Pages:
Author

Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone - page 10. (Read 16811 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 05:23:38 PM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

I will definitely keep that bitcoin, I will gladly wait to make that an good investment for the mean time. Rushing things will not help you at all. Think twice first even bitcoin has good exchange.
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 05:11:05 PM
If someone gives me a Bitcoin as gift, I will definitely hold it. If the bitcoin now is worth $5000 but in the next month will be $6000 then there could be a big possibility that it can reach $10k or more if I will hold it for the longer period of time. But it is also a case to case basis, when the situation is an urgent and I need a cash, then I will convert it into a cash depending of how much I needed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 04:57:13 PM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
i will admit that i am short now,and bitcoin is what im looking now for living and caming from nowhere here 1bitcoin is coming and since it wa mine now,i will withdraw 50% and use it to make a decent living.and let the other 50% for future funds on holding long term
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 04:49:54 PM
i think it is very hard to get one bitcoin as a gift even from the hidden satoshi so better to work hard for it . 
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
January 17, 2018, 04:28:58 PM
That'll be awesome, too good to be true though. If it were to happen, I would use it to but mining equipment and if I still have some left, I would take my family on vacation. I'd probably do the same for someone as a way to share my blessings when I become successful.
Activity: 145
Merit: 103
January 17, 2018, 04:25:06 PM
If someone give me 1BTC as gift and told me that from today its your, i will hold it untill its hit 100,000$. Grin
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC
January 17, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

i will make plan when you gives me Cheesy =))
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 02:39:58 PM

Sell it , and go buy a good investment, BTC is a joke that newbies get and thing will be billionaires  Grin
NEO, DIW, IOTA, CARDANO, TIO here some good choices
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
January 17, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

If I was given or gifted by 1 bitcoin , I will thank whom give it or gift me something like that , first thing I do is invest it through bitcoin and other alt coins , and the half of it is I'm going to save it. I invest it and wait for the perfect moment and I will cash that out and have some businesses.
I also if for example given a gift of 1 bitcoin then the bitcoin will I heap / invest in order to get a fairly large profit from the investment
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
January 17, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

I would hold it. The way I see it is that regardless of how much bitcoin you have, you don't actually own money that you can use until:

1) you convert the bitcoin to USD or whatever usable currency there is in your country
or
2) Bitcoin becomes so widely accepted that it can be used anywhere.

So, when you're given a gift, you don't have anything to lose -- you're not in the negative by buying that bitcoin or by losing it. You're technically only in the positive. For that reason, and because I feel that bitcoin has time to blossom even more, I would hold. I would also make sure to be cautious about drops though.
No way. I prefer to buy thing that makes her more happy like clothes or shoes. Or maybe we can go to other places that has good nature and also has good landscapes views. Making you loved ones happy is the best way of showing love and care to them.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
January 17, 2018, 01:16:04 PM

If I was given or gifted by 1 bitcoin , I will thank whom give it or gift me something like that , first thing I do is invest it through bitcoin and other alt coins , and the half of it is I'm going to save it. I invest it and wait for the perfect moment and I will cash that out and have some businesses.
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
January 17, 2018, 09:05:44 AM
If I am that..
In my own opinion.. I will invest it.
Waiting for a right time in a good price.

If you know about crypto it is fine to keep it or invest in cool ICOs and altcoins. If you don´t know about crypto is better to cash out and carry on with your life before becoming an addict like us Tongue
Activity: 94
January 16, 2018, 11:36:28 PM

I will sell it if the price is good because it was just a gift to me. But if bitcoin doesn't have that good price at that time that the gift was given to me, I won't sell it. I'll hold it instead to wait for a better price. It depends on the person will he/she sell the bitcoin rightaway.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
January 16, 2018, 11:24:38 PM
If I am that..
In my own opinion.. I will invest it.
Waiting for a right time in a good price.
Activity: 84
January 16, 2018, 11:16:48 PM
if i be luckily given by someone like that ill hold it i dont want to convert it on cash rather ill wait for it much cost like 5x or 10x and convert it but it takes time.
Activity: 28
January 16, 2018, 05:44:32 PM

I will save it and invest it in order to earn more. and when I grow up I will sell a bigger amount
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 05:28:19 PM
If I were to received 1 Bitcoin as a gift from a generous someone, I will be thankful big time. I guess if I’m not in need of money by that time, then I will hold it for awhile and wait for right time to sell or reinvest.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
January 15, 2018, 04:38:39 PM

If I will be given a bitcoin as a gift, I would be very happy and blessed. The momment I would recieve it, I will convert it to cash and buy the things that we needed at home. I'll pay the bills that is about to due, donate the 10% of it to our church and save the 50%. Wow! That's a very big blessing and my parents would be very happy about it.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
January 15, 2018, 02:04:18 PM
Since this is a gift then i should spend a little and enjoy such wonderful present. I will spend only  30%  for my wants like travel, buy gadgets and do shopping with my family. 40% of it will be invested and i will hold the remainingg 30%. In my own opinion, it is okay to spend in moderation to have fun and spare for future use.

Yes good thinking, but since it's a gift you can also invest all off your gift worth, or keep it in BTC until it increases and then buy what you want.
Word gift doesn't need to have a meaning of using it to buy stuff for yourself as soon as you get it. It's the psihology behind the word "gift", and most people get it wrong. If you saved your "gift" money all the time when you were young, you would I guess have a supstantial amount of money right now
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
January 15, 2018, 12:19:50 PM

If it is mine i will hold it till the price gets double or triple of its price now. Or just hold it as an asset.
I also want to have 1Bitcoin from somebody, but I know that no one will give his Bitcoin to others and not want to get any profit at all. Bitcoin is now a big money and it will definitely grow stronger in future
but if for example I am in love gift to people 1 btc then I will wait for the price is very expensive from now on. in order to get a very big advantage of course .. that if I think anyway
How I wish someone will give me that amount, if that happens, I will invest it in the stock exchange, hold some of it, and half of it will be for business and I will also secure our education, but if not I will make sure that i can save that amount that I can use for our future and for security as well.
Pages:
Jump to: