2018, 11:30:47 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

If it is mine i will hold it till the price gets double or triple of its price now. Or just hold it as an asset.
I also want to have 1Bitcoin from somebody, but I know that no one will give his Bitcoin to others and not want to get any profit at all. Bitcoin is now a big money and it will definitely grow stronger in future
but if for example I am in love gift to people 1 btc then I will wait for the price is very expensive from now on. in order to get a very big advantage of course .. that if I think anyway
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013
January 15, 2018, 11:26:03 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
 Frankly, if someone gives me 1 bitcoin, I'll be very happy. I have certain goals in life for which I need cash. I immediately sold bitcoin and realized my dream. Until the end of my goal, one bitcoin is missing. Smiley
Here in our country it is a big amount of money already when we convert it from our country so for me I would be happy to received it, and will cash out it right away, since that is big money I will use it for opening a business as I wanted to have my own business just like internet cafe.

It's a big amount of money in any country, it depends on your lifestyle and living standards, not the country.
Broadly speaking, some countries might have a trend of higher lifestyle so $14k may not seem that big of a money in comparison to others around.

I’ll do the same to someone else if I make it big someday.

I appreciate your generosity and philanthropy over such a vague and hypothetical situation.
Made me smile
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 09:46:11 AM

Receiving a full bitcoin as gift is beyond my definition of generosity. That’s roughly 14K USD in value nowadays. I’d probably use half of it to treat my family on a vacation and buy stuff with deterring price. I’d use the other half to hold and probably place into trading. I’ll do the same to someone else if I make it big someday.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
January 15, 2018, 09:33:12 AM
I would sell it and go all in on alt coins at this scenario. Some new projects are doing a very good job and seems promising. I would go 30% into ETH and that is long term.
20% into ICON and that is moderate to long term. 15% into Cardano and that is moderate to long term. 15% into TRON and that is moderate to long term.
Remaining 20% into coins that are very new, that are trading for less than a dollar or few cents, having around 50 - 200 Million USD in Market cap. I would do a lot of research about their road map and the team. This is going to be short to moderate term, I expect such coins to increase few folds, maybe 4x -5x.

To date, this is a very expensive gift. But I would not refuse such a gift and would be very grateful. Unfortunately this is only a dream.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
January 15, 2018, 09:16:33 AM
  Frankly, if someone gives me 1 bitcoin, I'll be very happy. I have certain goals in life for which I need cash. I immediately sold bitcoin and realized my dream. Until the end of my goal, one bitcoin is missing. Smiley
Here in our country it is a big amount of money already when we convert it from our country so for me I would be happy to received it, and will cash out it right away, since that is big money I will use it for opening a business as I wanted to have my own business just like internet cafe.
Activity: 560
January 15, 2018, 08:48:40 AM
Activity: 230
January 15, 2018, 08:46:36 AM
I will look for a delicious meal, and on that day I get food from someone, and I will sell it from the store, rather than saved it is not good. if I get a gift from a bitcoin then I'll save until bitcoin prices soar, bitcoin will continue to grow so I save a very useful bitcoin I may end up getting richer again. when my life needs are reduced I will sell bitcoin to improve that life, and the rest of my bitcoin will save back for my future and family later.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 08:39:13 AM

If it is mine i will hold it till the price gets double or triple of its price now. Or just hold it as an asset.
I also want to have 1Bitcoin from somebody, but I know that no one will give his Bitcoin to others and not want to get any profit at all. Bitcoin is now a big money and it will definitely grow stronger in future
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 08:18:42 AM
if i were you i will hold,mine,trade or invest it because i want to earn more bitcoin and if i have may bitcoins i will gift it to someone very important person to me
Activity: 240
January 15, 2018, 08:13:42 AM
Since this is a gift then i should spend a little and enjoy such wonderful present. I will spend only  30%  for my wants like travel, buy gadgets and do shopping with my family. 40% of it will be invested and i will hold the remainingg 30%. In my own opinion, it is okay to spend in moderation to have fun and spare for future use.
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
January 15, 2018, 07:57:31 AM
Having such a great amount of 1Bitcoin was really a great opportunity to be considered as a blessed individual to be receiving such gift from someone. If I will be given a chance to have one, I will surely do keep the largest part of it just like about 80%-90% of the total amount and the other part will be used up to go into investments and also do spending for my own needs and wants so that I can somehow feel and experience what does it take to spend such a great opportunity to have 1 bitcoim as a gift from someone.
Activity: 18
January 15, 2018, 07:51:52 AM

well it's better to keep it as it is and wait for bitcoin rate become high.
Activity: 8
January 15, 2018, 07:50:02 AM

If i will be given a gift of 1BTC by someone i will keep it . .i will not sell it easily because sometimes the value of it or the price is increasing
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
January 15, 2018, 07:39:30 AM
if i need more cash i will immediately sell it. but if not, i will continue to hold it until the price is high.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 15, 2018, 07:20:11 AM
if I get 1 bitcoin from someone I will take some to buy something I want and the rest I will invest so it will grow again
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 01:29:19 AM

If I receive 1 bitcoin? I will not waste time, I'll sell it at high prices and I'll grow until 1 bitcoin gift grows on me. I will not wait until I can grow it until I earn a great deal. I will sell and buy cheap cost. Hopefully someone will give me a 1 bitcoin gift. And I'll take that big debt. Smiley and when i growit? i use the salary for my personal needs and i hope someone gifted to me.
Activity: 112
January 15, 2018, 12:37:51 AM

I don't sell i will hold it for a while and wait for the high rate then I will sell it and exchange it into fiat .I will also be thankful for the person who gave me that bitcoin and also I will hug him tight
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 14, 2018, 11:45:44 PM
If someone give me 1 bitcoin then i'm already the most luckiest in the whole world and if it's happened then for sure i will share my blessings to all my relatives especially to my familly and rest will save it for my future.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
January 14, 2018, 01:29:48 PM
1BTC as a gift to someone is sharing and opening many possibilities and opportunities. Your giving someone a chance to explore and learn the importance of bitcoin and also share to others the same way.

Shut the fuck off, no one is going to gift anyone $15,000 at least that you have millions and millions of dollars on your bank account.

Stop being so dumb, if he wants to introduce himself in bitcoin, he just need to type "bitcoin" on google and that is it.
Activity: 26
January 14, 2018, 11:59:09 AM
thats a thing i always imagine before . but if i got that thing i will use it half of half . half i made it for cash . and half again i will trade serious in some alt coin and open new bussines website as payment with crypto . so i can earn more with that capital .
Pages:
Jump to: