Pages:
Author

Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone - page 3. (Read 16811 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
April 13, 2018, 08:02:12 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
Wow if you would gift bitcoin for someone and its 1 bitcoin,one thing I would say that this person is lucky one because the price of bitcoin was really excellent.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 07:40:27 AM
It depends from the circumstances. If I would have no money for special needs, for example for subsistence or payment for an apartment, then of course I would immediately sell bitcoin, but if I would have already a few bitcoins in my bitcoin wallet then I would hold this bitcoin and sell later when exchanging rate would be better.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
April 13, 2018, 07:05:21 AM
If someone gave me one bitcoin  at the present market prices I would be very happy and with my knowledge of the market then I would hold that coin and wait for the market to bull again before selling. I wouldn't sell it right away. Also I would invest maybe a small portion of it into an ICO since there are a lot right now and hope I get lucky and buy into a coin that gets pumped.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
April 13, 2018, 06:11:32 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

If it is mine i will hold it till the price gets double or triple of its price now. Or just hold it as an asset.

For me if someone gave me 1BTC i will keep it because anything that others gave to is important.
Activity: 70
April 13, 2018, 06:07:27 AM
Its given by someone, i think there is nothing to lose on it, just keep it and look for the international fund management news then sell it when it reach high candle. Now, can i have that one btc?  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 13, 2018, 04:00:47 AM

For me, since that is a gift, it just right to treasure it. If it is possible, you better make it grow. When it become double or tripple, you could also give back that gift to the person. Your lucky if you receive such amount.
Activity: 76
April 10, 2018, 02:39:13 AM
If I need money at the moment then of course I will exchange bitcoin for money, everything will depend on bitcoin, if it is so big as now, I will definitely withdraw the money, and if bitcoin alone will be very little and in money very urgent. I do not need needeed, then of course I will hold this bitcoin until then when bitcoin will develop.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 02:35:19 AM
I have not received any amount f bitcoin from some one but i have sent some one bitcoin as a gift and it is very impressive form of payment of gift and those who are crypto loving and used to it it is a motivating factor also for this time bitcoin is good and improving many countries economies. Soon we will see that bitcoin is the world best currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 02:28:07 AM
If it will be given 1 bitcoin as a gift I will be the most happiest person. Smiley I will sell it if the price is good but if it decreases I will wait for the price to rise to sell it.

I would love too if someone will give me one. I'll keep it until it's the right time to sell. But if I'll be the one who will give one bitcoin to someone I'll make sure that this person also knows how to use it and not just waste it, one bitcoin is worth a lot for me.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 02:09:19 AM
If it will be given 1 bitcoin as a gift I will be the most happiest person. Smiley I will sell it if the price is good but if it decreases I will wait for the price to rise to sell it.
Activity: 322
March 16, 2018, 12:05:47 PM
I would love to be gifted a full bitcoin from someone but at the same time I don't really want it to happen. Certainly if bitcoin becomes really big. Then I would be pretty rich and the person who gifted it to me might have some regret. Therefore I would probably feel like I owe them and I don't want that.
Activity: 85
March 16, 2018, 11:38:37 AM
If I were given a chance to have a 1Bitcoin as a gift, I will be happy and greatful.I will use it wisely. I will divide it into two, the half is I will invest it on bitcoin and make it an asset. And the other half is I will buy a house and lot for my family, and also I will invest it on a business.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 10:24:58 AM
Sometimes my dream will happen to me, if that happens then I will use for trading in altcoin and some will make money as my life needs every day ..
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 12:13:50 PM

If I will be given a chance to have this gift, I will hold this and serve as my long term investment that almost forgot I have this kind of gift. And when time comes that I needed money specially when I get old, i will convert it into fiat and spend the money wisely and value even the smallest amount of it. I can also share the blessings I received by giving help to those people in the community who are less fortunate.
One bitcoin is a very big amount.The person giving such a big amount must be very foolish or very rich.In one bitcoin a person can live his life independently.He or she can can invest some bitcoins in the market and can hold the leftover bitcoins.One can also buy a few bitcoins amd can also sell them in order to earn more money.Bitcoin is the hot topic in the market and is the leading cryotocurrency till date.Bitcoin is the best option for earning profits.One can use bitcoins for their day to day transactions too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 12:05:41 PM
money from heaven . exchange cash and  have a party
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
March 14, 2018, 12:01:51 PM
If am giving  bitcoin as a gift from someone . I will divided the bitcoin into two and exchange half to fiat currency to attend to my needs and the other have I will HODL
Activity: 62
March 14, 2018, 11:31:51 AM
Hahah thats way too much lol its hard to earn 1btc thats alot of money you can gift someone unless u have 100btc XD
Activity: 27
March 14, 2018, 10:42:57 AM
I will be very grateful for the gift of1 bitcoin.  I will treasure it and it is indeed a big help to the one who receive it.
Activity: 462
March 14, 2018, 09:36:48 AM

If I would have a single bitcoin from someone, I would be very happy and thankful for it. If I would be given the chance to have it, I would hold it and let it grow. I want the person who gave me to witness the growth of the bitcoin he has given me. I would hold it until I reach my desired amount. I would treasure and show everyone how important it is.
Activity: 258
March 14, 2018, 09:33:04 AM

If I will be given a chance to have this gift, I will hold this and serve as my long term investment that almost forgot I have this kind of gift. And when time comes that I needed money specially when I get old, i will convert it into fiat and spend the money wisely and value even the smallest amount of it. I can also share the blessings I received by giving help to those people in the community who are less fortunate.
Pages:
Jump to: